[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Be sophomore at college >One day notice the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: Laughter stops.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
Laughter stops.png
331KB, 600x431px
>Be me
>Be sophomore at college
>One day notice the doorframe has been repainted red
>comment to my friend about it
>"No anon the doorframe has always been this way"
>Get into an argument about it
>Drop it, probably memory acting up
>few week later
>Notice the doorframe is now yellow
>I was there all week and no one ever painted it
>The paint is old
>I talk to my roommate and he remember the argument
>He also remembers the doorframe being red
I'm pretty fucking spooked right now, and I was told this is the board to go to
>>
>>18864561
The old red, yellow door frame prank.
>>
>>18864570
Looks it sounds stupid, but either both me and my roommate are both going insane, or something spooky is going on here
>>
>>18864580
Are you sure your roommate isn't playing a fast one?
>>
>>18864585
He doesn't seem like the type to do something like this, and also all the other blocks were recolored in the same fashion. Lotta effort for a prank.
>>
Maybe whoever owns the property is indecisive about the colour of the door frames.
>>
>>18864615
It's a college, no one that didn't go through sixteen committees, no way it wouldn't get a blurb in the school newspaper, and no way they would change it this quickly
>>
I don't know what to tell you, Anon. The doorframe is a different color than you remember... Okay.
>>
>>18864624
but no one repainted it. and the paint looks old
>>
File: ffff.png (776KB, 1077x840px) Image search: [Google]
ffff.png
776KB, 1077x840px
>>18864627
pic or fake.
>>
>>18864653
>Putting a picture of my domicile up on 4chan
You think I'm new or something?
>>
You have been slipping through interdimensional wormholes, into realities which are very similar but with very subtle differences.
>>
>>18864665
Tell me how I stop doing that. And if so why did my friend come along the second time it was repainted?
>>
>>18864668
Blur out your door number fag its not that big of a deal.
>>
>>18864668
I am not sure, it depends on the cause.
It could be that you are in close proximity to an interdimensional rift. Where you sleep, go on occasion etc etc.

There are other theories, for example, when you are killed in one reality, your consciousness merges with another reality which is close. Which can cause feelings of de ja vu, or minor unexplainable changes.
>>
>>18864686
I will provide pics, but I am in a thing right now. Will get back to you in an hour and a bit.
>>
>>18864561
>this is the board to go

First get your palm read, then ask for some advice on how to summon a succubus from one of our top mystics. When you're convinced that the earth is flat and that nibiru will hit the earth next August, opening an interdimensional portal of Berenstain bears, and CERN and their diabolic rituals are to blame, ask your quedtion again.

You'll already know the answer. And you'll have now a tulpa to roleplay as a vampire with
>>
>>18864690
Unless me and my friend are both dying and going to the same reality that theory doesn't check out. The rift theory doesn't explain why it has only been happening recently.
>>
>>18864704
Look im just spooked ok
>>
>>18864714
Well, you never know. Maybe the building has a gas leak, and has already exploded twice in other realities.

But im sure if interdimenional drifting does exist, there could be other, more complex reasons.
>>
>>18864719
Oi!, SPOOPED! We take care of the spoopy, not the spooky
>>
y'all crazy
>>
>>18864764
Maybe
>>
>>18864561
What color did you think it was before it was red?
>>
>>18864894
I think it was either the same yellow it was now, or a light green. I noticed the Red because of how startling it was to go from a light color to a dark color
>>
>>18864561
Once something like this happened to me but it was caused by a psychotic episode.

So I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 20170406_210901.png (721KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
20170406_210901.png
721KB, 944x531px
>>18864697
>>18864653
Also pic has been provided
>>
>>18864899
Maybe scratch a bit of paint off and see whats underneath?
>>
>>18864663
new enough to think anybody cares you fucking schizo
>>
>>18864901
I fear it might be, but the fact that my friend agrees with me that it was red reassures me alot
>>
>>18864704
kyno
>>
File: Paint chipped.png (813KB, 944x531px) Image search: [Google]
Paint chipped.png
813KB, 944x531px
>>18864912
>>18864912
Nothing underneath this. And I have received word from my friends mom and and she too remembers it being red
>>
>>18864969
That's a lot of gray
>>
>>18864975
Your a big doorframe
>>
I need answers dam it
>>
>>18864969

Observed your picture. Either you are memeing us and none of this is real or the person who did it sanded over the paint to make it look worn. They do this on movie sets all the time to make places look decrepit you got pranked so hard you were fearful for your life. I'd say that's a win of an April Fools Prank,
>>
>>18864561
Next, the door frame will be painted BLACK!
>>
>>18865135
I'm not memeing you. You think it looks sanded down?
>>
>>18864580
Is the door red?

Paint it black.
>>
>>18864561
The door has always been yellow, the plot twist is you actually live alone.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.