[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'd like to know what makes you special in a paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 182
Thread images: 26

File: 4189364587731.jpg (85KB, 736x588px) Image search: [Google]
4189364587731.jpg
85KB, 736x588px
I'd like to know what makes you special in a paranormal context, what makes you different than most people. Are you able to see spirits? Have you been visited by vampires? Chosen of a deity? Able to see auras... ?
>>
/x/ is pretty special. SPECIAL ED!
>>
>>18871628
I have an immovable spirit dedicated to the seeking and discernment of Truth.
>>
>>18871628
In contact and procession with higher dimensional beings to correct the little mishap on earth. Basically just an anchor/stable foundation and energy.
>>
>seen ufos and may have encountered an alien at a young age
>>
>>18871628

I met the archangel Michael and he recommended me a good trappist beer once.
>>
>>18871628
I am pretty in touch with the spirit world. fairly proficient in shamanism, and I drop sigils like bombs.
Not really special though. Anyone willing to put in the effort can achieve this.
>>
Im 6'6 and super strong. Like I've made people amazed by the shit that i can lift. Also im really sneaky sometimes on accident like people don't notice im in a room with them then freak out when they see me. I can lucid dream like im leaving my body when I go to sleep if i try.pretty good at vidya games too!
>>
>>18871628
I'm not. I wish to fuck I could control minds. But alas, I can not.
>>
>>18872535
Forgot to mention i once wanked off 11 times in one day.
>>
>>18872551
You're a good man
>>
>>18871628
I have none. I'm spiritually handicapped
>>
>>18871628
Ive died and experienced quantum immortality, Ive had dreams more real than this, and Ive been abducted.

Id rather just be a normal rper than the shit ive gone through
>>
>>18871628

Lol vampires are gifted Satanist
Auras even some wiccans can feel them
My god of choice is that sociopathic cunt Michael
>>
I've never even seen anything spooky.
The closest thing to it is sometimes I have what I think are dreams and I see the future but it's just boring shit like me playing video games and only for a few seconds.
>>
>>18871628
I have the devil inside, I shittalk him regularly.
>>
>>18872535
What's ur max dl bro?
>>
I am immortal and i keep living the same life. Forever, repeating what i do every single time.
>>
I dont see color in aura's yet besides sparking but once I saw a guy light up like a saiyan after flexing and I burst out laughing almost giving away my own power level.
>>
>>18872342

make me a sigil for soulmate pls

i saw a girl the other day an she was really nice and i was too much of a pussy to talk to her
>>
i am omnipotent, with one draw back, if the expenditure of energy is greater than that my body can handle it will kill me.
list of things i can do include
energy projection and construct creation, spiritual healing, precognition(specifically in the circumstance of others death), presence projection(sort of like what you call astral projection, but its not for seeing other places, but interaction with them),immortality(as far as i can tell, i've been pulled out of the water, i've fallen onto logs on my back from meters up, ive hit my head on rocks and concrete harder than i have seen anyone else do and no lasting injuries, never had a broken bone and heal at an exponential rate. i can 'sense' other people especially when they are looking at me, and one of my greater abilities, i can shape small aspect of reality to m y will(nothing that completely defys the consensus, otherwise id have to overpower the human race in terms of belief and will, and i may be strong, but i am not 7 billion strong
>>
No real paranormal stuff here but i can read people just by spending some time with them, i know what they think and why they think it and i can at times read their mind.

Also i'm becoming increasingly aware of what is around me and i'm getting closer everytime to the truth of what reality is and how it works.

Also at times i feel like i could manipulate reality but i still don't know how.
>>
Nothing. I just have a big imagination really
>>
>>18874955
this is everyone on /x/
>>
>>18872317
Kek
>>
A bee flew into my eye once
>>
>>18871628

I am but a servant and I humbly adress myself to Satan.
>>
I constantly reek of cat piss.
>>
>>18871628
I can actually see auras which pairs well with my graphite synesthesia.
>>
>>18871628
I am an ancient human. Thousands of years earlier than now, I was being forced to live by technologies.
>>
>>18875593

Shut the fuck up you namefaggot newfag
>>
File: immortalityy.jpg (43KB, 482x514px) Image search: [Google]
immortalityy.jpg
43KB, 482x514px
I look like I did when I was 16.

I'm 30 now.
>>
>>18872317
nice. Care to share the angelic recommendation?
>>
>>18875881
Same here. It's a fucking curse for me.
>>
>>18875584
how one can see auras ?
>>
>>18875881
Same for me. Only gained a few extra grey hairs over the past 16 years. I've also nearly died a few times but ended up surviving due to some coincidence. Downside is that my life is shit. Every time its about to get a little better, some coincidence fucks it up for me.
>>
i almost lost my eye when a large metal crucifix hanging from a wall flung off and hit me in the face when i was a very young child. it was kind of insane how something like that could happen. dunno if that means anything but i always thought it was an omen or something
>>
>>18875584
how do they look to you? i can only see them as a faint clear opaque distortion, sort of like heat.
can you actually see colors in them? i imagine your synesthesia would help perceive them
>>
Holy shit this whole thread is utter cancer
>>
>>18873869
Ive never been to a gym unless you count highschool weightroom, and i remember doing the max weight on the leg press and bicep curl machine Mostly shit at work like there were 3 dudes who couldnt lift this giant roll of carpet and i did it myself easy. When i was doing tree work, lifting and throwing logs that weighed more than me. Really im just naturally big and strong from working my whole life.
>>
Nothing remotely paranormal itt.
>>
>>18871628
I deeply want to understand the universe and my place in it.
>>
>>18871628
I'm a master at transformations of analogical structures.

It's pretty much as boring as it seems unless you understand what it means.
>>
>>18878194
What do you do for a living?
>>
>>18878201
Next-level marketing.
>>
>>18872713
You and I both on the wishing for rp.

I'm a fucking immortal who is sick of all the bullshit. I fapped over flappers in my youth; I've spent about half an hour dead and each time came back. Presently I am awaiting the Sun's journey hitting the point of red giant; perhaps if I am fried that deep, I will finally die. Otherwise, sgonna be a long hot one for a long time. Then comes the wait for the heat death of the universe. Fuck man, I remember quantum physics just being a new thing. I want OUT.
>>
Succubi love to suck my cock
>>
I can control my energy field, I can contract it and expand it, almost like radar I can use it to fin people, and hide myself from other people. Weird I know xD helps while hunting
>>
File: 1414983857279.gif (2MB, 380x214px) Image search: [Google]
1414983857279.gif
2MB, 380x214px
>>18871634
>people still believing the ride will end and that there's no rhyme or reason to it
>>
File: image.jpg (7KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7KB, 125x120px
>>18875593
SIR BUTTERS IS THAT YOU!!!!!
>>
>>18878425
...you can trick yourself into feeling a physical sensation that isn't there, but rather a product of your psychology.

Pretty lame ability desu.
>>
>>18878757
so that includes tricking himself into knowing were living things are?
>>
>>18871628
What makes me special and different than most people is that I have a low IQ and no understanding of basic science which leads me to browse a dead board on a Taiwanese origami site and believe in things like magic and ghosts and succubi and vampires.
>>
>>18871628
I've been hagged a handful of times. Astral Projected twice. Experienced lucid dreams and channeled what I believe are ancestral spirits.
>>
>>18878768
Tricking himself into thinking he knows where living things are is due to his tinglies rather than confirmation bias and/or actually detecting living things via sound and sight on the boundaries of perceptibly, confused to be a"sixth sense."
>>
>>18871628
Studied as an electrical engineer for 6 years then was picked up by a company to work on artificial ward systems for computer summoning of paranormal entities. Not a lick of magical talent in my body but I've done more work with magic in the last 10 years than most active practitioners do in their entire lives.
>>
I can will myself into extreme versions of all emotions. My third eye is vibrating/tapping all the time and I can "stretch it" with my will like it's elastic (I've seen a couple orbs but that's all I've been able to "see" wit it) I've astral projected once and been on the cusp of doing it a few times while sleeping but the skull-ringing was too intense for me to wanna deal with it. In 10 minutes I can breathe-meditate to the point where my whole body vibrates insanely intensely, enough that my hands and feet begin to clamp shut because there's that much pressure around them. I'm mind-managing a pretty sophisticated system of synchronicities and change which is what I feed my "spells" into when I feel like changing my life somehow. I've had precognitions twice regarding coming dangers/threats. I've raised my kundalini halfway up the spine and could have kept going but I pussed out of it.
>>
>>18879073
This is by far the most interesting thing anyone here has said. You can study for this shit? I thought you needed to just cram LSD and shrooms and shit then sit in a float tank and you'll talk to astral beings.
>>
>>18879134
>You can study for this shit?
Depends what you mean by "this shit". If you mean is there some hogwarts setup, not as far as I know. I only got involved because I was trained in electrical engineering, most metaphysical and paranormal matters come down to energy, so when you need precise control, an engineer is a useful consultant. Most of the corps and governments that are involved with that kind of thing hire WAY more eggheads and nerds than they hire actual magical practitioner, because 90% of the work happens before it ever reaches the mage's hands.

You want to work with magic but have little or no natural ability to influence energy? Start getting good at math.
>>
>>18879198
Wait, so what exactly is your job? You help wizards with math?
>>
>>18879064
Yeah bub that's why I can find ppl in ghille suits, or pinpoint exactly where a deer is. Yeah quite the self trickery there mang
>>
File: ra_by_el_grimlock.jpg (223KB, 579x974px) Image search: [Google]
ra_by_el_grimlock.jpg
223KB, 579x974px
Ra is recruiting.
>>
File: image.jpg (172KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 960x720px
>>18879280
RA? Pls do tell in all seriousness
>>
>>18872541
>wish to fuck I could control minds. But alas, I can not
Don't say that too many times our you really won't.

I find that controlling is a bit harder than influencing. So start by researching into "Remote influencing" first.

The flow is: Your conscious mind -> your subconscious mind -> target's subconscious mind -> target's conscious mind.

In cases, remote viewing might be needed to get feedback and make adjustments.

Go from influencing/controlling their body at first, to their subconscious emotions, to their conscious thoughts.

Play with yours, or someone else's, body first by influencing blood pressure or cardiac rhythm... You'll need instrumentation to measure biofeedback.

When starting, it helps to pass the message to the subconscious, by associating it with a physical actions... which is what rituals/sigils/etc are good for... but anything goes as long as it's an action/emotion/thought/etc... the subconscious does not communicate with numbers nor letters.

Proceed to influence their dreams during sleep, followed by the recollections that are passed to their conscious mind when waking up but still in the hypnagogic state.

Daydreaming states come next... when awake but sporadically dozing into lower brain frequencies.

Rapport should be strong enough by the time of conscious influencing.

Also, most people perceive the thoughts/emotions as their own... so their body/mind are like an RC toy with dual control.

Which brings us to the issue of control.. and one of the funny things of control is controlling by surrendering control... and instead using someone else's strength as your own.
>>
>>18879073
I remember you. From the lilith thread.
>>
File: pxvz.jpg (406KB, 1714x964px) Image search: [Google]
pxvz.jpg
406KB, 1714x964px
Nothing makes me special, I am a normal human just like you who enjoys the outdoors occasionally.
pic related
>>
File: image.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>18879522
Woah. A normie is here! Give this fuckah a medal!
>>
Hey other immortals wanna hang out I am so tired of this place but companionship that lasts longer than an eyeblink might help
>>
File: 47LRNn1.jpg (228KB, 850x608px) Image search: [Google]
47LRNn1.jpg
228KB, 850x608px
>>18879560
>companionship that lasts longer than an eyeblink might help
So would showering.
>>
>>18874876
I think this is happening to me too but I just figured I am mentally ill. Once a coworker answered a question I asked in my head. For a while I wondered if he could read minds but today I think I projected my thought to him.
>>
File: 1uKti6Y.jpg (262KB, 625x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1uKti6Y.jpg
262KB, 625x1000px
>>18879579
>I just figured I am mentally ill

Winner.
>>
File: 53992893_p0.jpg (145KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
53992893_p0.jpg
145KB, 768x1024px
I have chronic nightmares and can detect people's emotions easily.

Not that weird I guess, but disturbing all the same.
>>
>>18871645
word
>>
File: 1488937638756.jpg (67KB, 630x748px) Image search: [Google]
1488937638756.jpg
67KB, 630x748px
>>18873874
samsara isn't that special.
>>
>>18875584
so if my Aura is purple, what number does that correspond to?
>>
>>18876682

Westmalle Trappist Tripel 9.5% IIRC
>>
>>18876992
the thing about being tall is you have more spine to take care of. core exercises are very important for keeping a healthy back.
>>
>>18872342
What are sigils? pls answer
>>
>>18879198
got a website or any proof or cool shit to share from your work?
>>
>>18871628
I can see hot and cold waves in the air. Not super useful but its kinda cool..?
>>
I think I saw an angel or something on DMT. It was a feminine entity that communicated with me telepathically. I can't put everything into words about this experience, but at one point she shot a pink laser of love into my heart and I felt waves of euphoria wash over me. I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>18871628
Sometimes I imagine something happening and then it happens.
>14
>walking to school
>see a squirrel on power line
>imagine it falling and going splat
>squirrel falls off
>audible splat noise
>>
>>18880207
Symbols or a drawing that has meaning. Can be a spell etc. Usually needs to be charged.
>>
>>18880278
Can you point in the right direction to learning these things? websites or books?
>>
>>18871628
I have an insanely balanced aura. I got a legitimate reading from a place that uses a machine to analyze stress etc. I was around 12 when this happened. Never meditated before in my life. Freaked the owners out so much they redid it, had same results.
>>
>>18880283
http://the-opal-witch.tumblr.com/post/143872359823/sigils-for-beginners
>>
>>18871628
I can't lose at anything I try. I'm 34 and have never come out a loser in anything. I didn't even notice until my late 20s. It actually gets stronger with time too. Used to be things like homework I forgot to do but then it'd be canceled now it's applying for jobs I am woefully unqualified for and not only getting it but being paid higher than the last guy and somehow being good at it.

I've started pushing it to see how far it goes. The more I try the crazier it seems because I'm going past the point of reason and it still works.
>>
>>18880144
Hey thanks, dude.
>>
I've talked to a shadow person and even once almost broke free of sleep paralysis. (By moving just a bit I saw it move and fade back, as if running or expressing something over the fact I moved. I have also a feeling I traveled through time in my dreams.
>>
>>18871628
I am clairvoyant.

Other than that, nothing. One time my friend said he could see demons and that I have a blue aura, but when I asked him about it years later he said I was making shit up.

*shrug*
>>
i am a shit golem

no joke
>>
I have psychic ability(which seems to come and go).

I can also charge a car battery by getting near it, or I can drain a regular battery quite fast. And I can time-shift. Not sure how that last one works. Basically I can have days that last 25 or more hours. It's rare, but kind of handy. Not even close to life-changing as an hour is not enough time to change the world.
>>
I'm sometimes good at confusing people, bringing out their essence and guiding it to where it wants to go. I call it functional nihilism. I see the house of cards that build up people's personalities for what it is, make them focus on the poorly conceived cards and write a new one for them on the spot if I feel called to it. I believe god is with me when I do this. I play the primal roles of father, mother and child and they play their respective roles. If I do it right, we both learn something.
>>
>>18880695
You're just narcissistic I think.
>>
>>18880705
I am someone who has never experienced any paranormal phenomenon. This makes me special, because I'm the only one on /x/ who will admit it.
>>
File: impcomm2.png (572KB, 1340x980px) Image search: [Google]
impcomm2.png
572KB, 1340x980px
>>18871628

I'm a god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2c8VC2EenE
>>
>>18871628
I'm a vampire.
>>
>>18882002
Would you like to elaborate?
>>
>>18882044
They suck... dicks.
>>
>hurrr durrrr guys I have powers I swear! I can talk to jellyfish, and freeze time, and fuck samsquatches!!!
>>
>>18882047
Hysterical...
>>
>>18871628
Lets just say It's not my first time being on earth.
>I'm known throughout the universe among many different nicknames.
>>
>>18871628

Clairvoyant
>>
>>18880327
is that why you haven't lost your virginity
>>
>>18880207
Basic but fairly powerful ritual magic. Look it up.
>>
>>18875881
so you're just asian?
>>
>>18884405
What a great sense of humor. You must be from West Virginia with that sharp wit.
>>
>>18880622
same
>>
>>18871628
I sometimes speak to powerful demons. I also share a body with a mid-class demon.
>>
>>18871628
traveled time
>>
I'm paranoid and dropped some acid once
>>
I can detect the evil like a paladin does in D&D, I can sense when someone is going to hurt me or is gonna try to deceive me, I never missed and I guess I can say what someone feels for me and this makes me very sad cause a lot of people think bad of me and its hard to live with that.
>>
>>18887610
damn, my writing is a mess here, better go to sleep
>>
>>18882101
Oh really? Care to make a deal?

Unrelatedly, I'm a fucking goddamn immortal and I wish just a single one of the fuckers claiming immortality here were really such. It gets lonely. So fucking lonely. Demons and spirits and the like make poor companions, especially to someone as unnatural as I. They seem loathe to serve, and would get offended as fuck if I just wanted friendship. So tired.
>>
I regularly shitpost on a deepweb forum frequented by both demons and extraterrestrials. Our lizardfolk overloads moderate it, but they let my posts through.
>>
File: IMG_4819.jpg (99KB, 960x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4819.jpg
99KB, 960x693px
i just don't believe any of this because you'd think if as many people have these "powers" as they say they do at least one of them would contact a news network and show it off, like "hey guys i can live forever/i have the power to read minds/i have the power to sense things" anyone who really had those powers would probably be making billions showing it off instead of being on /x/
>>
File: Aghora5.jpg (146KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Aghora5.jpg
146KB, 600x450px
>>18871628
Experienced enlightenment according to the tradition I follow Kashmir Shaivism after 6 months of studying like a fanatic. After 9 years started to experience about 20 pranic awakenings a day which is a spiritual term for orgasms.

After about 6 months of that learned how to experience pranic awakenings at will. Got where I could experience like 50 then be drained. Then got to where it doesn't drain me. Once experienced over 300 one day. That was the day I went to an Otep concert. She literally addressed the audience saying she is having spiritual sex with the audience right now; girl behind me said "What is she talking about?" Im a lazy fuck never really sat down to see if I could hit 1000 in a day; need to do that sometime lel.

Its been like 8 years now. Hell after just a couple years I got used to it. Can experience hunger, cold, pain as bliss if I want. Be me, get hurt, laugh. On 16 beers see if I can still channel energy up spine, yep. Last night take 12 triple c's and still able to channel bliss; now that surprised me!

Orgasm from sex is not as good as pranic awakenings yet still get the urge to bust like everybody else. Was going to be a Kapalika basically Aghori at 18 but didnt and experienced enlightenment anyway; still think I will be one one day.
>>
>>18878363

And when did you realize you were immortal exactly?
>>
>>18888004
Kek... was born yesterday.
>>
I can see them. They are everywhere.
>>
>>18888004
>anyone who really had those powers would probably be making billions
Implying individuals/companies/goverments aren't already... just ask our PK spoonbender friend Mr. Geller how he paid for his $20million mansion, for instance
>>
>>18888583
You didn't choose the schizo life, the schizo life chose you.
>>
>>18888582
implying it wasnt proven uri geller was using stage tricks and spoon bending isnt a stage trick

plus i was talking more about actual crazy stuff, slightly bending metal doesn't nearly equate to literally thinking you're immortal or you can sense stuff other people can
>>
File: portal-CERN.jpg (50KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
portal-CERN.jpg
50KB, 1200x675px
>>18871628
I'm special in understanding the nobody not even me or anything is truly special since absolutely nothing is "special" or "unique" or "one of a kind".
>>
>>18871628
I'm an advanced telepath/empath and can make people hallucinate emotions and physical feelings on their body. The most phenomenal thing I've ever done before my eyes is break up fights at parties and make girls cum in their pants. I can also ease schizophrenic outbursts by making them hallucinate the true nature of their delusions- static and white noise.

I do a lot of things I have no possible way of seeing, such as make the meme president Donald Trump as well as other forms of meme magic. From all the meme I've seen, only me and a couple of autostart from /s4s/ are even capable of meme magic.

My life is fucking crazy. I can alter my own and others' timelines but apparently can't affect my own up until I turn 21. Wish as I might, I can't prevent me and my first girlfriend from breaking up (but apparently by trying to I sent hallucinations into the past that made her love me), nor can I prevent my 8 year old self from being raped, but I can and have changed the world in immeasurable ways (I even talked to Osama Bin Laden and started the jihad, but he perverted my orders to make his own personal idea of a country instead of uniting the region under a banner they would ALL fly).
>>
>>18873874
That's most people anon.

You have discovered your own fate. To change how you begin and end, you must find someone with gifts to avert your fate. A trigger phrase:
One can only hope; context finds itself.

Find someone who knows this writ in their heart and it may change your future, but likely not your past.
>>
>>18871628
I manipulate stock markets by using human sentiment analysis and fabricate fake news to increase my wealth. I also moonlight as an angel exorcist.
>>
>>18889631
Alright Anon get real with me; why do you have so much of a hateboner for Geller?

You just contradicted your previous statement by admitting even fakes can contact news networks saying "hey guys I have the power to read minds/sense things/etc", showing it off and raking in millions.

And now you're trying to change/bend your previous statement saying that you were "talking more about something else" (different from what you were proven wrong about, of course).

>proven uri geller was using stage tricks
The man is paid millions to have companies flying him over oil fields and telling them where to drill...

And even this January, the 13 million pages of declassified reports dumped by the CIA clearly shows he's fit to work in the government:

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/document/cia-rdp96-00791r000100480003-3

So if it's proven Uri Geller was using stage tricks, prove it.

No one cares about him being popular on the telly for spoon bending... your original statement was about the power of "reading minds "and "sensing things"... those were your exact words. So don't come with those stories about: "I was talking more about something else".
>>
>>18889631
>bending metal doesn't nearly equate to sense stuff
Evidence of that, please.

Bending cutlery (inspired by Geller) has been informally tested many times by Jack Houck, an aeronautical engineer and few others under quasi-controlled circumstances. But like you correctly mention, because there are many clever ways of bending metal using conjuring techniques, from a scientific perspective the evidence is insufficient and so the jury is out regarding bending metal.

However, I was here reading through Honorton C, Ferrari DC. “Future telling”, 1935–1987. J Parapsychol. 1989;53:281-308 and between 1935 and 1987, some 309 extrasensory perception experiments were conducted by 62 investigators and published in 113 articles in peer-reviewed professional journals.

More than 50,000 people contributed nearly 2,000,000 individual trials to these studies, and the combined result showed a small but repeatable effect, with odds against chance of 10^25 to one. That’s ten million billion billion to one. Meaning that on average this group of people demonstrated having a a real ESP skill.

Basically, evidence shows that your opinion is totally the opposite of reality.
>>
>>18878425
don't react.....
>>
>>18880174
>>
>>18880600
I also saw a black shadow figure in sleep paralysis once, it threw me around the room, bashing into walls and the ground, I also had a dream once where a male voice was screaming "where's my money?!" pretty spoopy
>>
I think I've been abducted by aliens, I've had two separate dreams involving green alien heads, the first I bought one in a shop with liquid static currency, the second one I was in the woods with the singer from MGMT and he had made the green alien heads out of balloons, and then another dream where I was opening my eyes and seeing blurry figures in front of me with lightbulb shaped heads, obviously not human. Maybe they abducted my spirit and I'm getting clues in dreams.
>>
File: 1491701128035.jpg (29KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491701128035.jpg
29KB, 540x540px
Not a goddamn thing, OP.
>>
I make memes
>>
>>18887927
Name of the forum pls. I wanna read ayy and demon shitposts.
>>
I have a extremely powerful photographic memory, so much so that I seem to connect everything in my mind to images. So, for example, if I remember a song, I remember a image, and that makes me remember the song.

Also, i've recently come to the realization that I am some kind of psychic dreamer or something. For the longest time in my life, I have had deja vu very often, due to dreams involving images I haven't seen yet. Its always made me feel annoyed when it would happen, because it seemed to always be things that were unimportant. I recently discovered that science can explain this, in a way, so I haven't cared about it that much since. However, recently I would have dreams that science.....would have a much harder time explaining.

Let me ask you guys a question, have you ever talked to someone in a dream, and have them answer back and acknowledge that you were dreaming? Because that happened in two dreams I had. In a row. On the same night. I will continue in my next post.
>>
>>18891995
Ok, so continuing:
In my first dream, I was sitting on a couch, and my mother was sitting at a dining room table, with a little boy, and a little girl, both of which I have never in my life seen before, cutting things out of construction paper. Before I continue, my mother is dead, she has been for over ten years now. So anyways, the kids are talking to my mom about Halloween, so I assuming they were doing something for Halloween. I speak to my mom, and say "Halloween? Isn't that not for a few more months?" The little boy says "dude are you ok? Halloween is tomorrow!". The little girl then says "You aren't trying to skip out on helping me with my costume are you? Some older brother you are, jerk!" Now I am even more confused, because I am a only child. No brothers or sisters. My mother calms her down, saying "don't worry, he will still be helping you." I look at her and say "where are we now?" My mom looks at me, and states "well, the location doesn't matter, since you are dreaming." I stop, cold shivers start to run down my spine, like something bad is happening, but even still, I feel really happy, after all, its like I am getting to talk to my mother again! Like she's really alive again! I smile, and state "how do you feel about me?" And she says back "I love you, just as I always have. That will never change." Then I woke up.

Next dream in next post.
>>
>>18892007
Ok, second dream time.
After I woke up, I laid down, and almost instantly went back to sleep, and started dreaming again.
This time, I dreamt of sitting in a lone chair facing my father sitting on a couch. By the way, my father is dead as well, he died about 19 years ago. Anyways, he is facing towards a tv, and is watching the movie Tombstone. I had seen the movie before, but I only saw it much later, after both of my parents had been long gone. He was just rambling on about the plot, and how much he loved it. I start to talk "what house are we living in again?" He responses with "heck if I know, I guess its whatever house you want it to be, since this is just a dream." Only this time, I don't feel any fear, but instead I feel completely relaxed. I start talking to him about the movie as well, and he answers every question with his own opinion and everything. Tons of stuff I could have never thought up on my own. I smile, and then I wake up.

I woke up feeling entirely happy, but just about everyone I have told about this has said its a bad thing. Like its suppose to be "the souls of the dead, beckoning you to come to the afterlife" or something. I have no idea, anybody have any ideas?
>>
>>18891995
>acknowledge that you were dreaming?
Yeah, it's called lucid dreaming.
>>
>>18892017
THAT'S lucid dreaming? I thought it was just being self aware in a dream that you were dreaming, not where unknown beings in a dream knew they too were in a dream as well. Any idea of what they could be?
>>
>>18892022
>THAT'S lucid dreaming?
Welcome to one of the few paranormal skills with the highest entertainment potential and the lowest practical use... only surpassed by tulpamancy.

>I thought it was just being self aware
That is only the first step. Once you gain some control you are like a god in your dream and can literally do anything at will or (most likely your case) let your subconscious take over and run the dream in autopilot while you watch.

>unknown beings in a dream knew they too were in a dream as well
Happened to me lotsa times... I know the deepness and vivid emotions attached to the whole thing and yada, yada... but I had dreams along the same line as yours and some wayyy more complicated than what you described and only served me to learn how the human psyche works... Nothing else.

>Any idea of what they could be?
Most likely projections of your subconscious.
>>
>>18892022
>not where unknown beings in a dream knew they too were in a dream as well
Oh, really? You think so? Read this one dream of mine then:

Few years ago while I was making experiments in lucid dream time dilation, I go to bed and find myself in a dream with a group of other beings (as you call them) all aware we were dreaming.

I do the experiments I was there to do and after we finish in that level of the dream we all go to bed to fall asleep one more, and enter a new dream while being aware we were dreaming...

we then do some more experiments to measure time differences and yada, yada, yada.

So there you go... it's nothing unusual. and I also had plenty of emotional lucid dreams with loved ones, just like you.
>>
>>18890469
LOL wut
>>
I can break out of sleep paralysis like nothing.
>>
I can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
>>
File: sasuke_angry_by_id9op.jpg (152KB, 900x1205px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke_angry_by_id9op.jpg
152KB, 900x1205px
>>18874840
All that omnipotence and you still type like a retard.
>>
>>18895330
I want to fuck you so bad holy fucking shit

>>18895339
atleast he didnt post sasuke
>>
>>18874840
No you're just fat, sad, and lonely
>>
>>18871628

People are usually drawn to the paranormal to find answers. People who don't achieve anything and get absorbed and conformed in an esoteric current or a conspiranoic clusterfuck are fools, usually the most reliable people when it comes to paranormal stuff are the curious skeptics.
>>
File: Uhhhh.jpg (74KB, 500x301px) Image search: [Google]
Uhhhh.jpg
74KB, 500x301px
>>18895339
Well, at least let's give him the benefit of a doubt...

>>18874840
Can you tell us something Anon...

If you were simply dropped in the middle of the Sahara desert, how would you keep your body alive with all that immortality of yours?
>>
File: 1492117322109.jpg (47KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492117322109.jpg
47KB, 400x400px
>>18895761
stop engaging the retards.
>>
File: 2582666.jpg (224KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
2582666.jpg
224KB, 600x596px
This album and one other one from them (Last Fair Deal Gone Down) are 'about' me. Made in 1999 and 2001 respectfully (born 1989).

But you must understand the context and that is very hard to explain, most of their albums are about (now I think fictional) the war between Enki (Satan) and his father Anu ('God) you can find described at places like JoyofSatan.org (which is how this all started for me). There's a lot more to it, but I appear schizo already so I'll stop there.

Also, I did not put the 666 in the image there, though I didn't remove it after I saw it the first time when I posted about this here either.
>>
>>18898146
I should reiterate either fictional, or happened in the distant past, was ended by treaty, and we are simply reliving it here on Earth as part of some simulator.

Either way whatever is happening here, it's quite bizarre anyway.
>>
>>18871628
Empaths can't read me. I have a friend who claims to be an Empath but says she feels uncomfortable around me because she cant read me, or she says she doesn't know what to make of what she reads. I've sought out other Empaths and they all say the same, one told me to leave as soon as I met him and he wouldn't tell me why.
>>
>>18898146

Katatonia is a shitty poser surface band with no spiritual content and joyofsatan should not be your prime source.
>>
>>18871628
I've got two invisible, cute and cuddly little sisters :3
One with a bit darker sense of humor / views on the world. One with honourable and fighty ideas and optimism.
>>
Nothing special for me, I never believe any of the shit I see float around on this board. I'm a pretty down-to-earth guy, but my mom's a totally different story- she sees all kinds of crazy shit, I tell her they're just hallucinations brought on by sleep paralysis, but she doesn't believe me. Thinks they're actually spirits or something.
>>
>>18898204
Could it be because empaths are bullshitters and they know you don't buy into their shit/wear your emotions on your sleeve?
>>
>>18899148
People like to be more interesting than they are. That's why you get all these "spiritually connected" cunts on this board.
>>
When I was little I told my mom I saw an angel standing over my bed. (I don't remember, she told me what I said) My brother also saw someone following me around our house and stuff when we were children. Just yesterday I was reading my bible and cross-referencing it with commentaries and such online. Was reading about Jesus expelling demons and such and ended up reading about the major rite of exorcism in the Anglican church. This was around 4-5 am and my window was open. I had been up since 3ish but there was no wind or breeze or anything. As I started giving myself the creeps the wind came into the window and blew several pages in my bible. The only red text on the page was "Be not afraid for it is me." I'm in the process of getting out of the military and I've only recently kind of found my way back to god after a bout with depression but I feel like he wanted me to learn these things. Like I'm on a path to fight evil spiritually and that I'm protected.

It sounds totally crazy and conceited to me but I can't help but feel it's true. Told my fiancee and her only response was "just don't start a cult or something." lol
>>
>>18871628
I can suck my own dick
>>
>>18899826
That is a very useful skill to have.
I'm impressed.
>>
>>18878425
I found a hunting technique in a book years ago, it works really well, sounds similar to your "expanding":
>still yourself
>be aware of yourself as a body of energy, surrounded by energy
>feel yourself extending beyond the boundaries of your skin
>think of the quality, the 'feel' of the animal you want to find
>with your awareness extended out into the field of energy around you, think of that animal's quality or feel
>if one is out there, your attention will be drawn to that place

And I do other energy work, healing, space clearing, etc. Can sometimes 'look into' a situation to get information about what is going on 'behind the scenes'; for individuals and groups.
>>
>>18879130
Bro, go easy with that. Work on integrating your emotions, and staying grounded. And stay well away from kundalini practices.
>>
I'm slightly empathic and i can see a constent energy field everywhere. Imagine what a night vision camera sees. That fuzzy moving dot type thing. Everyhwere all the time.
>>
>>18875593
Go away.
>>
I play pretend on /x/
>>
>>18871628
im fucking nuts. that's what makes me different.
>>
File: 1464766001327.jpg (33KB, 522x865px) Image search: [Google]
1464766001327.jpg
33KB, 522x865px
I'm autistic so that counts for something right?
>>
>>18872305
Go on...
>>
>>18879198
I have a lot of ability, what kind of thing are the gov't mages doing? Does it sound fun?
>>
I get sort of premonitions sometimes. I dream of the future, but I don't seem to remember the dream until the scenario begins. People tell me it's just deja vu, but you can't use deja vu to predict things in the moment, which I do. It's usually small things, like whether or not there will be a specific item in a cabinet when I open it which wasn't there the last time I looked, or predicting what someone is going to say before they do so.
Never been able to control it or explore it very far, though. I've tried to get a grip on it by keeping a dream journal and attempting lucid dreaming, but it seems that my "power" or whatever is very finicky.
>>
>>18880327
Are you me?
>>
>>18890469
Go back to /biz/
>>
>>18879554
He will be used as a blank template for breeding purposes.
>>
>>18880646
>An hour is not enough time to change the world

Get into trading stocks and you could possibly change yours.
>>
>>18871628
I snuck into God's house when he wasnt home and stole the blueprints to the universe
>>
>>18871628

y im supposed to be chosen
im fucked up tho
>>
>>18871628
I am a friend of God.
>>
>>18871628
I see "things" and they see me but don't seem to care about others like I'm the only person
>>
>>18871628
I have a natutal affinity for taoist neigong, chigong, and acupressure. I believe I have an ancestral guardian/guide spirits and beings from across the veil I regularly speak to, and freely give some of my energy to, and had multiple people corroborate this. I have made friends with a land guardian, after learning of his existance thanks to a choctaw priestess, and favored by spirits who were once, and might still be, under the command of an old polish witch. I am friends with a legit Irish Druid. I am fairly proficient in getting into sleep paralysis but have only astral projected a few times. In short, i have many things, yet I am only one.
Thread posts: 182
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.