[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bruno Borges Dissapearance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: Bruno-Borges.jpg (72KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bruno-Borges.jpg
72KB, 700x400px
Bruno Borges Disappearance Thread

He is a brazilian student of psychology and left his room full of esoteric symbols and a giant statue.

In the picture left is him, right-up is the statue of Giordano Bruno and right-down is a painting also found on his room.

here is a video of his room https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0dWJLzPRnw

No one knows how he dissapeared.

I propose to investigate this i will post everything i know and if you happen to find something or know it, please post it.
>>
here is info about him https://www.everipedia.com/bruno-borges/
>>
File: Bruno-Borges-890012.jpg (59KB, 590x332px) Image search: [Google]
Bruno-Borges-890012.jpg
59KB, 590x332px
here is abetter photo of the alien painting
>>
this oen is in portuguese but you can translate it via google.translate.com
>>
>>18872266
http://oglobo.globo.com/sociedade/internautas-traduzem-livros-escritos-por-jovem-desaparecido-no-acre-21166926
>>
>>18872241
/pol/ here, came to /x/ because of reading about this guy on the news. look forward to my time with you fellas.

has anyone been given any detailed picture of his writings or the shit on his walls?
>>
>>18872566
Yes, we already decoded most of them. There's still one cipher that hasn't been decoded yet, but people seem to have lost interest at this point.
>>
File: IMG_1322.gif (672KB, 210x188px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1322.gif
672KB, 210x188px
Finish the work. There are more people reading it than just the posters.
>>
>>18872771
The more people help it, the better.
>>
>>18872743
can you post it?
>>
>>18872743
wow shit but i want to read those esoteric books so badly!! you've gotta give them
>>
>>18872832
https://trello.com/b/YKCHM0hD/giordano-bruno-borges
>>
>>18872842
From what we've got until now, they aren't that much interesting.
>>
>>18872241
Post in one of the dozen other threads or fuck off
>>
XVII.1.a the way of victory, with the construction of a heliocentric system, the force of deceiving ourselves, the beginning of the sound of the trumpets. The charming angel, welcomed among us, harmless and manipulated, began. His return would be for ever, right? But now the hard way is here. You want to see, come with me, believe in your heart, our abode will be safe and the great beast will not affect us, we will break the door ...

XVII.1.b after 36500 suns, a new beginning, but the same story. Four generations pass in this period, artificial memory does not translate into experience and learning. The same story, different characters, an isolated act, put under the rug. Come, your heart will dictate the way, we will survive, it began, I had to take the first step. 36500 moons, everything will pass under the light, but this time children blinded by pride will not be so lucky, because this time it will be our last chance. The heliocentric system lowered us in importance, gave us possibilities, but they do not exist, there is no exit plan and our ship is sinking ...
>>
>>18872859
From what image is this coming from?
>>
>>18872848
if i had the whole first book raw, i would try to translate it
>>
>>18872908
searching A teoria da absorção do conhecimento didnt help :,(
>>
>>18872912
You will need to convince the family to give it to you, considering that they have already scanned it. I'm trying to see if can exchange that information for the solution of the uncracked cipher, once I crack it.
>>
>>18872863
They say is from his journal written in Portuguese. It was posted by this guy who said he worked from a publisher and had received from the kid's dad. Anyway, is just gibberish.
>>
>>18872919
The family has all on hard drives. The coding is just a different font from word. That is escape art, the kid is a punk.
>>
>>18872241
>>18872253

I honestly can't believe this is something true. I noticed some resemblances of all of this with things from Naruto and brazilians are known for being Naruto weebs.

>painting is an alien being a Sage/Master to Bruno
>robes represent the Sage status
>the alien has symbols on the eyes and plus a third eye as well with the color red
>the eyes glow in a powerful fashion
>alien has a stern look on the face adn wrinkles
>Bruno makes "tablets" that only special people can read the messages properly to achieve the state of enlightenment
>beliefs in reincarnation of "special people"

There should be more about it but I hope you guys see into this.
>>
>>18874103
>things from Naruto
There are no things from Naruto.
>>
>>18872241
>>18872241
O Bruno Borges é um estudante de ermetismo que se formou em psicologia. alguns simbolos em volta da estatua são "REIKI, sei he ei..." que sao do "cho ku rei " . E simbolos de transmutação que é um que esta em baixo da estatua.
e o simbolo da arvore da vida tambem.
E mais foi encontrado no quarto dele um quadro do tamanho do quadro do ET que tem a imagem da CICADA 3301.Sera que ele tem alguma relação com a cicada 3301 ?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-11-13.png (214KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-09-16-11-13.png
214KB, 720x1280px
Use a translator pls, my english is very bad.

Percebi que esse cara postou varias coisas no facebook do Bruno, então resolvi perguntar... quatro dias depois recebo essa resposta.

MARKETING CONFIRMED
>>
>>18874259
But there is from FMA also the strongest link to naruto is the painting. I'm serious.
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (16KB, 480x475px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
16KB, 480x475px
>>18874353
She responded that it's only to visualize his work? Are you shitting me?
>>
>>18874353
I don't get it
>>
>>18874526
>brazil
>trusting brazil "scientists"
>>
>>18874559
I was skeptical since the very beginning, it's Brazil what we are talking about after all.
>>
>>18874353
>Left to view his work

i don´t get it.
>>
>>18874487
you're a serious dummy
>>
>>18875112
a more accurate translation would be:

he left to let his work be viewed
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.