[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so, I'm coming here first as maybe I'm not going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Classic Dano in War and Peace.png (217KB, 341x497px) Image search: [Google]
Classic Dano in War and Peace.png
217KB, 341x497px
Ok so,

I'm coming here first as maybe I'm not going crazy but am just semi enlightened or perhaps in touch with a higher plane of existence.

Everything seems connected. Numbers are popping up everywhere and people are turning into weird creatures.

Am I insane or waking up to the simulation ?
>>
>>18855932
Classic

Schizophrenia
>>
>>18855932

Likely you were already ill and didn't know it. What do you mean by people turning into weird creatures?
>>
>>18855932
You're connected.
>>
Hopefully waking up. More time will tell
>>
Everything has become novel, nothing is boring. I dont so much want to die as explode into dust.

TV..literature..real life...memories are melding into one. Maybe its just a phase.
>>
you are awakening to the matrix, Dig the chip out from your eyeballs to finally escape
>>
>>18855981

Instructions unclear; now blind.
>>
>>18855932
You're doing great anon, keep it up, we're all cheering for you!
>>
socialize more often and ignore it.
>>
I have a similiar thing anon.

Since the age of 8 I seem to get an "experience" that helps me out in some case. I do not hear it, do not see it, do not think/fantasize about it, I just... experience it somehow.

Back then I gave it the name 'Universe' and was that one kid in class talking about it sometimes. Everyone thought I was joking.

As years passed , this ability grew up with me. 'It' had a mind of its own and its goal was unknown to me, but it involved giving me advice in everyday things.

Last year my friend started to feel something similiar. He had a 'court of random people'. They essentially did the same thing as my 'Universe'. I decided I should tell the Universe to pay him a visit.
The next day I asked him about the Universe and he looked shocked and said "So you sent it to me?".

He told me more about his 'court' and how he sometimes dreams the life of somebody with the opposite personality of himself in his sleep. That opposite person has a 'court' too and a friend who is the opposite of me.

In the following 5 dreams, I showed up in front of myself with bleeding eyes. The scary clone told me "Prevent it from happening, or soon we all will regret it".

Since then I didnt get much farther, but my friend did and told me there are a lot of people outside that are starting to develop similiar abilities and we have to create a group with them in order to mentally or physically fight our opposites.

You may be the one.

Tell me: Did you experience the voice with your body? Some unexplainable feeling? What did it tell you?
>>
>>18856135

socializing drags you down to a low state of social status quo consciousness
>>
Write down your thoughts, you're gonna thank yourself later
>>
>>18855941
this
>>
We're all a little insane.
>>
>>18855932
C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C
>>
>>18856187
Thanks for sharing anon that was very interesting
>>
>>18855932
>maybe I'm not going crazy but am just semi enlightened or perhaps in touch with a higher plane of existence.
can't it be both?

also yeah, schizophrenia, go see a psychiatrist asap and get on neuroleptics, you will have to sooner or later anyways, and although full blown psychosis can be fun in it's own way, it can also be very dangerous, and is incredibly exhausting for body mind and soul. good luck you crauy son of a bitch and welcome to a life full of crazy!
>>
Time for you to quit acid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.