[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I tell if I had a revelation/vision for real and I wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2208.jpg (1MB, 3600x2400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2208.jpg
1MB, 3600x2400px
How can I tell if I had a revelation/vision for real and I wasn't JUST high out of my mind
>>
>>18859706
I hope you know when you are high... Like you remember you just smoked weed or took some acid, right? Or are you so retarded you cannot even remember if you have taken something?
>>
>>18859706
They are revelations even if you are high. Especially if you took acid.
>>
>>18859706
Describe the revelation.

That's a start.
>>
>>18859808
I'M PRETTY CERTAIN I KNEW I WAS HIGH.
>>
>>18859813
>Be me
>P sad about things, my love life sucks and it doesn't seem my life is going anywhere in my second year of high school.
>Take a fuccton of edibles (1,000 mg THC) cuz I wanna c the devil lol
>Four hours later I'm in a deep trance of music and journaling, filling out an entire notebook with introspective thoughts of things I'm usually not courageous enough to get into... and solutions, too.
>And her. The girl I'm really meant to be with... Dietified. She's not perfect: but she is for me. She's not like anything I would settle for.
>She's frustrated. She's fighting life to be able to be with me. Just like I've got to fight to find her, too.
>And her patriarchs, her creators, will stand in challenge between me and her to show my worthiness... As trials and challenges of life.
>A man that settles for anything less than his heart's desire... is not worthy of the daughter. Especially to a man who was not born into the life he desires to join.
>I was up all night. I only fell asleep finally out of exhaustion. And I slept all day.

There is so much more that can be said, just ask me what you want to know
>>
File: IMG_2902.jpg (109KB, 1000x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2902.jpg
109KB, 1000x779px
>>18859706
Did you write it down? Because first time I tripped, I understood time and relativity. Could perceive how the universe formed, and how there were different dimensions. But after it wore off, I think I was just out of my fucking head. Relativity of perception, in action. It may only make sense when your high as fuck. Because it's basically not a real answer.
>>
>>18859901
*second senior year of high school
This was two years ago.
It's like every time I get high I'm just trying to get back into what I experienced before.
But it's almost like... The deities don't have anything else to tell me on that matter.
>>
>>18859706
Descrbe it
>>
>>18860006
The green text, lad.
>>
>>18859901
wtf are you talking about m8
quit doing weed
>>
>>18859901
This sounds insane, you sound insane anon.
You make me want to stop smoking just from reading this, your whole reasoning for getting high is sad. Honestly who wishes that much to be back in highschool? If that was the peak of your life, thats pretty sad tbqh.
Your not aiming for the stars. Your aiming at the foothills, get some medication
>>
whether it was "real" or not is irrelevant, what matter is whether it bears fruit.
>>
>>18860207
O I don't want to go back to high school I just want to have that type of vision shit again it was gnarly

It's only happened once and I've never come even close to taking that dose of THC again
>>
File: IMG_2114.jpg (73KB, 892x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.jpg
73KB, 892x842px
>WHEN /x/ TELLS YOU TO QUIT SMOKING WEED

I MUST BE ONTO SOMETHING
>>
>>18859706
I can't be the only one that can't stand weed. Like the shit just makes me either really paranoid or seriously slows down my thoughts. When I smoke pot I just feel hungover. I love other psychs but honestly weed makes me really flight or fighty.
>>
>>18860265
To each their hecking own.
I can barely even stand coffee but marijuana is home.
That one time was pretty weird, though.
>>
>>18859706
>and I wasn't JUST high out of my mind
If you're on drugs, its just the drugs.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.