[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Humans had technology to live eternal life since thousands of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

Humans had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.

Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology of eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology of eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology of eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology of eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS. Humans saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING; humans were not imagining...daydreaming...or fantasizing.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a simple realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Where is the proof humans have/had technology to live eternal life? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are just making eternal life happen for all humans, else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group forcing eternal life for all, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
>>
Here it is:

Consciousness is an element, an inherent form of existence we have yet to understand. What we do know is consciousness originates from the same place as all known matter and energy. That means that consciousness inherently shares a root with all existence.

We can influence matter by physical means. We can alter energy by non physical means. We can alter consciousness by physical, non physical, and conscious means. When we master consciousness, we master ourselves and our environment.

The key to immortality is realizing you never truly die because you're never truly alive. Our experience is a marker of distinction, no different than a single second amid hours and days of existence.
>>
>>18857039
I think you are thinking too much as if eternal life has to be physical. We are soul based beings, when you find love or connect with the wisdom of your higher self, you know that in some sense we are connected with something that transcends the physical. Eternal beings are beings that have evolved consciously. Our bodies are just a step along the way for our souls. Multidimensional beings are using spiritual power not technological means. Evolution happens when we align with our soul, its like there are layers of an onion. The physical realm is just one of those layers. We can meditate to became receptive and permeable to sensing the other layers. When the circuit is complete, the equation balanced, its like there is a continuous stream of energy between the physical and nonphysical. This sort of starts the cycle of evolution, which does not happen over millions of years. What happens is the spiritual energy uses love and sort of revolves all the physical elements in a perfect balance and you sort of raise in vibration like a spiral of light and energy reaching from earth into the spirit.

Beings descend into the physical world so that they can individuate from the eternal source. This is a way to experience and grow ones personal spiritual being. Then you reach a level of love, wisdom, understanding. We reconnect with our souls, what we have always been. Then we integrate the gifts of our soul with the physical experience of life. In so doing, we can start effect ourselves and the environment. When we have learned and experienced what our soul and higher self wishes for us, we continue the cycle and return to the higher dimensions. Our planet is in the process of evolving through the third dimension. There are no limits. Kundalini is the power of mind over matter. Love is the power of being both the subject and the object, both mind and body. In sync with each other the body can begin to transcend the limits of physical existence.
>>
>>18857039
>>18857065
>>
>>18857039
Why are you posting this again?
>>
>>18857062
Keep Your Soul...OKAY!

>>18857065
I am truly alive. I feel bliss while I am forcing so humans live. Thanks of the text.

>>18857116
Nah, physical eternal life...I don't die...EVER...is what I am sure I want to talk about, and though thanks of the text. I am trying to be a good human whom is constantly ensuring I am souled.

>>18857120
Because I like text responses of what I OP'd.
>>
>>18857160
>>
>>18857160
Its a big point in Christianity that Jesus rose back physically from the dead.

What I am discovering with tantra is that you can have physical experiences with the spiritual world, maybe there is indeed a way. When you become an awake dreamer of your world, then I think you can love and dream yourself into physical existence. I don't know of any in this world that can do that, yet...

My first experiences with my higher self, he was able to bring my physical form and experience into the spirit world, we teleported and flew around dancing. Basically the dna awakened and it was like there was life itself inside the atoms and molecules of my physical body. I think that this would maybe be termed as shiva. Some dreams I am able to create fusion energy by ordering the atoms to do it basically. I have had waking dream where all my vision was glowing blue and my higher self said that it was nuclear energy that was making my body light up internally.
>>
>>18857197
I also very highly suspect the world within is the actual Shiva! That would explain their appearance in a way. Also Jesus rising from the dead is an analogy for one being able to go to the "land of the dead" and come back to tell the tale. Kinda like what you and I are doing, right now.
>>
>>18857233
>>18857197
>>
File: Untitled.png (725KB, 432x720px)
Untitled.png
725KB, 432x720px
>>18857119
Pic related
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.