[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you ever been outside and saw an object in a strange

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 20170404_203749.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_203749.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
Have any of you ever been outside and saw an object in a strange enough place to make you wonder "how the hell did this get here?"

A few hours ago I was going on a late evening walk, part of my route was going across a small bridge overlooking train tracks. And then I saw pic related. Who the hell would leave a cane just hanging there like that?
>>
How is this paranormal at all? I get you want to chat with people about this, but there's boards for that.
>>
There actually use to be an old game show like this, only it was people in random, weird places.
>>
>>18857673
A ghost put it there
>>
>>18857664
Probably some old dude killing himself by jumping off the side
>>
>>18857673

The fuck kind of board is out there to talk about teenagers picking up whatever random crap they find while roaming the streets then leaving them in mildly amusing scenarios to be found by passers-by later on?

I mean, the more I think about it the more I believe there are boards like this out there, but where?
>>
In my town there frequently clothes or shoes left on the ground or the bench. WTF?
>>
What kinda camera do you use?
>>
>>18857664
A baby's toy hanging on a really tall tree that sits in the middle of a highway.
>>
>>18857763
This
>>
>hiking in the hills in bumblefuck upstate NY
>near the top find an abandoned campsite
>blue tarp with something underneath in the center of the camp
>lift the tarp and it's a HUGE pile of coconuts
>at least a hundred coconuts just sitting there
weirded me out because the nearest grocery stores were about 20 minutes away and didn't even sell coconuts. to this day i wonder what kind of crazy redneck stashed all them coconuts up there and why.
>>
>>18857767
Reddit
>>
>>18857664
Once saw a CRT monitor hanging from a power line about 20 meters above a highway.

I was confused for a while, but then I realized this was in Russia.
>>
>>18857664

A few years ago, I found a pair of hospital-rented crutches near the edge of a cliff, along a trail I used to go hiking through in the forest.

Felt sick, because my first thought was that some poor cripple had stepped off the edge to end it. Went for a walk down to the bottom (ends in a kind of gorge/valley), but there was nothing and no-one there.

Maybe they had a Gump miracle. I still wonder to this day.
>>
>>18857664
look up gangstalking OP, this is one of the tactics the handlers use to instill fear in you
>>
>>18857664
Some old hobo forgot it after he took a crack hit. Real scary stuff man.
>>
>>18858112
>Consider the coconut!
Wow 20 minutes from a grocery store. That's like, so far from civilization.
>>
>>18857664
I found ten grand worth of heroin while urb-exing once, it was a tin foil wrapped brick that was ripped open, looks like some smack rat robbed his dealer and took the stuff back to his squat. 2spoopy.
>>
>>18858112
Fermentation you retard.
>>
>>18858496
>>18858453
after 3 years of posting my dumb coconut story i finally get those (you)s
>>
File: niggers at school.jpg (111KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
niggers at school.jpg
111KB, 900x599px
yes
>>
>>18858492
jesus. Im so fucking Jealous man. Im clean now, but still...
>>
>>18857664
>Have any of you ever been outside
no
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.