[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst creepypasta or scary story you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 11

File: The McDonald's Building.png (191KB, 684x969px) Image search: [Google]
The McDonald's Building.png
191KB, 684x969px
What's the worst creepypasta or scary story you've ever read?
>>
File: Day Of All The Blood.png (18KB, 510x285px) Image search: [Google]
Day Of All The Blood.png
18KB, 510x285px
C'mon man there's no way I can compete with that story, unless it's something really stupid like pic related
>>
File: 1491158319132.jpg (212KB, 1280x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1491158319132.jpg
212KB, 1280x1028px
>>18849863
Horrendously written crappypasta but let's be honest if it actually happened you'd be scared shitless
>>
>>18849863
Ahh shit. THAT's why I'm in space in a spaceship full of blood.
>>
>>18849793
>>18849863
These are funny. At least they have value for that.

The "Childhood Supersititons" one or whatever the name was is the worst, hands down. It's, like, two sentences and it's clearly just that the author had two totally unrelated ideas for what he thought seemed like interesting scary stories but didn't know how to write them so just said "Wouldn't it be weird if you could see how somebody dies by looking in their glasses? Or, like, if the TV was haunted. Pretty scary right?" and counted it as a horror story and for some fucking reason it still gets posted.

Also 99% of ritual pastas. I only leave out 1% because I'm not arrogant enough to believe I've read them all but I have yet to read one that isn't garbage.
>>
This one

>This I'm going to tell is going to be more like a creppypasta I hope you enjoy it
>Never put your alarm at 3:33 am it's serious I do not know how I'm counting this but I hope you do not try it I saw how that thing killed all my loved ones, I can not explain what it was because I had a shadow shaped like a beast, it all started When I went to sleep and I heard that something would happen if you put your at 3:33 am and I was very curious and I put it at that time, when the alarm woke me up I felt the whole environment very cold and gloomy when I hear a heartbreaking I shouted in my sister's room and got up and went to her room, to my surprise there was nothing, I turned my back and I felt a very strong blow in my head, and I awoke to marrado and my family was in front of me and That's where I saw that thing as I killed my family, my father got his eyes out with a screwdriver and then I shaved his head with a mallet, my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler, then cut off the limbs with a chainsaw , After seeing that I fainted, I woke up and my sister was not, right now I'm in a psychiatric hospital I do not know where my sister is and I'm about to commit suicide

>I hope you like it was invented by me I do not know if it's real
>>
>>18850451

I still remember that thread. Some say OP himself still doesn't even know what he was talking about.
>>
>>18849863
I know McDonalds was actually apparently supposed to be legitimately scary and the author stands by that but was this ever supposed to be taken seriously? I forget whether this was intended as a joke or was just terrible.
>>
>>18850451
>I hope you like it was invented by me I do not know if it's real
Classic
>>
File: IMG_2927.jpg (2MB, 1358x4526px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2927.jpg
2MB, 1358x4526px
>>18849793
>there were disembowelded corpses everywhere. Didn't even have time to eat fries.

Amazingly Bad. Impressiflating.
>>
>>18850451
Holy run on sentence batman
>>
File: darkness.jpg (448KB, 1254x1110px) Image search: [Google]
darkness.jpg
448KB, 1254x1110px
>>18849793
This one just seems way to unrealistic to me.
>>
The sequels to No End House were flaming hot garbage
>>
>>18850456
Source? I'd love to know where the author is from. I picture him having a really thick eastern European accent.
>>
File: 1489381938036.jpg (2MB, 2000x1668px) Image search: [Google]
1489381938036.jpg
2MB, 2000x1668px
There's always shit like this that just doesn't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>18850451
>I awoke to marrado and my family was in front of me and That's where I saw that thing as I killed my family, my father got his eyes out with a screwdriver and then I shaved his head with a mallet, my mother the tortoise with a potato peeler
Jesus christ
>>
File: smug bjork.png (220KB, 355x341px) Image search: [Google]
smug bjork.png
220KB, 355x341px
>>18852280
>With ought
>>
Freddy Fazbear's Pizza
>>
Jeff the killer and most .exe creepy pastas are absolute shit
>>
"All this happened over the summer of 1992, back when I was still 12. Ugh, that makes me sound old. Anyway, my dad had just gotten laid off because Bill Clinton was sending all our jobs overseas. As a result, I was sent to live with my uncle in rural Pennsylvania until my parents could afford to have a son again.

It was the loneliest summer of my life. My uncle worked all day and spent his nights at the bar, leaving me with no one but his dumpy old dog to keep me company. To make matters worse, my loneliness coincided with the confusion that comes with early adolescence: My voice was dropping, my armpit hair was beginning to sprout, and both of my testicles were growing in. The worst part was, I had no one to talk to about this, not even the dog, because she was a girl.

Nevertheless, I managed to make the best of this situation, filling my days by watching soap operas and eating sandwiches with wild abandon. Hell, before long, I got used to my solitude and even came to enjoy it. But on my second night there, things began to take a terrifying turn.

It started when I was awoken by the sound of my bedroom door creaking open at 3 in the morning. I got up to shut it, and I even locked it for good measure, but a few minutes later it creaked open again. Well, you can bet your sorry ass that I slept with the lights on for the rest of that night.

The next day, when I was in the bathroom (and no, I wasn’t sitting on the toilet – I was merely getting out of the shower), I was jolted by what sounded like a pair of angry fists pounding on the door as I watched the doorknob twist back and forth. This went on for nearly 5 seconds, which in the moment felt like an eternity, although in retrospect it wasn’t.
>>
>>18855009
After that, things soon escalated to the point where it became commonplace for doors to slam shut behind me -- or even worse -- open just as I was reaching for the doorknob. I’m no scientist, but it seemed to me that every type of door in the house was possessed. When I walked into the kitchen, the refrigerator would casually pop open, and the cabinet doors violently fluttered as if greeting me with sarcastic wooden applause.

At that point, I was terrified. But suddenly I remembered that for all my uncle’s faults, he was still a card-carrying member of the NRA. I summoned enough courage to haul my ass upstairs and open his gun case, which he always kept unlocked in case of emergencies. And then I began the simple task of sending the doors’ evil spirits straight back to Hell.

From the basement to the attic, I exercised my constitutional right to put a bullet through anything that could possibly be considered a door. I tore the cabinets a new one. I showed no mercy on the fridge. I took out the washer and dryer, and I even blew a hole through my uncle’s vintage collection of Doors albums. When my uncle finally came home that night, he took one good look at the damage done to his place and nearly shit his sweatpants.

“What the fuck did you do to my doors?! Them were good doors!!!"

But the thing was, they weren’t good doors. And once I explained what I’d been through over the past three days, he immediately changed his tune.

“Well, shit. You may have ruined my home, but you also had the balls to Stand. Your. Ground. I’m proud of you, boy!“

And at that, my uncle swept me up in his arms and held me against his warm bosom as we laughed and cried for hours without shame.
>>
File: 1454292793092.jpg (7KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1454292793092.jpg
7KB, 240x232px
>>18855016
>>18855009
>>
>>18849863
what if i'm neither man or lady, what shitlord wrote this
>>
>>18852280
so do candles not exist now?
>>
>>18849793
That was so terrible it was like a 10yr old wrote it.
>>
File: .jpg (26KB, 620x424px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26KB, 620x424px
>>18855016
I love this
>>
>>18852280
This is hilariously bad
Somehow worse than the McDonald's story because you know the author wasn't some kid and you can feel him somehow trying and almost making it sound good, but it doesn't
>>
File: 1424368400404.jpg (99KB, 768x576px) Image search: [Google]
1424368400404.jpg
99KB, 768x576px
>>18852449
>>
>>18849886
oh fuck I remember this movie
>>
>>18850469
mysides.jpeg
>>
File: 21434124111.jpg (7KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
21434124111.jpg
7KB, 301x167px
>>18849793
Pretty sure this is meant to be terrible

>How did McDonald's end up like this?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.