[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else /ghostbro/ here? >Be me, playing Morrowind for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
Anyone else /ghostbro/ here?

>Be me, playing Morrowind for Xbox
>Sitting on couch directly across from TV
>Lazy Boy a few feet to my left rocks softly
>"Hey man, wanna watch for a bit?"
>No response
>Run around the ashlands killing daedra and shit for an hour or two, talk about my day/
>Chair rocks now and then.

Pretty chill.
>>
>>18873570
> cute

My ghost buddy moves objects and pets my hair sometimes.

I think they're all into watching people play vidya too for some reason.
>>
how do i summon a ghost friend :(
>>
>>18873695
This. I heard some people say phones fuck up the frequency but those people clearly can't see them peering over their shoulder watching what's on their cell.
>>
File: 1491624528360.jpg (57KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1491624528360.jpg
57KB, 900x900px
>>18873570
Yo, friendly ghosts are the coolest guys to have around
>be me, 10 years old
>pretty big fan of Shaman king, which helped me get rid of my fear of ghosts, I actually thought ghosts were awesome
>lie in bed, 10pm
>hear really clear footsteps on my carpet (it was one of those really soft carpets for children to play on, so stepping on it made a pretty loud sound)
>sounds like someone just goes back and fourth
>scared as fuck, look at the side of my bed
>see nothing, sounds continue, the atmosphere feels strange
>say "hey"
>footsteps stop
>"wha'cha doing?"
>silence, but I can definitely feel some presence
>"I can't sleep when you are making so much noise, please be quiet"
>hear some more footsteps, but they feel way more light and gentle
>"what is your name?"
>footsteps stop
>decide to name it "Walkie"
>can still sometimes hear Walkie fucking around
Too bad he's too shy to talk about anything
>>
>>18873695
>>18873716
Also this, Walkie seems to be more active any time I use my phone
>>
>>18873702
I want to say they just pick chill places to hang like normal people do, do people generally try to hang out with you a lot? What kind of energy do you attract? What are you willing to put up with? These are questions you'll have to answer yourself as there doesn't seem to be an off switch only a stronger clairvoyantcy. So holding onto reality can be a struggle, is for me anyways. Hard to face the daily grind after watching heads float above you night after night.
>>
File: IMG_20170327_142935.jpg (116KB, 705x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170327_142935.jpg
116KB, 705x874px
>>18873768
>do people generally try to hang out with you?
:(
>>
>>18873776
From what I gather there's a variety of them, some are also lonely and shy so that's what they are drawn to, you might still get some anon. Mine dance for me to try to cheer me up and embrace me when I'm feeling unsure, and yeah if you sit in front of the mirror sometimes they'll play with the hair too. They seem childish imo, better than other shit I guess, glad they just want to relax. Still unnerving though, can't get it up when they stroking me for example. Have to ask them to leave when using the toilet ext.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.