[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the machine in you anon? Is it really better to be Red Pilled?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1491583837147.png (841KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1491583837147.png
841KB, 500x708px
Is the machine in you anon?

Is it really better to be Red Pilled? What do you have to gain by fighting the system when there's nothing you can do about the truth anyway?
>>
Well learning of the truth is amazing and fun so thats why I choose red over blue. Either way I don't like to be a "pill taker", I view myself as one with the machine so to speak doing what I have to.
>>
>>18877046

There is something you can do about it; Choose how you respond instead of just reacting, like a mindless animal.
>>
>fighting the system
You're fighting yourself, this is not about saving the world.
>>
>>18877066
>>18877072
>>18877077
Ignorance is bliss. Imagine how much happier you would be if you hadn't peaked behind the veil.
>>
>>18877111
>happier
Living in a fantasy is not happiness, it is the illusion of.
>>
>>18877115
But how can you tell the difference? Only when you're unhappy can you know which happiness is the lie.
>>
>>18877119
Is living in the not fantasy how the system designed it for you to be unhappy?
>>
>>18877119
>can you tell the difference?
Knowledge, experience, understanding.
>>
>>18877111
I wouldn't be happier is the thing. I was miserable for my entire life until I peeked.
>>
>>18877127
That knowledge is the issue though. Of course the wake person knows they're awake, but the dreamer does not.

>>18877140
Then you don't know the true meaning of misery yet.
>>
>>18877142
>wake person knows they're awake, but the dreamer does not.
What are you getting at?
>>
>>18877142
You're right, maybe I don't. All I know is that I would've gone my entire life miserable and unknowing if it weren't for the one little peek. I'll never pretend to take it for granted.
>>
>>18877153
And now you have your Skinwalker Tulpa and couldn't be happier right?
>>
>>18877160
Haha I don't know what thats supposed to mean. I don't have any tulpas I don't think I'm just a 19 year old kid
>>
>>18877165
Your fuck is cuntphobic, ass-wrecker. Let us give you the disease that we may give you the cure.
>>
>>18877186
I have no idea what thats supposed to mean haha sorry
>>
>>18877217
Then you are not as enlightened as you think.

They create the false truths that you may find them and think you're aware of how things really are, but they are all a feint to keep you drowning in a sea of conspiracy theories never able to know which, if any, are the actual truth.
>>
>>18877225
What are you even talking about I never said or acted like I was enlightened, I said a peek behind the veil granted me happiness in my boring life.
>>
Not all conspiracy theories have to be true but its enough too warn others & do something about it instead of talking about it.
>>
Either way you die. Some want to live a pig in their own shit, some want to strive for nobility
>>
I would agree with you but i cant since i know that death is not actually real its a lie that we have all been taught ever since we were born everything is filled with lies & illusions.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.