[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about the whole spiritual experience/filled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: christianity.jpg (37KB, 945x300px) Image search: [Google]
christianity.jpg
37KB, 945x300px
What do you think about the whole spiritual experience/filled with the holy spirit thing christians have? And also demonic possession/opression and exorcism/deliverance? Free from witchcraft and influence of other religion/deity after an exorcism? Does that mean it's the one true religion?
>>
>>18876663
They basically fill each other with demons and call it holy, then they go fuck children.
>>
>>18876663
God as the Christians usually don't understand it, in there book. God is very, very complex. He is the arbiter of creation. The Beginning and end. That makes God a cycle. Yet God came before the Cycle. He exists after the Cycle. God is infinity, but isn't defined by it. God gave up by being the one to create, and not to partake. The Intelligence described in the Bible created all things good and bad. He is Neutral, yet he loves his Children. He isn't of this world, yet his son was born here. He is in us, knew us before we were, and everywhere we will go. He tells us Humans to be very good. Hard working. Intelligent.

God IS us. God ISN'T us.
God is a creation of himself before himself, and yet is. Even after himself.

God IS the life source of everything. IT calls out further and further than ever before.

God is called God because we can never truly create a word for such an existence. Omnipresent and Omnipotent are good words to use, but only scrape the surface.

I think Christians themselves are usually misguided. Many believe they are going to Heaven even though the Bible says that place is only for God.
>>
>>18876663
>>18876675
>Be Christianity
>Obscure divine femininity
>Remove negativity balance
>Denounce typical humanity
>Expect humans to get it right

Strong Christian here. There are flaws in the execution, it's the correct idea but humans just aren't ready yet.
>>
>>18876663
It's all made up to stroke the ego. People want to be special so they fake a connection with an almighty. They want to believe so badly that there is more to life than the physical that they convince themselves.

There's a mental test to prove it too. Imagine taking 50 babies the moment they are born and isolating them. They are cared for enough to survive into adulthood and able to speak to each other but there is no other contact or influence with the rest of us. Absolute social isolation except for each other. No books, no films, no outside anything whatsoever.

Now tell me they will write the Bible or Quran or Torah or whatever exactly as we have it. If those books are the truth from God then when those kids come up with religion it would be identical to the true word wouldn't it? But you know they wouldn't. There's just as much chance they never invent a religion at all as them coming up with one. But even supposing they definitely will have one, there is 0 chance their worship will perfectly fit any existing one. Zero. None.
>>
>>18876678
No, it's like I say, you fill each other with demons and then you go fuck children, I was baptized and noticed a demon had been put on my as a "holy spirit".
>>
>>18876679
God warns in the Bible, not to put too much faith in the words of the Prophets. They could sometimes be fooled by the imaginations of their hearts.

As for made up, every word we use is made up. Everything in existence is "made up" of something. To insist without evidence that an entire belief system is wrong, because it doesn't align with yours. It's isn't wrong, but it is self-centered. Which is a neutral, but personally distasteful trait.
>>
Christians get really angry when you make fun of Tim Tebow. You know Tim Tebow, the mentally retarded NFL failure and abortion failure.
>>
>>18876681
Nah, your demons are self sustained. Kys.
>>
>>18876685
>Be rich
>Be built
>Be famous
>Be humble
>Get called a failure by anonposters on a cambodian cavepainting forum
>>
>>18876688

No, they entered on baptism
>>
>>18876707
Prove it.

How old were you at baptism? How did you know it was 'demons' entering you?
>>
>>18876681
I find this interesting. My hubby's a baptised catholic and has been followed all his life by what we now call a demon. My family is protestant but that stopped with my parents generation as my parents and aunties have all seen/experienced things the church can't explain. Going to church as a child gave me horrible reoccurring nightmares desu
>>
>>18876712
>Prove a spiritual experience.
Not the other guy, and I believe it is the Holy Spirit, but there is no way to prove things like this.
>>
>>18876677
nice
>>
>>18876678

What you mean here is Protestantism, Catholicism takes all of this into consideration
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.