[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright fuckers sit your asses down and grqb some popcorn. Story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1491254444195.jpg (15KB, 321x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491254444195.jpg
15KB, 321x320px
Alright fuckers sit your asses down and grqb some popcorn. Story time.
>It was mid june. Afghanistan, 2006.
>I was a young marine corps seargent on my first deployment.
>In case you didnt know, tallies (taliban) were still relatively active in Afghanistan, just didnt hold a position of power anymore.
>So its two in the morning and we get the call that my platoon has to go take a small village from achmed, preferably by force.
>We get our gear, load up on MREs and rip-its and get going.
>The village was about 68 miles south of Kabul.
>We pull thr humvees up behind the edge of a ridge, and send our resident scout sniper, a huge beefy motherfucker we called shrek, to do a little scouting.
>about 15 minutes later we get him on the radio.
> "Sir, I think intel is off again sir."
> "What the fuck do you mean intel is off corporal?"
> "Sir, the village is empty."
>my jaw hits the floor.
> "Well shit. Get back here and we can all go make sure the area is secure."
> "Aye seargent."
continuing.
>>
'no'
>>
>So we split into 4 5 man teams anf move out.
>Being fucking marines, we blew a hole in the village wall.
>Im surprised we didnt get hit with the smell earlier.
>Bodies everywhere. At first we thought the tallies had gone and massacred the village, but then we noticed some of them too.
>We had a private who we called princess.
>Princess was hurling up a storm, and all of the sudden he looks up and screams
>Everyone already had bricks in their pants so people just snap their rifles in the direction he was looking.
>Nothing.
> "Princess, report!"
> Fucker ends up describing the thing.
>That is the description. The thing. From the horror movie.
>We called him princess imagination for about 40 minutes.
>clearing buildings, more bodies.
>at the village center, bodies seemed more torn up then usual.
continuing.
>>
>>18863123
>go into what is usually the elders house.
>Surprisingly clean. Except the hole in the wall and the drag marks.
>we all fuck right off.
> On our way out after deciding the village was already secure we see something scuttle through some corpses. All go into terrified high schooler mode and we double time it out.
Doesnt take much of a sighting to scare you shitless.
>>
>>18863143
What did it look like? Could you give us a description?

Also planning to join myself. What was your mos?
>>
>>18863091

OP, did you ever report it to a general or?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.