[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a little cautionary tale. In the past I've tried

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

File: crying girl.jpg (6KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
crying girl.jpg
6KB, 208x243px
This is a little cautionary tale. In the past I've tried to warn about these sorts of things and people have disagreed with me. Well, take it as you will.

Don't mess around with spirits, demons, and other things. If you do, make sure you do your research. Make sure you prepare and protect youreslf, your environment, and anything else that could even remotely be affected. Check and double-check those preparations. But the protection is the most important thing.

When you interact or talk with these things, you have it clear from the get-go this is an evocation, not an invocation. By that I mean, you're commanding this thing before your presence, not letting it inside of you, or to be linked to you.

My problem is, when I was young, I did something extraordinarily stupid. I let something in. I knowingly called upon a feminine "demon" and let it into my physical body. Take a wild guess why.

But I was just a dabbler. I didn't do these preparations. I let the thing right fucking into me. I talked to it. I let it control my body. It was an amazing night. But before long, I forgot about it like it all never happened.

I had always had vulnerabilities and issues in my life. I had suffered from depression and social anxiety since I was even younger. I know what depression feels like. It feels like your hollow, that your life is without meaning and your soul, your body both ache. But now suddenly it just got worse. I always had this nagging in my head. All my fears and anxieties seemed to multiply and more than once it brought me to public tears. I didn't just feel hollow, I felt like something inside me was eating me alive.

1/2
>>
File: bed.jpg (12KB, 340x226px) Image search: [Google]
bed.jpg
12KB, 340x226px
I accepted this thing was there and I did it right - I got it out. It wasn't a one-off event. It took months of rewiring my brain, if I can put it that way, and plenty of meditation. I came to accept the real parts of me and got rid mostly anything that held me back. Afterwards and ever since then I've felt more empowered and happy with my life than I ever did for the first 20-ish years. And I was also free.

But it still lingers at the edges, waiting for opportunities to slip back in.

Later, I dabbled in spirit/automatic writing years later and talked to a few different things. One of them was masculine and yelled at me, calling me stupid for trying to do this sort of thing, saying I was too small to even understand the things I was trying to learn. One of them was feminine and told me the same thing more politely. It, in a calm and rather maternal way, warned me and went on its way.

Then there was a quiet, little voice.

I remember the conversation going like this:

>???: "hello"
>Me: (Out Loud) "Who are you?"
>???: "asma"
>Me: "What do you want?"
>Asma: "you"
>>
File: phone.jpg (15KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
phone.jpg
15KB, 852x480px
I stopped immediately because I knew exactly what it was. I looked up the name Asma and found an Arabic girl's name meaning "Beautiful", "Exalted", "High, "Great", that sort of thing. I don't believe this is its real name and either way I refuse to use it. This is a "thing", or if I must call it something, it'd be the "Crying Girl". That will make more sense as I explain my nightmares.

In the first nightmare, I had been dreaming various things and had a false awakening in my bed. For some reason I was under the covers and tried reaching around in the dark to find the edge of the bed, which suddenly felt unusually large. I reached out and touched someone - as though they were sitting on the edge of my bed and I bumped them from under the covers. Immediately I heard a woman's voice let out a bloodcurdling scream. I screamed back in my fear. I was terrified, but all I could see was dark. Suddenly, there was silence. The screaming stopped and so did my own. I sat there frozen. Finally I pushed out to the edge of the bed, and as soon as I pulled back the covers, I saw nothing, but I heard it. Another terrible scream... And I woke up, sat immediately upgright in bed and awake.

The second nightmare happened only a few hours ago, so it's more vivid in my mind. I had been having a dream focusing on my phone. During it I was talking to one of my friends, and then my brother. Everything seemed normal. But then I started to feel more lucid. For some reason, I knew I could focus through my phone and contact my brother that way. Sounds weird, but in the dream it made sense. I was lying down and had my phone next to me. There was silence for a few moments... and then the phone rang. But I felt exhausted and couldn't move. I think I was trying to move my body in real life, but couldn't due to sleep paralysis. In the dream, I knew something was off because of this. Someone else in the room picked up my phone.
>>
File: crying again.jpg (48KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
crying again.jpg
48KB, 480x360px
>Me: "Is it him? Answer it."

They answered the phone and the only thing that came from it was a crackling whisper. The phone buzzed as though it was getting another call.

>Me: "Answer it."

They answered the second call and the crackling stopped. What replaced it was the sound of a crying woman.

Immediately I woke up and felt a presence. I was sleeping in a sprawled out, unusual position. I spent the next few minutes, unmoving, but speaking out loud to banish anything and everything that could be here. When I felt something was still in the air, I did the banishment over again. I've been awake since.

Once again, I knew what I was feeling. I felt the rational side of me trying desperately to ignore these feelings. But I know it was the same thing that's been following me. She's always at the edge of the bed. She's always waiting for that opportunity to break through the static. I think the best I can do is just be vigilant, keep myself protected, and do my small part in repeating the warning.

Be safe.
>>
>>18857819
I always love the lack of real evidence supporting your shitty roleplaying
>>
>>18857859
back to /b/ kid
>>
>>18857898
Back to /b/
Really when someone poses that your story is shit you have to say back to /b/
But provide no evidence.
/x/ in a nutshell right here
>>
>>18857900

It's an anecdotal story. What "proof" would there before for OP to provide, newfag.
>>
>>18857900
I'm not OP though, I just think you're a massive faggot, stop browsing /x/ if you don't have anything to add, you little shit.
>>
>>18857903
If it is anecdotal,
why would he say it is a warning?
Because he has schizophrenia
>>
>>18857914

Stories are more fun on /x/ if you suspend your disbelief for a bit and let people believe it could be real.

Saying "this is made up" at the beginning of your spooky story takes out all the fun.
>>
>>18857914
stop browsing /x/, making all of our fantasies crumble,
Go make your own roleplaying board,
>>
>>18857819
Is that gondola?
>>
Of course it's anecdotal. What sort of evidence am I expected to provide? That you'd even expect such a thing baffles me. /x/ ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>18857916
I'm providing my experience for the benefit of other people who may be like me and want to do something stupid.
>>
>>18857919
It's real to me, which is all magick is. Maybe it's real, literal demons or maybe it's just diving into your subconscious, but either way my warning is you should protect yourself.
>>
>>18857859
This is the first post I've made here in years. If you think you know who I am, you don't.
>>
>>18857819
>>18857824
>>18857827
>>18857829
gayest story I've ever read, didn't even finish. 0/10
>>
>>18857916
There is a reason why it takes masters level or higher degree in psychology to diagnose someone as schizophrenic, and the average internet user web-md, 4chan dweller would not.
>>
>>18857819
You're just superstitious, like the Aztecs or whoever who thought the Spaniards were gods. These beings are simply foreigners and should be treated as such. They present no inherent danger or benefit to mankind. It is simply a matter of individual/group interests.
>>
>>18858873
Maybe it's a bad example on your part but the North America didn't exactly leave unchanged by the colonizers.
>>
>>18858762
No it doesnt......
>>
>>18857819
>>18857824
>>18857827
>>18857829
lmao
People actually believe this shit exists
>>
File: stoned ape.jpg (196KB, 540x538px) Image search: [Google]
stoned ape.jpg
196KB, 540x538px
weird. i can relate a lot to your situation. i often hear the sound of a woman crying as i fall asleep. also sometimes a drunk angry shouting man. perhaps these sounds are wired into the human psyche. or perhaps theres a lot of weeping women and angry men ghosts on the other side.or maybe both, spirits live in minds; and in the interconnections between minds. humanity is infested with mental parasites, ive definitely got a few myself
>>
>>18860492

Goddamn. Your spirits sound boring. At least mine aren't human or animal in origin.

Also you have to stop giving a few fucks about life and enjoy the gifts.
>>
>>18857916
I'm also not OP and wish people like you would fuck off. If you aren't going to balance the taking of these posts with a grain of salt with also keeping an open mind about the possibilities, then you simply have no reason to be here but to shit post, which is all you do.

>>18858640
While I'm always skeptical, I too have had experiences with spirits and agree with your warning.

Did you have any more communication with this female entity? How do you know she's a demon and not a human spirit who simply had a sad life/violent death? Just curious.
>>
>>18860492
Do you experience this auditory hallucination no matter where you sleep, or does it only happen in one room? Auditory hallucinations when falling asleep are very common especially when a person is sleep deprived, stressed, or has consumed too much caffeine. So if it's something that happens regularly no matter where you are and is only connected with sleeping, then it's likely not paranormal in origin.
>>
Interesting story, while I don't have a ton of similar experiences, I do have a really short one.
I was probably around 15 or so when this happened, but I remember waking up in a weird position on my bed where my feet and legs and half of my back were on the bed while the other half of my body was off the bed. It was at a weird angle too, which was kind of how I knew something was up. Also, I was facing upwards.
I tried to move my body, but there was some sleep paralysis shit going on so that wasn't happening. What I do remember is hearing whispering below me, kind of like the shit you'd hear in Eternal Darkness as background elements or whatnot. It probably lasted about 5 minutes or so, but the whispering just kept getting louder and I was freaking the fuck out. It could've lasted longer, but what took me out of it was probably when I fell onto my bedroom floor. Rough night.
>>
>>18857819
a boombox is not a toy
>>
File: wonder.jpg (190KB, 640x852px) Image search: [Google]
wonder.jpg
190KB, 640x852px
>>18860685
i dont like to divide the world into normal and paranormal. strange things are always happening in the background, most people just turn a blind eye. sleep is a gateway into a mysterious world. even now, we are wandering the dreamscape blindly.
ive experienced hypnogogia ever since i was a child. i would often hear music that disappears as soon as i notice it. also some other stuff thats hard to explain. it doesnt have anything to do with what room im in i dont think, but it doesnt happen everynight. theres a certain vibe i get every now and again that ive learned to recognise. im not sleep deprived, and i dont drink caffeine, but i have anxiety so im always pretty stressed. (the only time this stuff has happened when i wasnt half asleep was when i was incredibly stressed) i went a little crazy a few years back haha. i was convinced that there were people living in my house fucking with me. now i understand that there is an invisible world all around us, of beings who cultivate emotions from us. ive made my peace with them
>>
File: art.jpg (331KB, 1000x1007px) Image search: [Google]
art.jpg
331KB, 1000x1007px
heres a tip OP. remember beings like this feed on emotions. think about which emotions are its 'favourite'. remember you are the one who provides its 'food'. you are in control. if you dont like the 'tastes' it has acquired for negative emotions - stop providing them. they will either change their tastes to something beneficial for you, or go find someone else to harvest the fear from. remember, we are the providers to them. make them symbiotic, not parasitic
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.