[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, i'm trusting you with this. >Hear my name

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1491350645925s.jpg (7KB, 250x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491350645925s.jpg
7KB, 250x228px
Alright guys, i'm trusting you with this.
>Hear my name being called at all times, but mainly in the night either falling asleep, waking up or at 2-4 a.m.
>get really paranoid and think that all planes/helicopters flying overhead are trying to keep tabs on me/spray chemtrails
>keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye but when i look directly at them they disappear, ranging from faces to beings to birds
>Paranoia about 7s, they keep popping up
>disturbingly knowledgable (wise) about the world around me despite age (inb4 underage!!1! im 18)
>talk to myself
>fairly antisocial, most of my friends are online and irl ones are too normal and annoying ("wow this is lit! Bhad Bhabie is my favourite XD")
>cant cry (havent in years) and usually have either very flat and emotionless or fairly upbeat and nothin can bring me down sort of days
>never take pills for headaches and stuff out of fear/uneasiness
I've matched up with schizo symptoms, but my mom says that it isnt a western world disability, more an ability to talk to spirits/hear them
Am i schizo or am i some sort of outlet between dimensions? will be lurking and posting more info if asked for, gonna figure thsi out tonight
>>
Fun Fact: You can safely skip any thread that uses a frog image because it will be unfailingly stupid.
>>
>Am i schizo or am i some sort of outlet between dimensions?

does it matter? you'll likely have to learn to work with it the same way regardless.

develop your talents, learn to surf the ups and downs, and don't get dragged under.
>>
>>18875765
cuck
>>
>>18875757
Surprise! You're autistic
>>
>>18875765
i didnt really have any other pictures
>>18875774
well if its schizo then i gotta ignore things, if im a spiritual person then i gotta listen to the things
>>
>>18875757
You definitely have some kind of schizo-like problem. Your mother's spirit babble is not helpful at all. You should seek help from a good psychiatrist before your symptoms get worse.

Good luck OP.
>>
>>18875757
We'll, I'd have to say Schizo and it can get dangerous so go on medication. If it's demonic, and the voices tell you to harm someone don't listen as they are demons. Stay safe.

Don't listen or be tempted by demonic forces.
>>
>>18875790
>well if its schizo then i gotta ignore things, if im a spiritual person then i gotta listen to the things
nah bro, schitzos can have good ideas and mediums can be manipulated by evil spirits. point is there's no magic bullet, there's no easy route to wisdom. In the Book of Acts it says "test every spirit to see if they're of God"
>>
>disturbingly knowledgable (wise) about the world around me despite age (inb4 underage!!1! im 18)

a wise man does not treat a dream as though it were real.
>>
Look at all these 7's!
>>
>>18875821
>>
>>18875808
how can you tell the difference between a dream and reality?
>>
>>18875833
its more about orienting your life so that it does not matter. row your boat gently down the stream...
>>
File: IMG_3457.jpg (2MB, 2380x1587px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3457.jpg
2MB, 2380x1587px
>>18875757
You're a schizo, don't believe yo mama's bullshit
>>
Is your name Randy Orton?
>>
>>18875757
>Hear my name being called at all times, but mainly in the night either falling asleep, waking up or at 2-4 a.m.
those are from cloaked spies, I get them following me around all the time calling names at me
>get really paranoid and think that all planes/helicopters flying overhead are trying to keep tabs on me/spray chemtrails
same here, I don't have proof but it's probably true from all the other shit they do
>keep seeing things out of the corner of my eye but when i look directly at them they disappear, ranging from faces to beings to birds
cloaked faggots again, engaging their cloak before you can get an eye on them like pussies
>>
Stop snorting the sugar anon
>>
>>18875873
those spies get to see me fap a lot then
>>
>>18875895
Know what you should do?
>catch something at the corner of your eye
>look directly at them when they disappear
>begin to masturbate furiously without breaking eye contact from where they were
That'll get them to fuck off for a week or two.

Or maybe fuck on if they are a desperate slut and you're packing.
>>
>>18875904
you act like these aren't just random hired mooks, they're just paid to watch you and report to the handlers up in higher command, and they must be paid damn well if they can be trusted with the technology they use
>>
>>18875904
>walking along with friends
>see a shadow bird in sky again
>remember this post
>drop pants and start masturbating furiously while staring at sky
>friends are asking me what the fuck im doing
>"THE BIRDS CAN SEE ME, AND I SEE THEM"
>getting friction burns
>adrenaline + pain = scream
>mfw im screaming at the sky and givin my schlong an indian rug burn in the middle of the street
good idea anon, will do
>>
>>18875873
>cloaked faggots again, engaging their cloak before you can get an eye on them like pussies
kek
>>
>>18875757
I think you are in tune with the spiritual world. Do you hear tones in one or both ears once in awhile? Are you sensitive to electrical things and flourescent lights?
>>
>>18876229
yepperino, a lot. actually just happened 5 min ago
>>
>>18875821
>>18875777
>>
Your mom is in denial. Go see a shrink. Now.
>>
>>18876229
Wait, is this a sign of spiritual connection or some BS? I get both of those and commonly detect presences during the night.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.