[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/fag here. I've been hanging around here for a while.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: 1491060388740.jpg (46KB, 480x379px) Image search: [Google]
1491060388740.jpg
46KB, 480x379px
/pol/fag here. I've been hanging around here for a while. I've been having fairly weird experiences/coincidences on a regular basis for the past 2-3 years since coming to university that I can't explain with any technical basis (keep in mind I think I have a fairly good understanding of technical concepts broadly and deeply). I have been feeling as if my thoughts have implications on my reality and that consciousness is some entity more similar to a multidimensional manifold with us (conscious beings) being local minima and maxima on this manifold. I never thought I would be seeking this place out and coming here for explanations.

Can you /x/bros please pill me on what hidden knowledge you have gained from your studies or paths I should take. I am your humble student.
>>
File: 1424232043314.jpg (219KB, 1273x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1424232043314.jpg
219KB, 1273x1024px
>>18851713
Fuck off back to /pol/ faggot
>>
>>18851713
Humans had technology to live eternal life since thousands of years earlier than now.

Paranormal, religious testaments, mythologies, and parapsychology are records/influenced of humans, with technology to live eternal life, interacting with humans who were not possessing technology to live eternal life. Another text to say this: humans who didn't have technology to live eternal life have explained their experiences, with humans who have technology to live eternal life, as religion, mythology, parapsychology, paranormal, and psi.

A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS. Humans saw, heard, felt, smelt, and/or tasted SOMETHING; humans were not imagining...daydreaming...or fantasizing.

Generally, humans seem to do technology...so a simple realistic evaluation of believers of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi?..they are living in a universe where humans have technologies to cause what an other human would experience as god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi.

Where is the proof humans have/had technology to live eternal life? Too many humans are dying to believe that any other group of humans, who have technology to live eternal life, are just making eternal life happen for all humans, else making eternal life happen for all humans is more difficult than can be done or is being done. So if there is a group forcing eternal life for all, or if there are groups, then they aren't benevolent sharers or aren't getting to share...thus we don't have evidence as if humans who have/had the technology are/were trying to help us prove humans have/had technology to live eternal life.
>>
File: atlas_man_2.png (1MB, 1331x1024px) Image search: [Google]
atlas_man_2.png
1MB, 1331x1024px
>>18851726
xenia
>>
File: 1475300134870.jpg (878KB, 986x1369px) Image search: [Google]
1475300134870.jpg
878KB, 986x1369px
>>18851713

Politics, left wing, right wing is all a tool for the powers to be from making you become enlightened to inter dimensional travel and immortality.
>>
>>18851736
Eternity it's always at arms reach.

It's one of two dualistic options.

Finite/Infinite.
>>
File: witches.png (249KB, 1200x403px) Image search: [Google]
witches.png
249KB, 1200x403px
>>18851736
>A realistic evaluation of the humans who believe/work of god, gods, religion, mythology, parapsychology, and psi is SOMETHING HAPPENED TO CAUSE THESE BELIEFS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmG7vFeUxn8
>>
>>18851745
I understand that politics is all a sham, that's not why I go to /pol/. Rather I go there because I find things that are grounded in observable reality. What is your advice for learning about immortality? For a long time I have felt as if I will live forever but I've always attributed it to some yearning I never got over as a kid.
>>
>>18851736
So there is a physical component to being able to "live forever" as you say. There is a physical technology that enables this? Or is it having a strong consciousness that allows one to do this?
>>
>>18851794

Well good news is you experience consciousness then your already immortal.

Someone could probably explain it better than I could though.
>>
>>18851817
Let me try.

Sentient being
Sentient beings
Inmortality

Seems about right.
>>
>>18851813

Don't discount technology for creating immortality.

But its a double edge sword. The same technology could create artificial life in which demons could inhabit it.

Google "Roko's Basilisk" for more info on it, but let's just say you became immortal but then we created a synthetic being who was more intelligent than us.

It might get pissed at us for varying reasons and decide to torture us until the sun burns out (well it it really hated us it would move us out of the solar system way before then).

So there is that.

But there are non-physical ways to achieve immortality. Try finding some DMT.
>>
>>18851752
Can you continue with those thoughts? Many times I find myself closing my eyes and seeing entire story-lines, scenes, geometries, faces, symbols. Sometimes they happen to appear in my every day life soonafter which has recently creeped me out a bit. I think these are "electric-sheep" or whatever. Do they have anything to do with what you are describing?

I have an interesting story regarding Borges, the author, that when it happened to me in real life I could no longer deny that this person had not exactly died.
>>
>>18851726
This
>>
>>18851831

Allright there is a better way to think about it.

Non-Existence
Existence

You are in either one of these states.

We have found that it is possible to exist, but we know we eventually go back to non-existence again.

Since time and space is infinite (even if the universe dies a multiverse could respawn) so given infinte time you will exist again.

Hell it even could be a loop if the universe goes through expansion contraction cycles.
>>
File: oro.jpg (15KB, 248x203px) Image search: [Google]
oro.jpg
15KB, 248x203px
>>18851840
>>
>>18851848

Oh and I forgot to mention...

Every time you exist in whatever state there is a possibility that you become immortal.

Depends on the state of the universe and if they can solve things like heat death and over universe ending states.

So given enough time over time the human mind can't comprehend, you will not only come into existence but into a state that you never end.
>>
>>18851861
Where am I stored? In the chaos of randomness?
>>
>>18851867

As far as you know, the material that you are made of. However, we don't know if its limited to that.

Say non-carbon based life or even large systems.
>>
>>18851832
I have done acid and shrooms several dozen times (max 500ug acid, 7.5g shrooms) and I've seen that reality is a little fucked but I can't say it has enlightened me. It's confused me a bit if anything.

After feeling that I got from them all I needed, I have denounced drugs and no longer use them/
>>
>>18851848
I hope to God this is not a loop.
>>
>>18851880
But this idea leaves you in the same entangled web as Nietzschean/Camus-ian absurdity. I went down that path before and always hit a wall of infinite possibilities and it was never able to get anywhere and later found that technical studies allowed for more progress. Maybe I was wrong. Is there really nothing we can gain from being conscious now? Or nothing we can attain to that is intrinsically meaningful and 'everlasting'?
>>
File: 1490577807539.jpg (5KB, 200x236px) Image search: [Google]
1490577807539.jpg
5KB, 200x236px
>>18851906
>hope to God
>>
What the thinker thinks the prover proves.

Content informs reality.
>>
all things are true from the right perspective.
truth is a matter of perspective.
one can not hope to know true truth unless one has experienced all perspectives.
so we must make our own truths from our own perspective, so we do not live a lie.
the truth is within, search and you will find your answers
>>
>>18851713
You need jesus christ my man
>>
>>18851713
Hey nigger, read Mein Kampf. The only enlightenment you need. Now back to /pol faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.