[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have any true stories that aren't necessarily paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Anyone have any true stories that aren't necessarily paranormal but just creepy/spoopy/unexplainable? I'll start

Was walking back to friends place from a party real early in the morning, maybe 1am. Me and him are just quietly chatting away as we walk and suddenly my friend motions for me to be quiet. I'm confused at first but he motions to someone across the street. We both look and see a man standing just outside a front garden fence looking down the street towards us (don't know if his house/fence, we assume it was but who knows). At first it's nothing too weird, just some guy having a smoke or whatever. Well he wasn't smoking. He wasn't doing anything. Just standing there perfectly still and looking down the street. Now me and my friend are directly opposite this dude on the other side of the road and he still has not moved. We're both dead silent now just carefully watching this weird ass dude. At this point I notice there is someone in a car which is parked just out the front of this dudes house. Engine isn't running. He appears to also be looking down the road. Me and my friend are now a comfortable distance away from these two people and start whispering about what we've just seen, all the while glancing back to see if the guy has moved. Weve reached the top of the street now and stop to observe the scene. After only a moment the car starts up and leaves the street, and the man by the fence is still unmoved. The car disappears out of sight. Not a moment later my friend and I witness the man spring to life. This dude just starts jogging off down the street. Friend and I are making our ultimate wtf faces as he rounds the corner and disappears off into the night. We both decide it best to speed walk home all the while asking "wtf did we just see".
Never been able to explain what happened that night.
>>
Drug deal
>>
File: IMG_8517.jpg (24KB, 236x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8517.jpg
24KB, 236x235px
>be me
>walking alone in the woods one day exploring
>hear something behind me
>slowly turn around
>it's a succubus I forgot I summoned last Thursday
>he says "you will die!" And runs at me
>I shoot it with my 7 gauge shotgun full of rock salt
>he keeps coming at me
>I whip out my stupid fat cock and start masturbating
>I cum holy water on him
>it's enough to slow him down
>I start running away
>finally get back to my house
>open the door
>get on the floor
>everybody walk the dinosaur

Guys this happened 17,000 decades ago and I'm literally shitting myself as I type this.
>>
>>18870212

In the early 90's i used to take a bus to work, would typically come home about 5pm and have 6 pm dinner. The bus let me off as it normally did and I popped into the local "bar" to get lottery tickets and quick beer, I left to walk home at 5:45 (I had two beers) and it's typically a two minute walk home, i stopped in the backyard and had a cigarette before going in the house.
When i entered the house it was 8pm and my right knee was bothering me (not unusual as i had two surgeries as a result of a childhood accident) but couldn't account for the "lost" time. When I went to apply Bengay cream to my knee I found what was a near perfect straight line surgical incision across my bad right knee. To this day my orthopedic doctors insist it was a third surgery and the surgeon did a "great job" because of the very fine near perfect line/scar that it left and no "stitch" scars, laser perfect. I always joke about it and say i was abducted when doctors ask, "when did you have that surgery"?
>>
>be me
>summon sex demon
>start eating its ass
>it turns around and tells me I never should have came here
>ass opens up into a portal
>get sucked in
>literally typing this as I travel through a portal
>need advice on what to do, please I'm desperate for help.
>>
>>18870212
Your story isn't true because you would have notice the man at the same time as the car.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.