[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me 19 >grandmother dies >didn’t want people to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1490983023651.gif (932KB, 350x291px) Image search: [Google]
1490983023651.gif
932KB, 350x291px
>be me 19
>grandmother dies
>didn’t want people to wear black to her funeral
>wants red instead
>go to nearby department store for red dress shirt
>because poor fag, need to buy from clearance racks
>literal warehouse of unorganized clothing on circular racks
>goddammit.jpg
>recruit an employee to my cause
> spend literal hours there
>check every rack and stop in the middle of warehouse
> look up and say “there’s no way i’m going to find it”
>Looks down at feet and see crumpled up ball of red fabric
>Employees sweating bullets
>checks tag
>exactly
>my
>size

When did you start believing in the paranormal /x/?
>>
>>18867725
Why were they sweating?
>>
>>18867725
I grew up in a very religious family so I had always known about higher entities/deities and while I've had paranormal experiences, I was never a skeptic before having them.
>>
>>18867725
What's the sauce on the gif
>>
>>18868023
its from the movie,"Scary Movie 3"
>>
>>18867725
kind of got a chill. T

the thing that kills me about knowing souls hang around after the body dies is they see me jerking off. Such an invasion of privacy. I always wonder- are they judging me or have they reached such a high state of consciousness that they understand?
>>
Something somewhat similar happened to my Grandmother. One day she noticed that the stone had fallen from her engagement ring. Obviously she was pretty upset about it, because it had a lot of sentimental value considering my Granddad passed away a few years before this. For weeks, she searched absolutely everywhere for this diamond, but couldn't find it. Then one morning, she said a prayer and when she opened her eyes, the diamond was lying right in front of her feet.
>>
i've always had strange experiences, but i never gave them much weight until i met my ex

bunch of strange experiences, a ritual, and even more crazy shit later and i've changed my mind
>>
>>18868170
[x files theme song plays]
>>
stuff like this happens so much to me its like a blessing yet a curse cus I dunno if they see me jacking off
>>
>>18868187
explain more pls i'm curious,was your ex a satanist or something like that?
>>
>>18868398
they have to G
>>
>>18867725
Since I born. I have memories before my birth. Also I guess I had undeveloped warlock skills as child. During teenage it just got name... The occult
>>
when i found a red shirt on the ground at a store.
it had to be a ghost right?
>>
File: 1490488458599.jpg (57KB, 720x735px) Image search: [Google]
1490488458599.jpg
57KB, 720x735px
>>18867725
>>18868170
>it's always in the last place you look

>..........because when you find it you stop looking.
fucking obviously.
>>
>>18868072
>they see me jerking off

>>18868398
>I dunno if they see me jacking off

Guys we've all obviously thought about this, but let's be honest....we're going to keep jerking off no matter what.
>>
>>18867762
This.

OP please clarify, that line seemed really out of place.
>>
>>18868437

greco-roman pagan, and it's a very long story

what exactly do you want to know about it?
>>
>>18869053
not the same person, but could you elaborate on the strange occurrences with your ex as well as the ritual?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.