[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm here to drop some truth on you guys. In no particular

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 111sbGGK.jpg (105KB, 600x821px) Image search: [Google]
111sbGGK.jpg
105KB, 600x821px
I'm here to drop some truth on you guys.

In no particular order, here we go:

-Your dreams are meaningless in any grand scheme. You aren't getting glimpses into other worlds, or anything remotely similar. DMT is a hallucinogen which is released during REM sleep. If there is any meaning to be had from it, it is your brain working out problems relevant only to your own life and nothing more.

-You are not special. You do not possess telekinetic powers, tulpas are literally self-induced multiple personality disorder, God does not talk to you, demons are bullshit. You don't have magical powers, because magic don't real. You aren't a psychic. You're a bored, hyper imaginative teenager with entirely too much free time on your hands, or you burned yourself out on drugs/have a mental illness.
>>
-You can never become a vampire, succubi are mythological and purely mythological. Likewise for pretty much every other "spoopy" demi-human entity you can think of: werewolves, fleshgaits, sasquatch, bigfoot, the list goes on. It does not into real.

-There are other worlds than these, but you can't see them, feel them, interact with them, and you certainly don't get some special privilege to peer into them in your sleep. They are parallel and do not interact with each other.

-Mandela effect is bullshit. Really. Your brain is actually one of the worst possible things to rely on when it comes to remembering things, and there's a reason the saying "you can't trust your own mind" is a thing.

-Lucid dreaming is real, but you're still trapped in your own head while you do it. Deal with it. No amount of cognitive dissonance is going to change this fact. On the other hand, out of body projection is total horse shit.

The idea of "potion making" is not witch craft, it is alchemy, which is essentially the ancestor of chemistry. In the same vein, you absolutely cannot imbue some random object with super speshul energeez to ward off ghosts or some stupid shit, because it does not into real.

Extraterrestrial life exists, has visited this planet numerous times throughout human history, and is still here now. There are multiple species out there. We are not remotely alone. An as yet unknown alien species sent a probe out at some indeterminate time, which arrived in early 2012 before returning home. What will happen next is unclear.

-Earth has not ever had trees as big around as mountains that extended miles into the atmosphere. This is absolutely high fantasy, along with elves, orcs, trolls, demons, angels and whatever other fictional creation you can think of.

t. I made you
>>
File: 1481087681403.jpg (94KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1481087681403.jpg
94KB, 500x386px
Tl;dr
>>
>U-URE NOT SOESHUL I AM !1!1!!11!!1

fuck off larping faggot
>>
>>18868144

Oh no, I'm not special either. The "t. I made you" is a troll to rustle jimmies like yours. Deal with it.
>>
>>18868133
>because magic don't real.

k
>>
>>18868156

Glad you can accept reality, anon.
>>
File: saad.jpg (10KB, 250x246px) Image search: [Google]
saad.jpg
10KB, 250x246px
I'm not saying i'm special, but i'm a bit special..you know what i mean?
>>
150:3.9 (1681.4) 7. The interpretation of dreams is largely a superstitious and groundless system of ignorant and fantastic speculation. The gospel of the kingdom must have nothing in common with the soothsayer priests of primitive religion.
>>
>>18868169

I understand that you absolutely should seek out psychiatric assistance before your own mind destroys itself.
>>
>>18868173
110:5.4 (1208.3) While their mortal hosts are asleep, the Adjusters try to register their creations in the higher levels of the material mind, and some of your grotesque dreams indicate their failure to make efficient contact. The absurdities of dream life not only testify to pressure of unexpressed emotions but also bear witness to the horrible distortion of the representations of the spiritual concepts presented by the Adjusters. Your own passions, urges, and other innate tendencies translate themselves into the picture and substitute their unexpressed desires for the divine messages which the indwellers are endeavoring to put into the psychic records during unconscious sleep.
>>
>>18868176
>>>18868173
> 110:5.4 (1208.3) While their mortal hosts are asleep, the Adjusters try to register their creations in the higher levels of the material mind, and some of your grotesque dreams indicate their failure to make efficient contact. The absurdities of dream life not only testify to pressure of unexpressed emotions but also bear witness to the horrible distortion of the representations of the spiritual concepts presented by the Adjusters. Your own passions, urges, and other innate tendencies translate themselves into the picture and substitute their unexpressed desires for the divine messages which the indwellers are endeavoring to put into the psychic records during unconscious sleep.

Yeah, seek help.
>>
File: hopeless.jpg (130KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
hopeless.jpg
130KB, 500x667px
>>18868174
I already did and they say i'm a lost case. What do?
>>
>>18868183

No they didn't.
>>
it's interesting, because you're really just throwing stuff on the wall and seeing if it sticks.
sure, the "mountain trees" and vampire comments are true, but the dream and DMT comments are opinionated at best. you sound just like a preacher telling me there is a heaven and hell - how do you know?
also i hope to god you're trolling with the alien comments - they're just a ludicrous as anything else you stated.
>>
File: oh.gif (708KB, 270x230px) Image search: [Google]
oh.gif
708KB, 270x230px
>>18868186
Yeah they did, true story. Why can't i feel special dangit?!
>>
>>18868191

I may not be special, but I do possess certain... information that the typical person does not. DMT is fairly well documented at this point, as is its release in the human brain during sleep.

As to the extraterrestrials... believe what you will in regards to that. You will see within your lifetime.
>>
>>18868133
>magic don't real

Maybe we could believe you if you were at least literate.
>>
There is no such thing as aliens.
>>
>>18868211

What is a meme for five-thousand, Alex?
>>
>>18868216

You are wrong.
>>
>>18868135
>>18868133
>i made you lol
cool then
tell me my name anon
>>
>>18868133
>Not knowing what magic actually is
>Starting a thread hoping to make people rage, based on misconceptions taken from superstitions and story books
Nice try though, OP.
>>
>>18868226
Have you seen one with your own eyes? Are you one?
>>
>>18868216
Billions of galaxies billions of light years away, each consists of billions of stars, each star has some planets. You are proposing that we are special enough to be the only planet with life, and lucky enough to have randomly evolved into a superanimal, that we don't fully understand.

Our planet which is completely without any guided logic or reason besides natural selection, is on the bright of environmental collapse because of how fragile it is, and how destructive we are.

Your a science cultist
>>
>Extraterrestrial life exists, has visited this planet numerous times throughout human history, and is still here now. There are multiple species out there. We are not remotely alone. An as yet unknown alien species sent a probe out at some indeterminate time, which arrived in early 2012 before returning home. What will happen next is unclear.

lol'd. is this bait?
>>
From a personal favorite of mine, April of 2012:

>An unidentified object was seen traversing the night sky from north-northeast to south-southwest along the eastern reaches of the United States at 11:22 EST. The object appeared to have an intense light of approx. 47,000 lumens with a rotation of approx. 3.5 seconds, resulting in a "lighthouse" effect as seen from ground level. At 11:23 EST (approx. 38 seconds from initial appearance) the object was seen to quickly return to its point of origin, disappearing from sight approx. 12 seconds after its return. Spikes in both ultraviolet, radio, gamma and xrays were observed during the object's short stay in near Earth orbit.

This was classified information and is considered top secret. :^)
>>
>>18868250
op playing (number) truths and a lie
>>
>>18868263
>ultraviolet, radio, gamma and xrays were observed
Secret tech
Possible space drone tech w\ propped em drive
>>
>>18868250
Controversy over "White God"

Spanish chroniclers from the 16th century claimed that when the conquistadors led by Francisco Pizarro first encountered the Incas they were greeted as gods, "Viracochas", because their lighter skin resembled their god Viracocha.[12] This story was first reported by Pedro Cieza de León (1553) and later by Pedro Sarmiento de Gamboa. Similar accounts by Spanish chroniclers (e.g. Juan de Betanzos) describe Viracocha as a "white god", often with a beard.[13] The whiteness of Viracocha is however not mentioned in the native authentic legends of the Incas and most modern scholars therefore had considered the "white god" story to be a post-conquest Spanish invention.[14][15]

Similarly to the Incan god Viracocha, the Aztec god Quetzalcoatl and several other deities from Central and South American pantheons, like the Muisca god Bochica are described in legends as being bearded.[16] The beard, once believed to be a mark of a prehistoric European influence and quickly fueled and embellished by spirits of the colonial era, had its single significance in the continentally insular culture of Mesoamerica.

Who were they, also who built pyramids, incan cities, Nazca lines.
>>
>>18868133
>>18868135

But what did he meant by this?
>>
>>18868275

Ah, no. That wasn't the complete document, just what I committed to memory. Needless to say, this was no man-made object. Later in the document it is hypothesized that the object was a probe sent to collect data on habitable worlds.
>>
>>18868291

Super cool story bro.
>>
>>18868227
Herbert moon
>>
>>18868135
>Bigfoot is mythological
>Decides aliens is the hill I won't die on
>>
File: tmp_1491434072266-293763689.jpg (46KB, 800x596px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_1491434072266-293763689.jpg
46KB, 800x596px
>>18868186
>>18868174
The future couldn't come any faster.
>>
>>18868326

neither are correct
good
shitpost
tho
>>
>>18868338

That wasn't me. As I stated here: >>18868151
the "t. I made you" is just a troll to fuck with people like >>18868151
>>
>>18868347

Oops. People like: >>18868144
>>
From a personal favorite of mine, April of 2012:

>An unidentified object was seen traversing the night sky from north-northeast to south-southwest along the eastern reaches of the United States at 11:22 EST. The object appeared to have an intense light of approx. 47,000 lumens with a rotation of approx. 3.5 seconds, resulting in a "lighthouse" effect as seen from ground level. At 11:23 EST (approx. 38 seconds from initial appearance) the object was seen to quickly return to its point of origin, disappearing from sight approx. 12 seconds after its return. Spikes in both ultraviolet, radio, gamma and xrays were observed during the object's short stay in near Earth orbit.

This was classified information and is considered top secret. :^)

XXJO
>>
>>18868199
Why do people respond to shit like this pls stop turning this board into more shit
SAGED
>>
>>18868411

Hate to burst your bubble, bud, but this board has always been shit. A-L-W-A-Y-S.
>>
>>18868133
i can project my energy.
and i can prove it to you, quite easily, but i wont. because your a fuckwhit who deserves to die from your vices
>>
>>18868455

Yeah sure you can buddy.
>>
look at this way you are protected by consumer law and laws governing health practitioners, yet it is legally allowable to have spiritual healers, otherwise they would be outlawed due to being con artists, you see the thing is, they produce tangible results, so they legally cant be called a con. your laws protect even those who can use their energy, your laws accept the paranormal, yet you do not.
enjoy your life of physical comfort and mental misery because you can't accept your own reality
>>
>>18868486

This was the stupidest thing I've read all day.
>>
>>18868133
>DMT is a hallucinogen which is released during REM sleep
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.