[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has there ever been any definitive proof that he was killed for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: Stan the man with a plan.png (175KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
Stan the man with a plan.png
175KB, 750x400px
has there ever been any definitive proof that he was killed for making eyes wide shut?
>>
pump
>>
No, that whole conspiracy theory is retarded.

>A Jew who directed a movie from a book written by a Jew about two blatantly Jewish characters was killed by the Jewish Illuminati for exposing their Hebrew secrets.
>>
>>18869320
Jews hated Kubrick because he wasn't a Zionist Marxist globalist faggot. Try again, Moshe.
>>
>>18868716
Maybe he just died when he found out Eyes Wide Shut just wasn't a very good film.

I know it's unpopular opinion but Kubrick's whole filmography is so fucking overrated !
>>
That man was crazy. Stay away from his frames.
>>
I bet this guy knows, emiliodalessandro.it
>>
>>18869357
then explain why he faked the moon landing
>>
>>18869995
The US was racing with the commies, you retard
>>
>>18869368
/x/ where opinions become objective fact, sure is spoopy
>>
Rumor has it that back to the future is a documentary film that was originally shot at the same time as another documentary, teen woof, and Kubrick was his uncle and of course also a where woof all in real life!
>>
>>18870243
KYS
>>
>>18869368
Movies today don't even hold a candle to some of his best works. The Shining, Full Metal Jacket, Space Oddysey, just to name a few of his masterworks. Have you even seen any of these?
>>
>>18870425
Yup. And I don't mean they're bad, I agree they're interesting but still overrated, in my opinion. I loved Arthur C. Clarke's Space Odyssey when I read it and obviously the film is great from a technical standpoint but I just find it far too cryptic for the sake of being cryptic. I thought that was cool when I was 14, now I just find it frustrating. It’s also aged a lot, which may not be Kubrick’s fault but which can be said about some other of his films. Particularly Dr. Strangelove, that can be considered really interesting as a glimpse into a peculiar era but which might also be one of the unfunniest comedy I’ve seen in my life. I consider The Shining another one. I get that the steady cam allowed him to shoot some stuffs that no one had ever seen before, and that’s fucking great, then again did he have to use it in 80% of the shots ? The sets are fabulous and the hotel is beautiful, I’d be a cunt to deny that but I find the screenplay doesn’t make such a good job at showing Nicholson’s character’s descent into madness. It’s just not that subtle. Actually, the screenplay’s also the problem I have with Eyes Wide Shut, where the first part is fascinating, but the second half of the movie just bores me to death. I haven’t seen Full Metal Jacket in forever but it’s how I remember it too : excellent first half then one hour or more of wondering why the fuck I’m watching this film and trying to convince myself it’s good. Also I can’t forgive him for what he did to Lolita, the book has to be one of the best I read in my life but the film isn’t half as good. I still have a certain fondness for A Clockwork Orange, mainly because of the music and the sets and that 70s vibe. And the guy was a fucking asshole but for some reason people almost celebrate that as if he absolutely had to be in order to make good movies.
>>
>>18868716
"Truth" or proof is managed by the media. So there's no proof. If you were given a proof, you would immediately discard it as fringe bs. First make sure that absolutely ready to accept the truth.
>>
>>18868716

Naw he just ducked out and made a shit youtube channel called someordinarygamers or someshit.
>>
>>18870621
You are a cunt regardless.
>>
>>18870765
I know I was a bit provocative at first, anon, but I just said what I thought. It doesn't matter wether you agree with me or not and I don't care what you think about me.
>>
>>18871164
Then why respond

Cunt
>>
>>18869995
because the earth is flat
>>
>>18871164
He's just trolling, anon. I also believe some of his movies are overrated, but I don't really think he killed himself for realizing Eyes Wide Shut wasn't that good.
>>
>>18869368
> Eyes Wide Shut
>not one of the best movies from 1999 to the 2000s
Ple
>>
>>18868716
you know hollywood is run by jews, right? why would they allow him to make it in the first place?
>>
>>18870621
Saying space odyssey has "aged" is fucking retarded. It was made in 1968.
That movie has held up incredibly well. Amazing effects and cinematography.
>>
>>18868716
Eyes wide shut was launched to the US public exactly 30 years, to the day, of the launch of the Apollo 11. WOW.

>Full
>Metal
>Jacket
>Eyes
>Wide
>Shut

>FMJEWS

>Free Masonic JEWS.

WOW.
>>
File: 2017-04-09-193010_91x130.png (22KB, 91x130px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-09-193010_91x130.png
22KB, 91x130px
>>18874138
Coincidences. Nothing to see here.
>>
>>18869368
Kill yourself. But first, go watch another michael bay movie
>>
>>18870621
Cryptic? It isn't even that hard to understand. God forbid a film not spoonfeed you all the answers, right?
>>
>>18870621
What are your favorite films of all time then?

>And the guy was a fucking asshole but for some reason people almost celebrate that as if he absolutely had to be in order to make good movies.

You're right. But, him being that way made him right for his professional work.

And most of them have all stood the test of time, and I imagine will continue to do so.
>>
>>18874313
Clockwork orange, while you need to be inebriated to comfortably leave, and the story makes zero fucking sense, and you have embellished crotches in your face for the whole movie, was still worth watching.
I watched none of his other movies.
>>
>>18874324
Comfortably view it without leaving*
>>
>>18874324
>>18874326
That's a great movie. You and Mr. Kubrick may have more in common than you might care to admit!

If I can make a friendly suggestion, based on your viewing of Clockwork Orange, can I recommend Full Metal Jacket by Mr. Kubrick?

You might enjoy it, because it is a realistic parody of the Vietnam War, and the horrors of war in general. Overlapping themes of repressed rage, a society that breeds monsters, etc. with Clockwork.

Kubrick has to grow on you. But he was so OCD that once you get hooked there's a fuck-ton of details to dive into.
>>
>>18874324
You might have a case with 2001 or eyes wide, but clockwork was as straight forward as a kick to the balls.
>>
>>18874324
We live in a clockwork orange society. Our world doesnt make a drop of sense. All of the science we cling to doesn't add up. Its all confusing and misdirected.

EWS wasn't supposed to be a manual
>>
File: IMG_9387.jpg (34KB, 396x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9387.jpg
34KB, 396x640px
>>18868716
Are you joking? Of course he was. There is such a thing as leaving well enough alone. Following your ego into your grave, is as dumb as it sounds.
>>
Eyes Wide Shut wasn't a propaganda piece. It was just a movie.

I know you guys "believe" whatever you find interesting, but it is one of my favorite movies and if you were to find any subliminal messages against jews you would have to reach sooooo hard.
>>
>>18870425
Space Odyssey is the most overrated film of all time. Sure the visuals are cool, but the "storyline" is absolute garbage
>>
>>18874442
wtf is going on in that pic?
>>
>>18869995
To cover up what was actually found on/in the moon. And not all of the moon landing trips were faked btw.
>>
>>18874324
It doesn't make sense, if you can't make sense if it. Thank you for that. He was one of the most intentional people in film. He was obsessive about detail. Everything, had meaning.
>>
>>18874447
okay, sure
>>
File: IMG_3258.gif (149KB, 320x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.gif
149KB, 320x176px
Some only want to win the argument. Understanding, truth, meh. The only way to win is not to play.
>>
>>18874456
Wow, did humanity discover ingenuity or did something spark it and now their ingenuity is working against them. Then utter nonsense. Waste. Of. Time.
>>
File: waiting-for-godot.jpg (8KB, 305x487px) Image search: [Google]
waiting-for-godot.jpg
8KB, 305x487px
>>18874467
I'm beginning to come round to that opinion.

All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying Vladimir, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything.

And I resumed the struggle.
>>
>>18874450
It was taken when the explosion happened. I forgot where. People memed this on pol because they're anti-semites.
>>
File: KubesConfeshunz.png (695KB, 1248x828px) Image search: [Google]
KubesConfeshunz.png
695KB, 1248x828px
wut abot his drank confession on the poo tubes?
>>
>>18874450
What explosion?
>>
>>18874491
Since when jews dress like evil druids?
>>
>>18874517
The bombing in Brussels Airport in march 2016.
>>
>>18874511
That's fake. The accent is a dead give-away. Also the quality of the video.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.