[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So apparently during fall-winter 2016 there were a bunch of sightnings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: descarga.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
So apparently during fall-winter 2016 there were a bunch of sightnings of clowns during night, according to some witness and videos these clowns were dressed with torn clothes and creepy make-up and they have been seen mostly on Florida and South Carolina, is this true or just an elaborate mail chain?
>>
>>18852605
it was true.
>>
>>18852605

Have you been living under a rock?
>>
File: wutf.png (80KB, 226x215px) Image search: [Google]
wutf.png
80KB, 226x215px
>>
so why did it stop? they called it a clown epidemic as it was happening pretty much everywhere across the world.
>>
>>18853640
because the clowns were beaten up
>>
>>18853642
why did it start in the first place. Was there some place where these clowns communicated on the net?
>>
How many of these clown sightings can be verified to have happened?
>>
Posting from the valley in California, they were here for a while, I remember some dumb kids recording a video of one at a park and chasing it to beat it up and after that I stopped seeing them myself
>>
>>18853663
You actually saw them? Did you take pictures?
>>
I think it was viral marketing for the It movie that backfired when the clowns started getting beat up so they aborted the plan
>>
>>18853645
It started because edgy retards thought it wouldn't be funny to try and scare people.
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 720x480px
Clowns you say?
>>
Was literally just a troll. Even a few friends of mine read it on /b/ went and dressed up to scare ppl nothing paranormal at all.
>>
>>18852605
It all started as a way to promote the upcoming rehash of IT. Soon a bunch of pranksters thought they would piggyback on the news of clowns, not long after that edgelords jumped on the clown scare wagon. It wasn't long before there was a combo of real stories and made up stories of clowns. I expect there is going to be a resurgence of clown scares right before the release of IT and after as well all the way into November in the warmer climates. Maybe into Halloween in colder climates.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.