[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are UFO sightings just a huge meme? I'm actually curious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3026.jpg (118KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3026.jpg
118KB, 400x386px
Are UFO sightings just a huge meme? I'm actually curious if anyone here has seen a UFO or some space ship or whatever.
>>
>>18875691
My mother has. It was near an Air Force base so it's safe to assume what it was she saw.

I have not seen any myself, but I have found a surprisingly consistent list of sightings in my immediate area. Look up enough, and you would probably see one.
>>
>>18875691
Age 5-6ish witnessed a shooting star slow moving, pulled out telescope (was at grandparents, grandpa super crafty, has something...) so I know what this looks like.

age 17, walking home from work, town is pretty spread out, in area without street lights, looking up at stars, stargazing if you will. See airplane, blinking light, common crap, even further away single light, no flashing, moving extremely fast being much farther away, not asteroid burning up in space, nothing segificant as it flies out of sight, plane still going on its path to airport located somewhere out of town.

Backtrack, 15ish riding home with friends, very low flying object, light pointed directly down, showing the ground bright, flying between farm homes in distance, able to turn around almost instantly hoving back & forth, side to side, all around the feild, no blinking lights as most aircraft have., as we drive away, mother is dull and doesn't think anything of it, as it goes farther away from main road.
>>
>>18876087
Continued

17 again, few weeks later, crazy UFO guy comes into store spewing how he took pictures of things flying around chasing after him and his girlfriend, he couldn't see them, but she was screaming and telling him to get the hell out of there. Never brought pictures in, just talk.

Year & half or so later, no longer working there, mysticly 2 hours away from this location in a more promising town, going to Gamestop with friend who witnessed this also. Crazy UFO guy, reconizes me instantly, "hey I got the pictures right here!" shows us what appear to be light spectrums, light angles (which recently I've heard those that stay on the space stations have seen) and a picture of a cydrical object with a fighter jet also cought in the picture. Claims to have talked to Air base General (there is one near this town) he confirmed based on the jet in the picture the other object was at least 1-2 football fields long.

Also claims to have called the pentagon and they told him they could make him disappear in no time, without him spreading anything or making anybody really believe him. Never had real contact with this guy just to random events, in much different locations. Have never seen him after this.
>>
You're on x so the answer is no. But the real answer is yes.
>>
I've seen one but i've posted it before, and i'm sure it sounds similar to some other fags.
I saw a triangle shaped craft, had at least three lights that i remember. Moved slowly, then paused, then vooshed away faster and faster and "blinked" out of sight.
I couldn't really tell how big or how high it was, but it at least appeared to be large.
This was with a group while camping, eastern Oregon, 1999 or 2000ish or so, could be a little off.
I've been under the assumption it was a military thing rather than ayy lmaos, but who knows.
>>
My opa had claimed to see some weird shit. Everyone acted as thou he was a whack job when it came to that shit so he kept quiet about it. But after he died my brother and I cleaned out his house and he had a walk in closet filled with ufo shit. Most of what he saw was WW2 shit so maybe it was just him seeing some German experimental shit. Bottom line is he wasn't crazy but was made to feel as though he was.
>>
>>18875691
>Be like 14 or something
>Road trip with mom to Disney Wurl
>Driving late at night through central Florida
>Turnpike is bordered by uninhabited wilderness on either side along certain stretches
>See a bright blue light above the trees
>It slowly descends into the woods and disappears
>Whole scenario lasts for about 7 seconds
>Mom saw it too

Probably not aliums, just some atmospheric phenomena like ball lightning or some shit, but weird nonetheless.
>>
>>18876116
>Also claims to have called the pentagon and they told him they could make him disappear in no time, without him spreading anything or making anybody really believe him. Never had real contact with this guy just to random events, in much different locations. Have never seen him after this.

I doubt that. If he called the Pentagon with that story, at worst they'd tell him he's an idiot or just hang up on him . If there is a cover-up on alien sightings, they wouldn't compromise it by saying something that blunt. Especially since he'd most likely only make contact with some low-level in the news corps at most.
>>
File: M2U00144_1.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
M2U00144_1.webm
3MB, 720x480px
I have like, awful video from a few months ago. I don't know if anyone remembers some threads about a bit light in the night sky 2-3 months ago. I wasn't the only person who saw it.

I'm not saying what it was, because I don't know. But I'll give all the details that I saw.

>Changed colors, a lot of blue and purple
>Really fucking bright, you can even kind of see how visible it was when a partial cloud was in the way
>No noise from it
>Doesn't move, just stops being there after a while. Like get a glass of water and can't see it anymore.
>Dogs were freaking out, you could hear it but I cut it out so no one hears my gay voice telling them to shut up

I've lived out in the middle of nowhere forever, and I've seen extremely beautiful night skies and stars. But I've never seen something this bright and colorful during dusk before.

I hadn't used this camera for months, so it ran out of battery pretty much as soon as I started recording.

I'm gonna start keeping it charged and recording more, so if I see it again I'll post non-retarded footage.
>>
>>18875691
Its too easy to fake these days man. Do you know how easy it is to put some high as fuck lumen multicolor LEDs on a drone and buzz it 500-600ft in the sky? Those fuckers move fast and make it look like something big and far away. Instant UFO

Someone could let go of a bundle of balloons and it can get spotted to look like a UFO. Literally anything man. The US military it seems has something brand new in the skies every couple of months who knows whats going on their RND and what they could be flying.

In short the answer is no. I used to believe so hard that yeah UFOs were real but as I got older I realised I wanted them to be real more than they actually are.

Stefan molenyeux is a fucking asshole but he made a good point. Most of the people who are UFO researchers dont do any actual fucking research. They claim UFOs do magical shit because (insert alien tech here). Thats so garbage.
>>
>>18876728

I think you put too much into the word "UFO" that doesn't belong there from the beginning.

It just means an "Unidentified Flying Object", whether it's Alien or Earth made isn't a part of that word. It's not a specific aircraft from a specific source, it's just a term for a very broad phenomenon.
>>
>>18875691
I still remember clear as day, of the two sightings I saw.

The first one was in 2008. It was at night, and I had gone outside my backyard to get some fresh air, and over in the distance, probably about 800m away, I see this spotlight coming from a 'helicopter'. I thought it was a drug raid or searching for a wanted suspect, but apparently not.

About 15 seconds after staring at this 'helicopter', it's spotlight turned towards me (I don't think it was shining at me though) and then this object just shot up into the sky, it reached space within about 15 seconds. I couldn't really see the UFO, the best I can describe it is, when it launched itself into space, it turned into a small light (Picture the ISS flying by at night time) and then it just faded away.

The second event was about 2010, my dad told me to come outside and have a look at some strange light in the sky about 3km up, it was just zig-zagging across a specific area in the sky as if it was searching for something, this lasted about 3 minutes, I filmed it with my old phone that I had. I no longer have the footage, but if I were to show it, it would've been called fake due to the fact that the object was moving, and it would've been instantly dismissed as me just moving my phone around.

Haven't encountered anything since.
>>
>>18876173
Hey +1, seen one of these or a variant. Flight path direction matched departure from one local military base to another perfectly. Probably badass top secret tech.
>>
>>18875691
I have never seen one but I know people that claim today have seen one
>>
X military friend claims to have seen one directly over his house.

Also has a severe drug problem that costed him his job.

Do I believe?
>>
>>18875691
I live in Stalybridge and most nights if I go out in the very early hours of the morning and watch the sky I will see at least one aircraft leave Earth's orbit. Obviously someone has cracked the problem of how to leave Earth without using rockets and hasn't said anything publicly.

Even stranger was a time six or seven years ago, again early morning, when I was out walking the dog and I looked up to see lots of tiny star like points flying across the sky in parallel and perpendicular trajectories, i.e. tracing out a grid. Went on for a good few minutes. Never saw anything like it again.
>>
>>18875691
When I lived in rural Kansas I saw sus shit all the time. One time I saw a triangle of lights zipping around the sky then slowing down and disappearing.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-42dDPGeKs
>>
File: 1297536353018_ORIGINAL.jpg (17KB, 650x433px) Image search: [Google]
1297536353018_ORIGINAL.jpg
17KB, 650x433px
I was 5, living in the middle of nowhere in southern Arkansas. In a 5th wheel trailer with my grandma. Everyone in the family thought she was batshit crazy for her beliefs in spirits and ayys, even my 5 year old self was skeptical because my mom said not to listen to her. She explained some rather complicated things to me back then.

I realized she was on to something one night. She woke me up and told me to come to the door and look up, she pointed at it and everything.

There were 12 lights in a circle, and they were revolving and changing colors, and partially illuminating a dark grey alloy body of some sort of impossible flying object. And it was just hovering there, 40 feet off the ground. And that wasn't the last one I saw, but she went a bit crazy talking about how things were looking for her and shit, and how noone could conceivably hide from them, because we can barely comprehend what they are.

I really need to ask her about that. I wonder if she remembers.

So now my headcannon is that she is actually an exiled ayylmao hiding from some sort of galactic government and sent to earth as a sort of prison. But idk.

I'm 20 now. It's been a while.

My grandma is an ayylmao
>>
>>18876976
>Stalybridge
what base is nearest to there
>>
I saw a UFO once, I think it was an angel or some shit

>2007, I'm 14
>In middle of nowhere north ontario
>summer at night, sitting in a field with my dog
>See a huge glowing bird
>it's glowing like a flare, I can barely make out the bird outline
>it flies across the sky in around 10 seconds

Really spooked me. I wasn't intoxicated, so I can't blame it on alcohol or drugs.
>>
I only saw a UFO once, when I was a kid. My sister and stepmom both saw it too.

My dad said he saw one with his friend once hovering over them in the middle of the night when they were driving. This was in the 90s
>>
>>18877185
I saw this same shit in west Texas Nov 2015, you weren't seeing shit, I figured it was an angel. Visible for 3 seconds, appeared from nowhere, went northwest from the Chihuahua border.

And 10 hours ago they were doing some midnight chemical spraying and the 5th sprayer gets underneath the moon and stops dead while the chemtrail floats past him. He froze there and stayed for at least an hour pretending to be a normal star, gradually brightening. I went and got high and decided to stop looking because I was pretty upset about them spraying us over a hundred times yesterday.

These are the only two incidents I have witnessed that I can can concrete. I've seen other anomalies three or four times but they weren't plain sight shit like these.
It's becoming quite evident that there's either some higher tech we don't know exists up there and it's either ours or theirs.
The incident last night tells me it's ours because the stealth involved in spraying a mile wide chemtrail out of your craft on a warm, dead clear night with a very nearly full moon and then stopping right underneath it.. Well it's not stealthy, it doesn't match up to anything anyone else would expect from aliums. So I'm reasonably concluding that the government has craft that can stop in mid air, and they spray trails with them now too.

There were planes with contrails flying by too, contrail guy, and they evaporated in seconds right next to the clouds. Plus there's the literal government admission.
>>
I've seen a few.

One was a bright light which broke up into several smaller lights and dispersed outwards. The others were in a V-formation, but didn't sound like a squadron of planes or helicopters. They made a very gentle humming noise despite seeming relatively low in the sky.
>>
>>18876788
Dont bullshit me anon. You and I both know UFOs have been synomous with alien craft since they were first a thing. If we just thought they were regular military x projects this whole time we wouldnt be so interested in the subject
>>
>>18877141
Don't know. Sorry.
>>
>>18875691
Ya ive seen one but you cant talk about it to people who havent without them thinking youre crazy because everyone is too conditioned to "ayyy lmao".
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.