[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm new to /x/ and I have a question, what spoopy stuff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (15KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
15KB, 271x186px
I'm new to /x/ and I have a question, what spoopy stuff is legit and what is just made up bullshit
>>
>>18861013
7 of it
>>
File: Crippling Depression.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Crippling Depression.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>18861013
The current version of (((/x/))) is just made up of 90% LARP'ing and fake shit. It's a cesspool of lies, myths, and roleplay. Nothing on this board is legit.

I mean, old /x/ was the shit, everything to behold for every thread it had, with true down to earth evidence to present itself.

Overall, stay away from this place and go outside for true spooky experiences for yourself and brag about to your friends (if you have any.) You'll find more enjoyment or pain if you're into the paranormal at all.
>>
>>18861067
nu /x/ is comfy though, the shitposting is top-tier
>>
>>18861088
nu /x/ should be nuked son. The shitposting is so monotonous for a person who still got a bit of humanity left within him that he wish for a new kind of shitpost to come out; just like that 2/19 alien pic getting everybody here in an adrenaline rush to find out what it is.

This place is not comfy, is not fun, fuck you tulpa faggot
>>
>>18861013
It's impossible to know definitively unless you experience it yourself. You need to do some research and decide for yourself which things seem plausible. If you can't be bothered to do any work, then remain skeptical, which means you neither accept nor reject anything.

Also, don't say "spoopy" unless you want people to assume you're twelve.
>>
>>18861067
Becos shills is evolving and 4chan is been plague by them
>>
>>18861013
Well eventually you decide what's real stories especially here in /x/. Just be aware of these "flat earthers.. weird tribe around here
>>
>>18861067
Stop being such a nostalgic faggot.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.