[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why were so many revolutionary scientist into the occult? Were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 13

File: hqdefault.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
Why were so many revolutionary scientist into the occult?

Were they given secrets of the universe by the 'Fallen one' as Alex Jones believes?
>>
File: tumblr_o04zhpNQu71umktxqo1_1280.jpg (78KB, 546x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o04zhpNQu71umktxqo1_1280.jpg
78KB, 546x480px
>>
File: g.jpg (124KB, 993x513px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
124KB, 993x513px
>>
>>18878195
>as alex jones believes
no
>>
File: a.jpg (19KB, 218x231px) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
19KB, 218x231px
>>
File: jackparsonsaltar.jpg (86KB, 620x439px) Image search: [Google]
jackparsonsaltar.jpg
86KB, 620x439px
Even Jack Parsons.

What the fuck man.
>>
>>
Alex Jones is great. If he believes it, you know there's probably something there, but it's at least half wrong.
>>
File: thulesoc.gif (8KB, 212x333px) Image search: [Google]
thulesoc.gif
8KB, 212x333px
>>
>>18878259
If you look deep into occultism, it's really all about what jones said in JRE. Doesnt help that elite openly practices it. Must be something there.
>>
>>18878195
Because Great minds think alike.
The occult is only known as the occult because normies hated it.
>Fallen ones
A part of the truth, but all the Heavens can speak freely. So just find your Guardian angel while baked.
>Tfw everything became light and warmth while meditating
>Tfw wasn't ready for it
>Tfw Bliss slipped from my hands
>Tfw almost got out of the matrix
>>
>>18878195
What's a revolutionary scientist?

Name some.
>>
>>18878274
>while baked
That's bullshit though. It's like painting your eyes red and claiming you can see red demons everywhere.

Not to say drugs don't have their own good spiritual purposes, but the human psyche is best when in deep meditation.
>>
>>18878276
newton, parsons, jung, pauli to name a few
>>
File: 1488492293208.gif (924KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1488492293208.gif
924KB, 500x281px
>>18878279
Drugs are psychoactives.
>Deep meditation is what I do on them
I actually managed to fully close the eye of the mind and put it to sleep for a time. It was like I had been surrounded by light. I wasn't processing visuals from my eyes either. Eventually you learn to "stop seeing" in meditation. I know it wasn't the drugs either, because after an existential spat lasting 2 seconds and lots of light. I opened my eyes and while freaked out, did laundry. It was just that moment. Everything else was like getting baked on a normal day.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 345x146px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 345x146px
>>18878309
I find the weirdest thing is not lucid dream, or meditation, but the state between waking and dreaming.

It's a state where you can see an object you imagine as clear as if your eyes were actually open and seeing it.
I have trained so that I can stay in that state for a few seconds longer than when I started to get them.

I dont know what its called, but I will try my best to seek out the knowledge.
>>
>>18878290
Isaac Newton was interested in alchemy. I'd hardly call it an occult from his perspective. It's now clearly an occultish pseudoscience, but all Newton was interested in was a systematic scientific approach to understanding matter. He was interested in chemistry, not alchemy, it just hadn't been invented yet.

>Jack Parsons

Not a revolutionary scientist.

>Jung

Not even a scientist

>Pauli

Bit of a stretch, I think.
>>
>>18878331
I know that feel senpai. Sometimes when I wake up I'm still asleep. My muscles are sleeping, but the mind is awake.
>>
>>18878338
>Tesla
>>
>>18878356
Also not a scientist. Or revolutionary.
>>
>>18878365
I would say anyone who uses the scientific method in their career/ as a means of income in the process of investigating phenomena should be considered a scientist.
>>
>>18878369
b-but muh does doesnt exist checkmate crhsticucks

*seathes fedora
*unzips doritos
>>
>>18878309
>I know it wasn't the drugs either

no, you don't know that, because you were on drugs, retard.
>>
>>18878387
you're trying way too hard bud
>>
>>18878369
Tesla didn't use the scientific method. He had really no interest in it whatsoever.

Furthermore, practice in the occult is pretty much as far from using the scientific method as one can get.
>>
>>18878352
Can you also see but your eyes are closed?
>>
>>18878390
I do know that, because I know drugs. Newfriend.

>>18878365
>Alternating current
>Not revolutionary
>I don't "feel" like Newton was into the occult because of how he "felt" about it

Go play with your emotions elsewhere
>>
>>18878404
No, I try to focus inwardly so that I am not distracted by what the mind produces. It likes to lock you up in here.
>>
>>18878413
I recommend practicing sleep paralysis nightly.

I do it to meet with my unconscious demons and you get used to the frightening feeling.
>>
Well it's very obvious, science is working for the devil. Just look at all the kids in school these days, you know what they're teaching kids, they're teaching that the Earth is ROUND! They're using those science books as a way to get the devil into the minds of our children. Don't let your kid into school, tell him to go to that school and tell him to fight his grade 4 science teacher. Galileo and Plato were evil, make no mistake.
>>
>>18878426
t. Butthurt Atheist

>Every fucking seaon we get some newfag that feels the need to explain from his highschool database how everyone else is wrong and science Fundementalists are right. Go play in metaphysics.
>>
>>18878408
lol if you knew drugs, you'd know they alter not just your senses but your judgement. but yea, go ahead thinking you're seeing the afterlife or some shit like every other teenager who's tried psychedelics. i'm sure you guys are right, what with your fully-functioning, not-at-all-impaired brains.
>>
>>18878418
Any tips, I've only really been able to do it on accident so far. The closest I've gotten to the other side, is that bliss state I had reached for 2 seconds.
>>
>>18878436
Exactly this. That's why it's so exhausting to read people having spiritual awakenings with drugs.
>>
>>18878436
>Quanta
>Base state of existence
>Space we loosely call a fabric
>It is the spacious void between energy groupings called particles
>There is no way to say with 100% certainty that space itself has any bearing or real effect on the energy we observe
>The Energy does affect space though, energy can even slip through space
>Space could be a grand delusion of the human species and it is literally all pure energy
>Quantum Entanglement allows particles to communicate from any distance.
>Proof space means nothing to energy

Modern Metaphysics goes deeper into the rabbit hole

Keep up the copy/paste "rationalism" It's overused and easy to debunk
>>
>>18878444
Keep up the copy/paste "enlightenment" It's overused and easy to debunk
>>
>>18878446
Sure thing friend
Feel free to go try out the /sci/ence board.
If you can't stomach spirituality this place isn't for you. Friendly advice.

Otherwise sit here and try to look "correct" in front of others. While even your scientists are rebelling against what you consider the norm now. Time is immaterial because the Universe is infinite. Death, a cruel joke.
>>
>>18878387
Uhh that's, uhh...not what I was saying at all? But I see you're an internet clairvoyant now, so I guess you've at least got that going for ya.
>>
File: 1488047257816.png (167KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
1488047257816.png
167KB, 504x375px
>>18878437
Sure, here's the basic gestalt for bedtime:

>go to bed so that you're already very tired
>(optional: be thirsty so the trigger to nightmares through discomfort is easier)
>lay on your back
>try to feel your every muscle feeling the bed and the bed supporting your every muscle (that way you relax your body)
>do not move a single muscle, try to imagine yourself sinking into the bed
>if you feel like moving some body part, DONT. Discomfort is necessary.
>try to stay conscious as long as you can even when you feel like falling into a dream

Most often will trigger sleep paralysis.
>>
>>18878234
I think that's L Ron Hubbard, on the other side.
>>
>>18878465
Thanks anon.
>>
>>18878195
Nephilim gave them information. Faust.
>>
>>18878478
What?
>>
>>18878408
>Alternating current
>revolutionary

Well considering it had been invented before Tesla was ever born, than yeah.

>Go play with your emotions somewhere else

OP alleges some connection between revolutionary scientists and the occult. So far his sample size is limited to one, and that's tenuous at best.

So much for a connectrion.
>>
>>18878234
Unfortunately Jack was used by L Ron and generally of weak constitution. I think he killed himself. A chemist of his skill would have been unlikely to fuck up how he did
>>
>>18878491
http://science.howstuffworks.com/innovation/famous-inventors/famous-nikola-tesla-inventions.htm

Why do people hate the guy? It's evident he did a ton of work. That work helped a lot. I get that he's an annoying meme. His inventions weren't AMAZING AND ASTOUNDING. They were useful though for the time, and were revolutionary.
>>
>>18878510
Well your article's a perfect example.

The only thing on your list he actually invented was the Tesla coil. And the only purpose that serves is as a cool looking prop in science museums.

People keep lying and exaggerating about things he invented. Yes, he invent an AC motor. Was it the first AC motor? No. Was it a revolutionary AC motor? No. Was it even a good AC motor even in its day? No, it nearly bankrupted westinghouse.

People like to laud the guy even though they don't know what he did, and spend no time actually looking into it. On top of that, the guy himself was a huge douche and made a bunch of retarded claims that weren't true.
>>
>>18878529
>Sounds a lot like Marx
>Fucking Russians man
>>
>>18878195
Because only religionists can imagine beyond the Big Bang.
>>
>>18878492
>generally of weak constitution
Dude was a 8=3. Source?
>>
>>18878529
He was working with wireless ac energy and data transfer at the time of the ac creation.

We didn't rediscover that until 80s.
>>
>>18878539
Army has probably mind control machines by now.

Not even kidding, they had fucking smartphones in the 90s.
>>
>>18878539
No, he was working on wireless AC tech years after AC was invented, again it was invented before his born.

And all his work on the subject was a failure. No, it wasn't "rediscovered." New technology is new technology, not something that Tesla lost.

And that's another thing. All these conspiracy theories people just invent about him. "oh he had super secret advanced technology, but Thomas Edison and the Supreme Court and the Reptilians all kept it suppressed."

It's all a load of bullshit. Tesla is the "Well I read a claim about it on the internet so it must be true" guy.
>>
>>18878557
Hero's Steam Engine
>>
>>18878426
Even tho this is a troll/sarcatic post, modern colleges have moved away from the socratic method and have become liberal circle jerks that stifle certain groups
>>
>>18878582
Colleges would never delve deep into the occult though, the secrets the Elite know are not to be shared with those of ignorance.
>>
File: Caduceus.svg.png (9KB, 170x202px) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.svg.png
9KB, 170x202px
>>
>>18878566
Not revolutionary, not a scientist.
>>
>>18878607
1/10
>>
>>18878607
>Be Greek City States
>Make Steam engine BCE
>Not revolutionary because some edgy faggot on the internet doesn't even know you exist
>Lighthouse/Library of Alexandria
>Not Revolutionary

You can fuck off now. That is seriously advanced autism. Through the Scientific Method a genius inventor who loved to create new things created a steam engine. When Phalanx was still viable. And if by Scientist you mean the indoctrinated Bill Nye fan club. Consider yourself ignored. He is no real scientist, he closes his mind and spews dichotomy on open subjects.
>>
>>18878657
>>18878662

Heron's engine was a toy. It had no practical use. Might as well call the guy who invented the Slinky a "revolutionary scientist."

Hero was a mathematician and engineer. The scientific method hadn't even been invented yet.

And what sort of retard has a childish grudge against Bill Nye? Jesus Christ, grow up.

Instead of trying to find revolutionary scientists who are into the occult, might I suggest an alternative- the premise is wrong. There's no serious connection between revolutionary scientists and the occult.
>>
>>18878400
Even then his interest in the occult / theosophy were v late in life.
>>
File: alexjonesmeat.png (2MB, 1080x789px) Image search: [Google]
alexjonesmeat.png
2MB, 1080x789px
>>18878223
>implying alex jones is ever wrong
>>
>>18878195
>Were they given secrets of the universe by the 'Fallen one' as Alex Jones believes?

Alex jones reads things that are on the internet and regurgitates them on his podcasts to make money and or fame. There is truth in what he says, but he did't learn through his own experience, he did so through other people.

He's really not worth listening to, anyway selling fear isn't.
>>
>>18878897
He didn't even do that...the only truth in what he says is because he is *accidentally* telling the truth while in the midst of regurgitating shit he read online.
>>
>>18878906
>He didn't even do that...the only truth in what he says is because he is *accidentally* telling the truth while in the midst of regurgitating shit he read online.

You could say it that way. Sure. He surprised me in that rant to Joe Rogan, I am pretty sure Alex Jones reads /x/. And I'm pretty sure Joe Rogan hasn't done Dmt, otherwise he would know how to respond to Alex's rant. unless he is just playing dumb.
>>
>>18878906
You see ultimately the truth leaves you with nothing to talk about.

Hence all the distractions.
>>
File: beady.png (103KB, 390x248px) Image search: [Google]
beady.png
103KB, 390x248px
>>18878234
Dat eternal anglo at the right
>>
>>18878897

It's a shame. David Icke is the same way. His 8 hour lectures are just compilations of stuff he read from far more worthy sources.
>>
>>18878266
Jones is too stupid or careless to even understand Moloch is a bull, not an owl. He knew he could target a market (evangelicals) with Moloch talk, so he went for it.

Re his talk on JRE: he's certainly right about Google and its not-so-secret ambitions regarding AI. But he thinks all kinds of things about extradimentional wars and their ambitions he's just inferring. He didn't have to have special inside sources to know google has strong-AI ambitions. Many IT professionals can tell you who the players are in the race for AI and where they are in the game. In reality Jones probably has no more clue than you or I do about what their plans are. There are plenty of mundane reasons to want to be the sole owner and proprietor of strong(er) AI.

The rest of his stuff is just rehash of David Icke, who himself is just rehashing Val Valerian.
>>
>>18879486
Anyone with a major platform is like that.

If they knew the truth, they would talk less, to many people know things in theory but not practically. Most of the people who talk about Dmt and enlightenment on places like youtube have literally no idea what they're talking about.

I guess its good for a laugh.
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.