[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I've been getting strange flashes of memories of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: shittymemory.png (15KB, 699x529px) Image search: [Google]
shittymemory.png
15KB, 699x529px
Hey /x/, I've been getting strange flashes of memories of things that I am sure I have never experienced. Things like very detailed scenery of a place I am sure I never visited or with people I never met.

This kind of thing is happening to me alot recently. I think it usually happens whenever I daydream. I would be thinking about something that's on my mind and suddenly it would be interrupted by a random detailed scene or thought. I can never recall what I thought of though. I do however have one that I remember (and it's only cuz I jotted it down in a notebook).

>be me
>be outdoors in the wilderness, tents around, campfire and its either dusk or dawn
>topography of the area looks kind of dry and arid
>have never lived in an area with trees looking like those
>two men sitting around the campfire who I'm pretty sure I've never met in my life, worst yet camped with.

Tl;dr I have strange random memories or thoughts similar to greentext above that I am pretty sure aren't mine.

Is this a sign of schizophrenia or something? Or is some creepy shit happening to me?
>>
Anterior life
>>
>>18857832
that is something similar to recollection of a past life right anon?
>>
>>188578 yes, i have some of them, impression of places i never went or sometimes smells who make me feel places i never seen.
>>
>>18857831
Recalling past lives or crossing over to another you in a parallel dimension.
Thats all i can think of.
>>
Were the visions accompanied by any feelings? I have had similar experiences to what you describe - detailed scenes - but with a very strange and quite peculiar feeling accompanying them. It's hard to describe because they felt so unusual - a sense of longing and deep familiarity. I'd always try to grasp onto them and try to pinpoint when I experienced this scene - because that's what it felt like - a long lost memory of a long lost loved one.
>>
>>18857931
That's almost exactly what it feels like. I get this strange sense of "i've definitely done this before" or a strong sense of nostalgia. However when I think about it logically, I never would have done any of those things.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.