[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpillme on Chhinnamasta, /x/? Any experience with her? Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 0-1.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0-1.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
Redpillme on Chhinnamasta, /x/?

Any experience with her? Why does everywhere say that she is a very dangerous deity?
>>
>>18874022
>holding own chopped off head
Might have something to do with it, but I'm no expert.
>>
>>18874022
If I worship her can I fuck her?
I don't know anything about hindu gods, but she looks hot af.
>>
>>18874022
Maybe she's the Hindu equivalent of a dullahan?
>>
First time hearing of her but from personal experience when one approaches death and self destruction in a diefic form results are often intense.
>>
She's one of the 10 mahavidyas, representing the power of love and maternity to overcome the limits of the self.

She appears in a story of how Parvati was a ditzy bitch who forgot to pack a lunch out to visiting a lake one day with her two daughters, and on the way home they started getting really hungry and were screaming that they didn't have anything to eat. Naturally, she chopped her head off to spill nutrient-rich blood in three streams; one for each daughter and one for her.
It is presumed that the stream for her represents parvati as Brahman and her tendency towards irony.

Chinnamasta is a very restrictive category that tantrists fall under; you would know if you are meant to follow her if Kali has bestowed upon you the relevant darshan (3 rivers or streams of blood)

there's a site made by a dude who had chinnamasta darshan, you can read his experience:
kalibhakti.com

>>18875186
forget her, look at her THICC daughters
>>
>>18876331
>daughters
Aren't they her assistants?
>>
>>18874022
she is another name for nike or the loving goddes of the earth aka lucifer or malkuth and the black sun with eternal light, she is the menstrual blood or rubedo and the most powerfull substance in the universe wich is on us
>>
>>18878351
Wait, menstrual blood is super powerful?

If I steal disposed hygiene products I can do something with it?
>>
>>18878361
no, do it with your own blood
>>
>>18874022
She's the Grave Kali.
Often associated with Kubjika and Raktakali though they're not exactly the same.

>>18875186
Maybe.
How Devoted are you?

>>18875485
>dullahan
In some sense that's not far off.

She rules the charnel grounds.

>>18876331
^^^
This dude knows what's up.

>kalibhakti.com
I actually know William really well. He's an occasional source of my own explorations.

My main source has already been back from India where William's still getting his degrees/on spiritual search. He DEFINITELY falls more on the Shakti side of Tantra than the Saivite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmNtb3KUYM4
>>
>>18878389
If India is such a spiritual place full of enlightened people, why does it remain such a shit hole?
>>
Someone appears to have posted a mostly or perhaps even fully correct Jaap last year for Chinnamasta. I dunno the exact protocols for these circles, so I wouldn't trust this for full blown Puja (some Uttara related deity mantras appear incomplete but again I'm not exactly lineally empowered here) but are probably a good devotional starting point if your determination burns hot enough. Also, remember in the case of Kalimantra, any READ mantra that's legit will actually work.

Anyway:
https://youtu.be/hpAIDEcpE9M
>>
>>18878467
>Also, remember in the case of Kalimantra, any READ mantra that's legit will actually work.
Work for what? what are the benefits you can get from it?
>>
>>18878389
>Maybe.
>How Devoted are you?
Care to elaborate...?
>>
File: Chinnamasta.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Chinnamasta.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
Here, THICC in HD
>>
>>18878411
The original population who founded Hinduism and the civilisation are not the street-shitters who are today majority. Never confuse the current inhabitants for the original builders.
>>
>>18878411
same goes for hebrews and catholics,the problem is that nobody knows a fuck about the origin of sanscrit and this is why the bible rocks and the hebrew overlods
>>
>>18878467
does the mantra lose it's effect if it's repeated more than 108 times?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.