[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, my friends grandmother died a while back and we found this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2778.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2778.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Guys, my friends grandmother died a while back and we found this ring among her things, we ourselves have looked it up for about half an hour but can't find anything, you guys have any idea? We were thinking it's either Irish, catholic or Masonic.
>>
File: IMG_2780.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2780.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
On each side is a clover/shamrock
>>
it's a masonic ring

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orange_Order
>>
>>18858219
Jesus that was fast
Well thanks
>>
>>18858258
>http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4378

here's some light reading if you're bored. apparently your friends grandma ruled the world, did you ever see her shapeshift into a dragonkin? was she fond on gold or treasure in general? ever catch her eating human babies?
>>
Wear it and if someone looks in your eyes just knob your head and look at them in the eyes, later on you can ask them how did they like fucking each others wife or having gay sex for spiritual energies. And BTW your friends grandmother probably got it from somewhere bc freemasonry is man only.
>>
>>18858286
nah there's a ladies version too, orangewomen.
>>
>>18858292
yikes.
>>
File: o.jpg (10KB, 491x79px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
10KB, 491x79px
>>18858295
a dead tradition really, nobody wants secret societies anymore they just sit at home and eat icecream and watch netflix. try to find your nearest mason lodge's web presence, read the depressing posts on their facebook page with no comments and false enthusiasm by the one moderator. Part of the problem is they never advertise since it's part of their rules to never recruit.

Let's see mine has:
>funeral announcement
>eulogy of dead member
>a picture of some grandkids (who will drop masonry the moment they become teenagers)
>the parade went well (no photos, it didn't)
>banner for the parade
>a congratulations on passing a mortgage advisor certificate for a member

And we are into 2013, 6 posts in 4 years with about 10 people engaged across all of them. Picture related dam near broke my heart. It's like that one Seinfeld episode with Babu's restaurant, he worked so fucking hard and nobody came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUPH5OhXC1A

(video related, the future of western civilization)
>>
>>18858219
>>18858258
>>18858351
>Orange Order
>A Masonic organisation
Not anymore it isn't.

The Orange Order & Ku Klux Klan were once Masonic organisations, but they were each expelled from the Masons because Freemasonry has a zero-tolerance rule towards politics, sedition & militarisation (which is also why Masons went into hiding in Germany instead of fighting back against Hitler when he cracked down on fraternal organisations as well).

Too bad many people don't research these things, especially when there's nothing secret about that.
>>
>We believe in the Bible
>We demand Christian Ethics in public life and in our laws

What cunts
>>
>>18858292
>L
>LOL
>Millions of little images

Do you think these were just memes of the past and they solely go on manifestations to shitpost irl?
>>
>>18858205
Middle chamber, All seeing eye of Providence, knowledge of good and evil (serpent), and a star.

Masonic or OES
>>
>>18858368
masons has become a placeholder name for all organisations like this, because there are barely any active ones left.
>>
>>18858351
>, nobody wants secret societies anymore they just sit at home and eat icecream and watch netflix
yes

confirmed best future,

Now, mr. Titor, the machine.
>>
>>18858403
inb4 conspiracies abound against the Knights of Columbus
>>
its ace of spades ring mean8ng she fucks niggers
>>
>>18858351
looked up the local one here and it looks lit af
>>
>>18858368
They were never Masonic, just had many members who were also members, and still do.
>Freemasonry has a zero-tolerance rule towards politics, sedition & militarisation
Yea, but Orangemen are loyalists like Freemasonry. Masonry isn't against militarisation, either. Just against inciting it unnecessarily.
>which is also why Masons went into hiding in Germany instead of fighting back
Well it's not like it's an army. Plenty of Masons were fighters on both sides.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.