[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did you know they're already here? did you know they do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (148KB, 1024x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1024x614px
did you know they're already here? did you know they do and do not exist in a quantum state? did you know, when they are existing (and maybe when they aren't or are only partially existing), they have access to the very same internet as us? not all of Them of course, but logic would dictate an infinite amount
>>
>>18873189
Watch the edge boys.
>>
>>18873209
>the le edge
i knew this becoming more and more of a buzzword but we're really close to draining any meaning out of the term now. this is /x/, isn't it?
do you believe in ghosts? do you believe only dead humans produce ghosts?
do you not believe in entities that have no physical form perceptible to us?
>>
>>18873218
I believe everyone is the eternL Godhead pretending not to be, Le role playing.

Enjoy the role play
>>
>>18873218
Basically everything you do and say is an act so at least make it.. a little less cringy
>>
>>18873234
i'll keep your susceptibility to the le epic cringe in mind while i compose my future posts on this laotion cactus forum
>>18873226
the scariest things around us are those most detached from this idea, in my opinion. other people definitely aren't an exception
>>
>>18873237
Ok man. Sorry to bomb your thread. Have fun
>>
>>18873189
>not all of Them of course, but logic would dictate an infinite amount
It could be that your doppelgänger in a timeline of remote possibility has some influence on your typing.
But I bet that the effect, like the gravitational pull on your body exerted by planets located millions of light years away, would be infinitesimally small in practical influence.
>>
think of how little we know how to interact with things (or what we explain as) like dark matter. what we perceive at any given moment is probably less than one percent of what's actually around us. i know hp lovecraft is entry level meme status around here, but there's a short story he wrote about a device that lets people see a fraction of the sorts of beings that around us non-stop, without fail.
more and more this seems closer to the truth to me than the opposite
>>
>>18873189
Yes, we're a cosmic civilization now.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.