[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay /x/ I'm gonna try to explain what happened, i don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: wallpaper.jpg (546KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
wallpaper.jpg
546KB, 1200x1200px
Okay /x/ I'm gonna try to explain what happened, i don't really know what exactly I'm looking for from you guys but I just need to type this out I guess.

So me and my friend were sitting around huffing gas. (I know it's dumb but it's a good high in my opinion) anyways we were sitting outside huffing and all of a sudden my friend runs around the corner of his house. I blame it on the gas and I knew he was gonna come back and he just needed to run. I waited like 10 seconds and then I hear a super loud bang from a camper door of his closing. I walk around the corner and look over and then he walks from behind it just whispering fuck to himself. I ask what happened and he said he tripped out and said he had an itch on the back of his head that he needed to run to make it go away. I disregarded it because I felt like he was just trying to seem cool but we went back inside and we were sitting in his living room area when I notice he is really pale and that he had changed clothes sometime. Before he was wearing a green shirt and now he was wearing a long sleeve blue shirt. He had been acting kind of weird and I ask him what exactly happened. He tried to explain that he needed to itch his head so he started running but after that he didn't remember anything except walking back up to me when I asked what happened. Like I said before, in the past while smoking weed he has pretended to be super high to make himself seem cooler or whatever but you could see he was visibly shaken. He jumped super hard at the slightest of movements and was all of a sudden super hungry. He was also acting like he wasn't himself. I had hallucinated that he peeled his face off right around that time but I generally know when I'm tripping and snap out of it pretty fast. I don't think I was too high to analyze the situation.

Am I just paranoid? Or do you guys think something actually happened?
>>
>>18880265
Wow this made absolutely no sense so never mind guys
>>
>>18880265
Shit hsppens when yer high.
You forget stuff, you remember things wrong.
Lotsa shit happens.
I was the "sober guy" one time with my stoner friends.
The one guy tasked with making sure all the high as fuck people didnt go do something truly stupid.
I had taken everybodys keys and wallets blades etc. And put it all in a lockbox set on a 12 hour timer.
At one point one guy pipes up and says that theres 3 of me. One preeceeding me who was green. Me me who was blue. and red me who came after.
Apparently all 3 of me were my 3 states of current time. The green me was 5 seconds in the future. Me me was.. Well he was in the now of course. And blue me was in the past.
But the thing is that green me would jump around and do all kinds of wacky weird shit (according to them) they all started seeing all 3 of me because they were all tripping on the same shit that the weed was laced with.
They all got super scared when they all saw me grab a knife and murder one of them for saying some shit about my mom.
Went down like this:
>they all be high
>one guy says some shit about my mom being a bitchy whore
>red me cutting up normal fuck brownies.
>green me swung the knifht right into the guys neck.
>blue me was cutting brownies like red me.
>green me glitched and threw the knife into the wall
>green me glitched and jump kicked insult guy.
>green me flipped off insult guy then red me flipped off insult guy then blue me began flipping off insult guy as green me went back to brownie cutting then red me followed then blue then green began serving brownies and acting surprised when peiple didnt take them.
>>
>>18880354
Continued:
So anyhow the night progressed like any normal night where 4 people trip balls at some pink floyd while watching stanley kubric movies.
One of the girls got over her fear of me when she and i talked and she realized that green me was acting out what i had emotionally snap judgement been wanting to do to insult guy but she realised thst red me was the one in control and had realized that insult guy had onky said it because he was high and not thinking about the consequences of his words and that ultimately green me had not done anything to him but flip him the bird and serve him up a brownie smaller than everyone elses.

On the whole not eventful but it illustrates my point.
Weird shit hsppens from the perspective of a high person while they are high.

Thats why its best to get high in a controlled environment where you can enjoy the high without any risk of doing yourself and others any harm.
>>
>>18880265
Look up aneurysm dickhead.
>>
>>18880381
>eat acid
>LET'S LISTEN TO SOME PINK FLOYD BRO

Fucking damnit. Make this shit stop.
You'd have more fun in your WoW garrison doing literally nothing for 8 hours but smoking weed.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.