[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most interesting thing you can find in hell?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: maxresdefault.jpg (297KB, 1626x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
297KB, 1626x1080px
What's the most interesting thing you can find in hell?
inb4 endless torment
>>
File: 1409324483548.png (62KB, 800x642px) Image search: [Google]
1409324483548.png
62KB, 800x642px
>>18868881
the prophet muhammad
>>
>>18868881

Purpose.
>>
>>18868881
https://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/5/26
A Description of the Hellish Planets

>SB 5.26.5 — The great sage Śukadeva Gosvāmī answered: All the hellish planets are situated in the intermediate space between the three worlds and the Garbhodaka Ocean. They lie on the southern side of the universe, beneath Bhū-maṇḍala, and slightly above the water of the Garbhodaka Ocean. Pitṛloka is also located in this region between the Garbhodaka Ocean and the lower planetary systems. All the residents of Pitṛloka, headed by Agniṣvāttā, meditate in great samādhi on the Supreme Personality of Godhead and always wish their families well.
>5.26.6 — The King of the pitās is Yamarāja, the very powerful son of the sun-god. He resides in Pitṛloka with his personal assistants and, while abiding by the rules and regulations set down by the Supreme Lord, has his agents, the Yamadūtas, bring all the sinful men to him immediately upon their death. After bringing them within his jurisdiction, he properly judges them according to their specific sinful activities and sends them to one of the many hellish planets for suitable punishments.
>5.26.7 — Some authorities say that there is a total of twenty-one hellish planets, and some say twenty-eight. My dear King, I shall outline all of them according to their names, forms and symptoms. The names of the different hells are as follows: Tāmisra, Andhatāmisra, Raurava, Mahāraurava, Kumbhīpāka, Kālasūtra, Asipatravana, Sūkaramukha, Andhakūpa, Kṛmibhojana, Sandaṁśa, Taptasūrmi, Vajrakaṇṭaka-śālmalī, Vaitaraṇī, Pūyoda, Prāṇarodha, Viśasana, Lālābhakṣa, Sārameyādana, Avīci, Ayaḥpāna, Kṣārakardama, Rakṣogaṇa-bhojana, Śūlaprota, Dandaśūka, Avaṭa-nirodhana, Paryāvartana and Sūcīmukha. All these planets are meant for punishing the living entities.

There are deadly ruru animals on the planet Raurava, a planet of copper, a river of filth and excrement. All kinds of things.
>>
>>18868881
all your fave rock and metal bands
>>
>>18868881
Lady Gaga
>>
File: 1367465416974.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1367465416974.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>18868881
Lots of labyrinth like bases, evil demons and cool guns.
>>
>>18868881
newsflash anon. heaven and hell is one. thank me later.
>>
>>18869323
Sweet
>>
File: MWO.jpg (31KB, 405x371px) Image search: [Google]
MWO.jpg
31KB, 405x371px
>>18868881
Endless Torment for those Hardassfags who became bored of endless Torment...would be rather ineterresting to see how they managed that
>>
>>18868881
Religion and Jesus Christ
>>
File: Hells-countrystore.jpg (1MB, 2336x2974px) Image search: [Google]
Hells-countrystore.jpg
1MB, 2336x2974px
This place
>>
Small white cocks.
>>
>>18869920
you make it sound like hell can't think beyond some physical pain
torment can and will be anything you can think of, including screwing with your head
imagine every moment feeling like your dog just died in front of you, or your girlfriend dumped you, or your penis fell off
while always not remembering the moments before so you always feel like it just happened
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.