[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright everyone, i'm in need of some insight. First i'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 220px-CAVE_Crayoland.jpg (9KB, 220x165px) Image search: [Google]
220px-CAVE_Crayoland.jpg
9KB, 220x165px
Alright everyone, i'm in need of some insight.
First i'd like to start with the fact that i am 100% sane.
now that thats out of the way can you explain something to me.
Why did my kitchen transport into a orange hellscape for a few seconds
number two why is there smoke outside my window
and the final thing is,
why are the eyes watching again?
I really dont know whats going on but i do know i am being targeted.
They must have my code, you know like alice and wonderland or wizard of oz
explain
>>
You are not a clever man
>>
>>18868850
they can help. go with them.
>>
>First i'd like to start with the fact that i am 100% sane.

If anyone says this, they are insane. They have to preload this into their argument because others have called them insane and feel this will offset that.

you are insane
>>
>>18869173
You sound just like him
or maybe you are
go look
>>
>>18868850

This is really terrible not clever
>>
>>18868850
Assuming that you are sincere, all I can tell you is that I have seen it too. For me, strangely, it was as I subdued two shitheads as they attempted to rob the store I was working at. For one brief moment, the room was empty and burned out with a strange orange tool or weapon sitting on top of one of the burned out glass cases. Then I saw the room normal with the black guy falling against the shelving some 20 feet from me. Turned out that I had hit his face with the front of my forearm so hard that a black girl described his face, a week later, as looking like a piece of tire was tied loosely hanging off his skull. So it was a glimpse into another place during combat. He dropped a boxcutter that he was trying to cut my neck with. It fell next to the white guy that was already on the ground when he got near me. The bright neon orange object looked like an Aztec version of a boxcutter . I don't know what the vision was of.. but it was just as clear as any other visual memory.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.