[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has /x/ ever tried to contact spirits and stuff? How is ouija?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Ouija-Classic111.png (948KB, 2048x1325px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija-Classic111.png
948KB, 2048x1325px
Has /x/ ever tried to contact spirits and stuff?
How is ouija? Has anyone tried it?
Any tips for a first timer?
>>
>>18871200
I remember I tried to use it a long time ago with some girl I knew back then. It didn't work at all, didn't move.
Also, if you pronounce it like weejee, then don't even try it, spirits will mock you for that.
>>
>>18871200
>ouija
>not using diacritic signals
>not even letters like æ, o and å
>>
>>18871200
Don't use ouija boards. I have read a good amount of true stories of people being fucked up by them. There is power in negative self-suggestion and you can just be "playing around" and accidentally predict you're going to die in the next week. Then all of a sudden, you're left with a genuine prediction of your death that you can't pin down to just a game. This isn't a usual thing that happens, just an example. The most stories I've read about are people getting caught onto demons, and then having this demon somehow start invading into their life. Look up Zozo/Zuzu and you'll find a ton of stories.

Anon is bound to say "whatever, this is bullshit", but you will find like I said a lot of true stories about people getting fucked by Ouija experiences. Empirically, they are not good to use.
>>
>>18871200
Prediction from an Ouija board
April 24 2017 - Earthquake in California large loss of life
If this is true then Ouija boards can be used to predict future events
>>
>>18872583
Nah, it doesn't work this way. It only works in the form of self-suggestion or internalized systems. If you try to get it to predict something objective and external, nothing's going to happen. You don't have any power to predict the objective world, just your own undefined psychic states, because they are by definition undefined.
>>
https://youtu.be/15nNY7uofNw
>>
I'm not a superstitious anon, but I wouldn't recommend using a waluigi board. My friends who are all into the occult say that they're basically a beginners version of afterlife contact.
>>
>>18872531
>I have read a good amount of true stories
opinion immediately discarded
>>
>>18871200
I have my experience with Ouija in this life, and yes it was legit, but it was nothing more than mischievous entities on the thin veil between life and death trying to seek an outlet.

If you really want to contact spirits, as in higher dimensional self-beings, I'd suggest learning the Sacred Art of Sacred Geometry as a fundamental primer.
>>
Friends and I were using it a few years back in college. Our school had an old abandoned campus a few miles away that is definitely haunted. We set up outside one of the main buildings. Made contact with a playful spirit. It went away for a minute so we asked why. It spelt 'cops'. 30 seconds later a cop car pulls around the corner and shines a light at us and moves on.
>>
>Has /x/ ever tried to contact spirits and stuff?

>Senior Year of High School
>Start collecting cool Glass Soda bottles and placing them on top of my desk
>Every day when I came back from school one and only one of the bottles would be moved close to the edge
>Brush it off and keep moving it back every time
>Be laying in bed
>Drill book hanging on my doorknob flaps side to side pretty violently
>Nope.jpg for about 5 seconds before going back to sleep
>Another night
>While laying in bed I hear a woman exhale
>Go to sleep annoyed
>Ask parents, since they're into spiritual, occult stuff like gem powers and shit, how to contact a ghost
>Get told about pendulums
>Have no pendulums so I make a makeshift one out of a lDog Tag
>Neutral position of Spinning
>"Show me yes"
>Spinning slows down but the Tag begins to swing to the left
>Think it might just be a coincidence
>Ask it to show me "No" "I don't know/Unsure" and "Maybe"
>Sure enough it works and the ghost commits to the swings.
>>
>be me
>with two friends, we were 15-16 at the time
>we have a sleepover at my place
>pull out my Ouija board
>"yo lets summon spooks"
>we set everything up
>someone starts moving plachette
>basically it says it wants one of my friend's eyes
>she passes, instantly taking her hand away from the board
>i scold her, she could invite a ghost into our house
>we two keep playing
>it says zozo will come
>it says the third friend isn't what she seems
>at some point i start laughing and don't stop until we say goodbye, despite the board not saying anything funny
>literally nothing else happens
>>
>>18871200
>Any tips for a first timer

1. Be respectful.
2. Always say goodbye before ending the game.
3. Never give it your fullname.
4. Never take your hand off.
5. Do it at midnight, it's when they're most active.
6. Don't always believe the board, demons lie and can pretend to be something else.
7. Ensure those who are NOT doing this are not anywhere in the house/building
8. Don't do it alone, being possessed is highly likely, but don't do it too big, like over 5 people as an example or it'll less likely to show.
9. Remember, your people ate from the tree of knowledge, so use your common sense, know that this is dangerous if it does happen.

So enjoy OP, if you're still here that is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.