[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had some really weird dreams, could any of you try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I've had some really weird dreams, could any of you try to decipher them? Posting them as replies to this thread.
>>
OP here. The first one starts out with your ordinary plane ride. (I'm not on the plane.) For some reason, everyone's watching an episode of Seinfeld. It was the beginning bit, where Jerry does his stand up. Right after, everyone on the plane commits suicide and the plane crashes. Then it's me and my family. We're preparing for our neighbors BBQ. As we walk towards their house, it gets darker. And the closer I got, the louder the Seinfeld played, slowly. I got to their picnic table, and Jerry himself was there. We were eating and that, then everything stops. He looks at me. I get really scared and run back to my home. He chases me. I look up while running, his face was in the moon. Right before he caught me, I was back at the table, eating with everyone, all was fine. Then I woke up. This sounds really stupid, but it was scary as shit.
>>
>>18872582
You are on a dark path, anon.
>>
>>18872582
If you don't mind, some questions -
1. Have you recently watched an episode of Seinfeld?
2. Have you in the past regularly watched the show?
3. What is the last scene or joke involving J.S. that you remember?
>>
>>18873380
>>18873380
1. No
2. Yes
3. The Soup Episode.
>>
>>18872582
>>18873854

Do you recall anything about the episode the airline passengers were watching?

Do you remember any reaction from them? Were they angry, sad, hysterical when they committed suicide?
>>
>>18872565
Well this happens in dreams and when I'm awake.
>Be me
>Be awake
I see a faint shadow of what I believe is a women since the flowing dress. I see this figure in the corner of my eye. If I feel like someone is watching me I look back as quick as I can and I swear I see something dart back I'm the corner of my eye.
>Be me
>Be asleep
In my dreams I always see this woman and she tells me that everything will be ok. And the she is just a guardian. She told me her name is Shepard. Which reminds me of the song Shepard of fire by Avenged Sevenfold. I talk to her always in my sleep. I feel comfortable to bring out things that trouble me. But at the same time I feel like she is planning something. And something wrong.
>>
>>18874470
Seems to me like you have a nice buddy, what has she done or said to indicate she may be plotting something against you or the like?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
I think Jerry Seinfeld wants to kill you in your dream, sort of a Freddy Krueger kind of deal.
>>
>>18874516
I swear I saw her draw a knife from behind her. I was going to show her something that was behind me and I saw her move. I seen a outline of a knife on the shadow against the wall. And yeah she seems to be a great pal.
>>
File: soup-nazi.jpg (204KB, 617x425px) Image search: [Google]
soup-nazi.jpg
204KB, 617x425px
>>18872582
>>18873854
>The Soup Episode.

So - the soup Nazi is Jerry Seinfeld's nemesis
In the dream, Jerry is pursuing you. He was also friendly with your family.

Perhaps you feel accused of being mean or selfish (a "nazi") to some extent
Maybe you bear some guilt towards a family member or family friend?
Or perhaps you feel accused, unfairly?

Those are my thoughts towards an interpretation.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.