[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Earth is not hollow. The Earth is not flat. Proof: http

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: Earth's Core.png (139KB, 294x280px) Image search: [Google]
Earth's Core.png
139KB, 294x280px
The Earth is not hollow.
The Earth is not flat.
Proof:
https://vimeo.com/83625164
watch 18:13
>>
>>18874985
you know all ideas on what our core is made of are but theories right, we cant even make it through the crust, your proof is no better than flat earths, and i believe earth is some spherical/egg shaped rock, but you can't use unprovable theories as proof, even if they are generally accepted, and only unprovable due to our lack of tech.
i'll tell you now, even going off a solid model, it is highly unlikely we have a molten iron core, its just not logical, compass should be drawn to the molten center and not the geomagnetic poles due to what should be a much more powerful magnetic field coming from our ferrous core
>>
File: mearthbar.gif (14KB, 409x212px)
mearthbar.gif
14KB, 409x212px
>>18875071
>its just not logical, compass should be drawn to the molten center and not the geomagnetic poles due to what should be a much more powerful magnetic field

That's not how magnets work. Magnets (and compasses, wow) align with the local magnetic field. If you still insist this is wrong, please draw what you think the magnetic field of the core looks like.
>>
>>18874985
heretic
>>
>>18874985
but if its solid it still transfers vibration
wtf are you seriously wathching this guy since it is proven to deliver nothing more than propaganda?

also magnetics do not change if its ball or egg or whatever

our heart has magnetics like this and its not sphere
same with apples or other fruits

and this does not prove at all that earth is not hollow anyways.
>>
File: 1383846679553.gif (2MB, 315x231px)
1383846679553.gif
2MB, 315x231px
>>18874985
>earthquakes doesn't travel through the center thus the core is solid
But what if the reason the earthquake doesn't travel through the center is because it's hollow?
>>
>>18875165
well a magnetic field is a magnetic field, no matter the intensity, it will always propagate the same, im just saying if you have an extremely large magnet, which is basically what our core would be if it is iorn, your compass, or little magnet will be draw to the magnet itself and not a pretension of its field, as the magnetic flux at the surface of the magnet would be strongest, getting weaker the further from the core you travel, so why do compasses point to a field and not the magnet itself? get your self a little magnet and a compass and you will be able to understand what i am saying
>>
>>18875190
>but if its solid it still transfers vibration
Yeah, but the vibration gets damped to all hell. It doesn't transfer energy the same way a wave does.

>and this does not prove at all that earth is not hollow anyways
I agree with this, but the alternative is just crazy and possibly structurally impossible. Do you believe there is a molten core?
>>
>>18875217
>get your self a little magnet and a compass and you will be able to understand what i am saying
No, you have a fundamental misunderstanding of magnets. Turn that little magnet sideways and the compass will align with the field, assuming it's a dipole of some sort.
>>
>>18875222
By dipole, I mean a traditional N-S bar magnet, not something with crazy flip flopping fields like a fridge magnet
>>
>>18875228
i know, i am actually studding field theory
>>18875222
but you see the compass itself is always drawn to the most intense point in the field, which is the in magnet its self, so at the very least compasses should point diagonally down, which they do not, they are drawn directly forward
>>
>>18875219
if all planets in our solar system are children of sun then its only natural for sun to be inside

it is also natural for planets to be inhabited in the inside and not the outside like earth

when you make a house you dont make it to live on the rooftop but inside, except when the "weather" allows it then you can go sleep at the rooftop or whatever
>>
>>18875244
but reason i believe we see other planets like that is because we only see the 3d frequency with our earthly body's eyes that is made for hosting us here on earth! that is why we can only see basically a rock and nothing more when we look at space but in reality they are all different kind of worlds but in 4dimension + that we have no access to yet because we are still in embryonic state in spiritual level
>>
>>18875237
>but you see the compass itself is always drawn to the most intense point in the field
What do you think the field coming off of the core would look like? The only time it would ever point directly at the magnet is when it is aligned with one of the poles.

>>18875244
>if all planets in our solar system are children of sun
Why would you think this? The sun and planets were formed from the same pool of material. The sun did not somehow create the planets. The sun may have enabled the planets to form, but it didn't create them
>>
>>18875237
>I am actually studding field theory

Well studd a little harder, because compasses align themselves with the horizontal component of the magnetic field, not the center of the magnet.
>>
>>18874985
earth is flat
>>
>>18875263
>horizontal component of the magnetic field
yes, and the earth isnt a bar, so only on the equator should a compass work as it does, otherwise pointing in towards the strongest parts of the field.

now that i think about it a little harder, i am pretty sure they do, i was assuming a big enough view point to observer the curvature of the earth aswell, so that you could see your needle is pointing through earth.
>>
>>18874985
The Earth is not gobbstoppers
>>
File: l.php.jpg (562KB, 1280x1152px)
l.php.jpg
562KB, 1280x1152px
>>18875260
my belief is that
our SUN (that is the only thing that gives life to our entire solar system)
sort of "gave birth" and many pieces got unattached out of it, these pieces got colder and colder untill they stop in a place depending on their sizes and purposes i dunno,
now all these planets have sun running inside of them, thats why hollow earth has no night

another reason i believe it is because planets are following the sun
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jHsq36_NTU
probably like this, since our universe is not 2d.

another example of this so you can understand better is when god (that is light, sun) gives birth to souls and they go away (to earth) to get their experience or whatever and they always return back to source.

even we as humans we grow up, go away from our parents, get information grow up and then return back at our place

you will see this everywhere in creation
it is how evolution is happening

we go out --> see something --> learn from it--> add it to our knowledge --> create something out of it,expanded knowledge --> create something better with the sum of knowledge you now have --> someone else goes out - > sees this knowledge -->learn from it etc etc etc

sorry for poor engleskis

>>18875268
lol
>>
File: FlatEarth.png (46KB, 614x167px)
FlatEarth.png
46KB, 614x167px
>>18874985
>>
>>18875307
Oh, so each planet has a tiny sun inside of it? And those suns will create other tiny planets around itself, but still inside the larger planets and so on? That's trippy as fuck.

But I don't think applying biological phenomenon to objects is logical
>>
File: universe-brain.jpg (107KB, 900x434px)
universe-brain.jpg
107KB, 900x434px
>>18875329
do you consider earth, something that creates all beings we know of an object? or a being?

planets are suns but are not connected directly to the source like our sun for example

sun is the sperm and mother earth gives birth to it
that is biology my frand

we cannot see these things like that with our earthly eyes tho but with the mind. we only see what we need to see to function here on earth. all our physical body is made from earth, for earth

can you imagine a conscious cell inside your body trying to understand what is outside?
1. it can not
2. it is not designed to do that

as above so below
says hermes
it is also universal law
>>
>>18875307
57:5.4.4,500,000,000 years ago the enormous Angona system began its approach to the neighborhood of this solitary sun. The center of this great system was a dark giant of space, solid, highly charged, and possessing tremendous gravity pull.

57:5.5.As Angona more closely approached the sun, at moments of maximum expansion during solar pulsations, streams of gaseous material were shot out into space as gigantic solar tongues. At first these flaming gas tongues would invariably fall back into the sun, but as Angona drew nearer and nearer, the gravity pull of the gigantic visitor became so great that these tongues of gas would break off at certain points, the roots falling back into the sun while the outer sections would become detached to form independent bodies of matter, solar meteorites, which immediately started to revolve about the sun in elliptical orbits of their own.
>>
>>18875456
57:5.6.As the Angona system drew nearer, the solar extrusions grew larger and larger; more and more matter was drawn from the sun to become independent circulating bodies in surrounding space. This situation developed for about five hundred thousand years until Angona made its closest approach to the sun; whereupon the sun, in conjunction with one of its periodic internal convulsions, experienced a partial disruption; from opposite sides and simultaneously, enormous volumes of matter were disgorged. From the Angona side there was drawn out a vast column of solar gases, rather pointed at both ends and markedly bulging at the center, which became permanently detached from the immediate gravity control of the sun.

57:5.7.This great column of solar gases which was thus separated from the sun subsequently evolved into the twelve planets of the solar system. The repercussional ejection of gas from the opposite side of the sun in tidal sympathy with the extrusion of this gigantic solar system ancestor, has since condensed into the meteors and space dust of the solar system, although much, very much, of this matter was subsequently recaptured by solar gravity as the Angona system receded into remote space.
>>
>>18875436
I consider it flat
>>
>>18875436
Sorry, I'm not woke enough to think about the cosmos spiritually like this
>>
>>18875519
I do find the large-scale patterns of our universe super neato though, like your pic
>>
>>18875165
>>18875217
>>18875222
>>18875228
>>18875260
All these talks on Earth's magentic field...

how about some pics that detail Earth's actual magnetic field?
>>
>>18875980
And one visualizing the field lines inside the Earth.

It is way more complicated than a bar magnet. But at the surface, it acts quite predictably.
>>
>>18875071
>its just not logical, compass should be drawn to the molten center and not the geomagnetic poles due to what should be a much more powerful magnetic field
Lol. Never change /x/.
>>
>>18875980
>>18875990
Thanks bro. I figured it would be easier for >>18875217 to understand the how compasses work by simplifying the Earth's magnetic field to that of a bar magnet. Maybe these would've been better, though
>>
>>18875980
The poles make much more sense if viewed from the top. Earth has a bit of a dual-pole system; an effect that influences the model of the geodynamo effect in the forefront of theories about our Earth's core.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamo_theory

Pic is largest I found showing both poles alongside the standard map.
>>
>>18875436
I ate spaghetti that kind of looked similar to that last night, does that mean spaghetti=the universe?
You people are always looking for hidden meaning that isn't there.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.