[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anything remotely interesting, conspiratorial, or generally weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Anything remotely interesting, conspiratorial, or generally weird on this board gets mocked 90% of the time. Good thing we have all those Mandela Effect threads and Flat/Hollow Earth threads, though, or else we'd be in a lot of trouble.

>No new quality pastas, all just recycled
>No new creepy images, again, just recycled
>Any YouTube video threads are just all fucking recycled

Beautiful.
>>
>>18874527
We talk, but you don't listen.

You came here for the funny memes after all.
>>
>>18874527
>>
>>18874527
go to infinite
>>
Tfw God exists but is simply the rule maker who created the rules allowing for biological life and afterwards sentience, and psychic abilities, magic and spiritual shit actually exists but are rooted in science (specifically quantum mechanics) and God's only imposed rule is that time travel is impossible to prevent sentient creatures from going back in time and changing things (which would effectively murder all sentience/souls in that universe outside of the time traveler's bubble) and the greys are actually helping us evolve to a point where we can rejoin the galactic federation without humanity falling apart but idiots that think they know some shit are flooding this board and society as a whole with flat-earth/Christian god/aliens are demons bullshit.

If you believe in a literal interpretation of the bible, that aliens are demons, that demons eveh exist (and aren't just shared tulpas split from the collective consciousness acting off of our interpretation of their personalities), that the earth is flat, etc, you need to KYS or, at the very least, get off of this board.

Magic/psi shit is real, but is rooted in science. The greys have interest in our race because they have recognized the ability to release intentions without acting on them directly as the definition of sentience/having a soul. Their only desire is to keep TPTB from nuking this world into the ground and getting religion staved off to allow them to connect with us without starting WW3, at which point they will bring us up to full speed.
>>
>>18874639
The universe is a simulation with each of us being a God-head, but if you break reality too much you're going to split off into your own universe. Unless you want to surrender your consciousness to an eternity of being at the mercy of God/Satan (which only exist inside your own head, as the real God does not actively interfere), I suggest y'all set this Christian armageddon bullshit aside so you remain in the normal, predictable universe (read: the one where we don't have to be afraid of unstoppable paranormal forces).
>>
Are you mad they made fun of your Animaniacs pasta?
>>
>>18874527
Hey at least brain bro provided some entertainment for a brief bit before getting annoying. If he would have at least changed up each thread instead of posting the same shit over and over.
>>
>>18874527
Shitty mods are actually ignoring reports of shitposts lately.
>>
>>18875920
Shitty mods on /x/? No... couldn't be.
>>
>>18874527
Ok, well what are you contributing besides a thread complaining about how /x/ sucks?
>>
There does seem to be multiple threads concerning the same topic lately. I think I saw six bruno threads at once the other day.
Seems to be an influx of namefags as well.
A higher number of new posters as well, asking questions regarding basic things such as the belief in aliens, or tarot and other things that could be solved by reading the blurb on the back of a book.

I don't know how we'd deal with the first two, but perhaps we could just start to direct anons straight to the sticky when we know they will find answers there? Added benifit, they might actually read a whole book and bring a more informed view and contribution to the threads.
>>
Same deal with different proper nouns for years now. The secret is to produce the content you want to see and hope people will follow suit. You know, instead of bitching.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.