[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can i see paranormal phenomenon? >take psychedelics Isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 14

File: what_the_fuck.jpg (137KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck.jpg
137KB, 800x712px
How can i see paranormal phenomenon?
>take psychedelics
Isn't that just hallucinating?
>No, psychedelics open your third eye and stuff
Come on, /x, you can't expect anyone to believe this shit
>>
>>18858976
>dont take psychedelics
hot opinions
>>
>>18858976
I'm sure your parents are proud. Don't ever do psychedelics, they melt your brain.
>>
I AM OVERFLOW UNDERTOW SHOTS LICKED
WHERED HE GO?
FEDERAL CLOAKED KEY LOCKED SHIT
I AM OVERFLOW UNDERTOW SHOTS LICKED
I GO OVERFLOW
DOPE DOPE DOPE
HOT SHIT
>>
>>18858976

>hurrr durrr ancient Egypt psychedelics use makes me see dead grandma on the dildo sick huuuuur ascension duuuur

please stay away from those people... drugs have nothing to do with spiritual
>>
>>18858976
If hallus arent real then who was lsd?
>>
>>18858976
t. someone who has never tripped
>>
First off the lsd isnt even making the brainwaves, guys i dont know what kind of weird science your googling but its a different effect

>hurrdurr Egypt
Pharos trip too...?
>>
>>18859051
Aldous Huxley, Robert Anton Wilson, and Terrance Mckenna would state otherwise. Mind altering substances have been used throughout human history for spiritual purposes. Shitty Strawman you built there.
>>18858976
Third Eye just means imagination and advanced spatial thought visualization, New Age put a stupid paranormal spin on it. As far as experiencing the paranormal on psychedelics It depends on which model you use (Psychological, Spirtual, Energy). Remember the map is not the Territory but it can be useful to explain the Territory or explore it. A model can be useful if results are gained. The Subconscious and collective conscious are pretty paranormal. When you explore them with drugs you are on a ride and not in control which I do not recommend (besides messing up your nervous system). When you achieve these through means of mediation and while sober you are in control and you get A LOT MORE OUT OF IT.
>>
>>18859118
Oh yeah sure pal

>"Archibald, fetch me my ghost juice"

Yeah
>>
>>18858976
how you can state a fair opinion about something without trying?
>>
>>18859302
Because im not dumb to do lsd retardyou get ghosts with the rituals not drugs lol noob
>>
>>18859111
Hey man great trips

>>18859159
Lol
>>
File: diamondPickaxePete.png (90KB, 457x481px) Image search: [Google]
diamondPickaxePete.png
90KB, 457x481px
LSD kills, folks
>>
>>18859118
Not that anon, but I agree to a point that drugs can be used in spiritual doings, but that's very different from like, say, the people on /x/ who post threads after taking a handful of acid, positing they understand everything simply because they took drugs. That's very different from like, taking psychedelics before an intense yoga session or to facilitate certain states to aid in meditation. However, I still feel them to be a crutch, and if someone *needs* to take drugs to experience the spiritual of whatever, they aren't doing it right, and probably aren't having the experiences they believe themselves to be having.
>>
>>18859118
>advanced spatial thought visualization

Can u see the Matrix?
>>
>>18859446
Psychadelics make the mind more fluid and allows it to more easily consider and generate new information. This is good for creativity and considering different perspectives. As always, garbage in, garbage out.
>>
File: Raz_Stare.png (854KB, 625x729px) Image search: [Google]
Raz_Stare.png
854KB, 625x729px
>>18859425
Nice image

>but yeag i agree its a harm to your mind and the body.

>even if the pharoes tripped epic balls
>>
Wake up sheeple druges dont do what you want...

Trickery everywherte...
>>
>>18859464
Forgot to add that it makes your perception more fluid as well, which is why it can be useful for meditation. Of course you can also use this to do things like tingle your berry and induce a pleasurable sensation of grand significance and mistake that as being enlightened. Theists do it with God, they literally experience a deep physical sensation of love, which is why it is so scary. A fictional character attaching itself to a host by manipulating their most sacred emotions, that's some next level zombie shit.
>>
File: IMG_1193.png (577KB, 480x476px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1193.png
577KB, 480x476px
>>18858976
Just add madness, enlightenment will follow(?!).

Psychedelic drugs don't open your third eye. Kek. LSD works to disrupt logic so much that, an individual would have no way to discern less consequential dream, from reality. Or maintain a sense of loyalty, or anything involving logic(simply because they are in sensory overload). By punching holes in logic, it was thought they could get people to roll easier during interrogation. It didn't go to plan, you might say. So they developed programs involving using it as a chemical weapon. It was too unpredictable, and relative to each individual. They thought initially, that interrogation could be easily sidestepped by dosing the prisoner, and just waiting. If you've ever had actual LSD, and not an analog, it's clear how bad an interrogation might be, while peaking on Acid. Yikes.
>>
>>18859507
I never kn ew this holy crap that's a v cool fact dude

Great frog by the way !
>>
Does anyone else fart or shit pants alot on the druges because sometimes i do when im sobre (lole i feel like i might all the time)
So like could you accidentally when on drugs?
>>
File: weekendatjahwehs.png (651KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
weekendatjahwehs.png
651KB, 992x558px
God is sex gone wrong. Mystical techniques are like the tantric art of mind-fucking, you can fuck yourself silly (spiritual, mental, or any other type of endless masturbation, and addiction to it) or you can make love (use it as a tool to explore your mind.)

If you want to fuck something, fuck life. Hump the shit out of that shit. Mind crack monopolizes the mind, it pulls purpose and meaning away from life and reality, sealing them off into the afterlife and putting meaning into corpses. God-use is necrophilic, and despite the death of God we still carry around his corpse, or in a more general context the fractured pieces of the transcendental that has shattered from the removal of its foundation.

True meaning is around you right now. Love the shit you have, not the shit you want.
>>
>>18859531
Ja
>>
The transcedential is nowhere. Potential wheres have been exhausted and all that is left is fractured, incongruent mechanisms of it filled with contradictions, paradox, and madness. This transcendental what is sort of like this and sort of like that except I can't explain how it is like this or that. The magical implies a mad universe, it must state that the nature of reality is contradiction, or else it would crumble. Thus to truly follow the transcedental to its ultimate conclusion is madness.

Anything you place there mentally is nowhere. Including yourself. A schizo realm of nonexistence that is defined only as nonexistent objects yelling that they exist. It's sorcerous tinkerbell shit by story-phantoms that haunt our brains. Again, what is the real shit? Look around. Fuck something if you need a reminder. Through the glowing talismen we carry with us we contact the spirits, our reality consumed by this virtual mental reality we now spend so much time in. The internet is the matrix, and the machines are all the things that benefit from your attention being on the internet, which is a whole lot of corporations and media machines but also the entire market, who wants lots of users there for lots of choice into what hyperreal video game they partake in, such as the MMO of 4chan. We have enslaved ourselves, and with this economic materialism we again engage in necrophilia by fucking dead matter. The same sort of dependencies that theism has ruled the Western world with in the past now hijacked for profit. Our purpose and meaning too is drawn into dead matter, we are sold products to fulfill meaning and purpose. Religion is just another brand, as is reiki, energy work, and all the quackery that exists because their purveyors are dependent on it just as much, and become deluded themselves (much better if a peddler believes in the product they sell with the utmost conviction.)
>>
This is my current opinion on acid:
True to its name, acid melts. When ingested, your self becomes malleable. In this state, you can take part in a process of rewriting your mind. Removing negative traits or exploring your subconscious. Once the acid wears off, your mind becomes solid again.

The issue is that when take too often, your psyche loses its elasticity, its ability to harden fully. This can be observed in the depersonalization seen in those taking it weekly.
>>
Can u dmoke weed and get this hihg?

>>18859425
>>18859628
>>
>>18859874
Nope, that's his special skill.
>>
>>18859881
Wait what do u mean please explain im inminecraft with acid mod on rn and its getting pretty silly holy

Crap
>>
>>18859449
Even better you can manipulate the simulation.
>>
File: ploobermin ponders.png (85KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
ploobermin ponders.png
85KB, 1000x1000px
but is it ok?
>>
>>18859505
Don't psychedellics create false experiences and put you in a dream-like state, and these experiences arent real?
>Well you're not entirely correct, because the drugs make your perception more "fluid", thus making you more awakened to metaphysical energies
/x/, stop this tomfoolery
>>
Have you guys ever seen peter griffin while vaked / tripping
>>
>>18859159
>internalized emotional and psychological paradigm shift that results in profound lifelong relief
>same as asking ghost bro to hand you a drink
Well you've completely stopped trying so I guess we might as well join you. dhxhjskrhgkwhkfpehbxhaofiowpw
>>
File: ponderous froge.png (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
ponderous froge.png
8KB, 231x218px
>>18861243
How do I see the paranormal
>meditate upon your subconcious
But isn't that getting in a dream-like state in which your brain is more active and thus creates false perceptions, like in a dream?
>No, because it makes your perception more fluid balaaffskjajadkfhadfiuad
Different medium, same thing. Come on, /x/...
>>
>>18861318
Dumb assumptions and misunderstandings. Similarly minded blind assertionists all applaud you, congrats.
>>
here he is again. d levels trolls will troll.
>>
>>18860541
Your opinion on the matter is meaningless without experience. Whatever you think about psychedelics is wrong and unless you take them you will never know just how wrong you are.

Trip or don't trip, it's up to you.
>>
>>18861761
>You won't know you'll die jumping off the Golden Gate bridge without jumping off the Golden Gate bridge
Go on anon, make your move
>>
>>18861765
Unpredictable mental change = absolute physical death.
What the fuck...
>>
>>18861861
I explained how the arguments are analogous, and why yours is riddiculous. You don't need to try something to know what it does.
>>
Does the weed as well conduct the neurons (maybe like a symphony) so the ghouls and other weird creatures can be seen when i do lsd because thats the goal for me

>this is how an op is talking in this thread...
>>
>>18858976
hey op, how many days before we can expect you to post this exact same bait again. just asking for a friend, they really like your work.
>>
>>18861877
You have no idea what you're talking about lamo
>>
File: I feel it mang.gif (879KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
I feel it mang.gif
879KB, 500x240px
>>18858976
>believing anything on /x/

That's right anon!

You can summon succubus, talk to demons / qt ghosts and have your future revealed.
>>
Whore's way to the paranormal.

At one point I might have had advice to give but not anymore.
It's there anon. Your's or anyone's questioning & doubting doesn't change that.
>>
>>18858976
STOP THIS
>>18860412
>>
File: 1463413328928.gif (1MB, 320x213px) Image search: [Google]
1463413328928.gif
1MB, 320x213px
Well x is full of paranormal activity like a lot of most of it is what i would say disbeleivable but the point is to try and explain how things we dont understand function

>take lsd
Yes it makes experiences better or more "paranormal"
But you have to do drugs yourself to formulate the opinions on it.
>>
>>18858976

Step 1: Pray, cast a white wall, or whatever else you believe/are willing to try to protect yourself during the exercise. You are opening a peephole and looking out. You don't want anything else to look in.

Step 2: Go into a room with soft, mid-day lighting and lie on the floor. The ceiling must be white or off white.

Step 3: Pick a comfortable point on the ceiling and focus on it. Don't stare intensely. Focus. Let your eyes blur naturally. They will refocus when you blink. Let them blur again.

Step 4: Try and imagine an eye in this spot. I picture it inside of a triangle, and for me, it is blue. Do not stress about this. Just try as best you are able while remaining relaxed.

Step 5: Count to 137 while focusing on this spot. If you lose your place, its fine, just estimate where you were and begin from there. Do this four times. Eyes open, picturing eye in triangle, count to 137. Eyes closed, picturing eye in triangle, count to 137. Four times. Open, closed, open, closed. By the third iteration you will begin to see energy moving around the room. Don't dart your eyes around. Keep focused, keep blurring, keep counting.

Step 6: Enjoy the movement of energy. You will see waves of color, shadows will take on colors, the walls may shrink or expand, etc. This will not be as intense as, say, an LSD trip, but you will see into a different plane of existence. If you doubt yourself, have someone do it with you, and compare the colors and movements together. You will both see the same thing.
>>
>>18862874
agreed.
>>
>>18858976
I bet the trolls think they are being funny by humping the thread and giving little to nothing to help out op here, but i actually have advice you can seek.

>>18858994
>>18859082
>>18862874
These threads come up too often for them to be fake.

>if you like tripping getting high or going "coocoo" a(s me and my dad say) then just take drugs BUT IN MODERATION

>so basically just use a little common sense imo but its a legit question

Tl;dr everyone stop complaining about thread content and just sift through the actual informational posts
( >>18858976
>>18859063
>>18859111
>>18859118
>>18859159
>>18859302
>>18859350
>>18859425
>>18859446
>>18859464
>>18859467
>>18859478
>>18859505
>>18859507
>>18859521
>>18859546
>>18859628
>>18859874
>>18859887
>>18860348
>>18861044
>>18860541
>>18860007
>>18861318
>>18861561
>>18861761
>>18861765
>>18861566
Great dubs btw
>>18861877
>>18861861
>>18861902
>>18862276
>>18862897
>>18862844
>>18863507)
>>
>>18862276
Anon, fetch me my succubus summoning circle
>>
>>18863507
This can be really dangerous. Don't do this. I wish this weren't posted here.
>>
>>18864053
Lol why?
>>
File: pepelino.jpg (57KB, 960x956px) Image search: [Google]
pepelino.jpg
57KB, 960x956px
>>18863507
How can I see extra-ordinary forms?
>Look at the ceiling for a while and you will start to see shapes take form
Isn't that just the Ganzfeld Effect?
>No, it's energy
/x/, I'm really trying here. How come anything that can be reasonably explained is "mystical energy" to you guys? Some of you guys make fun of wicca... keep that in mind
>>
>>18864053
Well tell us why
>>
>>18865728
Hes trolling you dont you get it he wont respond now

Also its not dangerous do it its cool
>>
>>18858976
>How can i see paranormal phenomenon?
drugs, sleep/food/water deprivation, tragedy, near death experience, prayer, being in the wrong/right place at the wrong/right time

>Come on, /x, you can't expect anyone to believe this shit
try it and see for yourself, you see things beyond imagining.
>>
>>18858976
are you stupid or trolling
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.