[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one begin with learning about portals to another world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: portal.jpg (137KB, 759x1053px) Image search: [Google]
portal.jpg
137KB, 759x1053px
How does one begin with learning about portals to another world? How to create or find one?
>>
You've got to gather several blocks of obsidian and place them in a rectangle then set fire to it
>>
>>18858329
just give your resume to CERN
>>
Its very difficult, too much so to be explained in a 4chan post I think.

>>18858343
Have a heart made of that and you got half the equation
>>
>>18858358
Here is as good a place as any I suppose...
>>
>>18858372
https://genius.com/Canibus-genabis-lyrics
"A working thesis from several different perspectives
The Rosetta stone of sentences for rap music's tentative"

The whole thing started with music being timestamped time of a human consciousness basically. I have been slowly prodding for a bit over a month now. I don't know how it works exactly yet but I'm working every day to try to manifest my ideas and get things working right. Seems every one is waking up together with me too. It doesn't work in a "build a big machine and hop through" way (yet at least).

Basically your human consciousness exists in a matrix with Earth where all dimensions overlap, technology and other beings "connect" you to the "big picture", which is similar to your ego, the parts of you that aren't really you.

If you can disconnect and have a strong heart, certain ideas and themes can be charged with your emotional energy and you can see subtle effects of it in your waking life. A lot of people who use crystals believe this and use the physical objects as manifestation of their positive will and it works if you scheme it in your head right. I believe this is what synchronicity is and I use it as proof of "no you're not going crazy", during any and all experimentation it was important to go back to the computer and internet to "confirm" things were changing and that I was completely coherent as obviously you walk a super fine line with all this stuff.

Sorry there is so much more to all this
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.