[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are indigo children still a thing? Do people still claim themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 9

File: indigooo.jpg (81KB, 900x636px) Image search: [Google]
indigooo.jpg
81KB, 900x636px
Are indigo children still a thing? Do people still claim themselves as one?

I've never really explored the term but recently it found me and really "clicked" with me. A lot of skeptics say confirmation bias of course but the best way to explain the sensation for me is that for a long time now there has been a phone ringing very faintly and only since I've begun to search for it did I find it and pick it up.
>>
>>18849692
Shut up
>>
>>18849741
quality post m9
>>
Have you been checked out for autism? No joke, it could be autism.
>>
>>18849692
Probably wanderers or ”4th density earth graduates/wanderers” like from the Law of One?
>http://www.llresearch.org/wanderer.aspx
>lawofone.info
>>
File: 1418471677539.jpg (56KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1418471677539.jpg
56KB, 640x360px
>>
>>18849945
I was diagnosed ADHD at ages 5, 22 and 26. Had always just gone off of that. Never tested or diagnosed with autism. Probably have a few qualities of it to be honest.
>>
Skeptics have denial bias.
>>
>>18849692
seems like a replacement theology for Christianity.

you'd have to be pretty stupid to think someone as stupid as you would be involved in some kind of alien hybridisation program, why wouldn't they pick terrence tao or bill gates' daughter or some 200 iq mensa person? shit pick a celebrity like justin bieber or taylor swift they reach a billion children worldwide, and indigo children have some dodgy youtube vlog with 500 subscribers.

you feel me?

display something of a supernatural ability at least.

again, im pretty sure we can explain everything you "feel" as your fall from belief in the Christian truth (Jesus Christ etc) and now you're looking for your own personal truth (New Age, Aliens, Light Beings, woo woo).

You just jumped from one religion to another, which is natural. Humans piggybacked from religions all the time, this is why the most successful empires in history were always polytheistic and had a pantheon of Gods to worship so you could never get bored.
>>
>>18850220

>why wouldn't they pick terrence tao or bill gates' daughter or some 200 iq mensa person?

Only thing I could think of is that the aim isn't large scale change or "enlightenment". More along the lines of your every day joe making the life of one or two others better. I don't claim to know either way though.

>again, im pretty sure we can explain everything you "feel" as your fall from belief in the Christian truth (Jesus Christ etc) and now you're looking for your own personal truth (New Age, Aliens, Light Beings, woo woo).

I feel that. I stopped really believing in Christ and religion in general around 17 years ago at age 10. Went a long time not giving a shit about religious labels until just recently, last two years or so. I've been looking for something to believe in and relate to whether or not I really want to find something.

It could very well just be my dumbass trying to find a "pattern" in nothing. However I have learned in the last few years that I've been happier and more "fulfilled" when keeping an open mind and healthy balance of exploration and curiosity into the unknown.
>>
>>18850201
Was the other way around for me, while getting diagnosed for ADHD they found more qualities of Autism than ADHD.

Shit didn't matter in the end though, not like it will make your life easier except for the fact I am eligible for autibucks.
>>
>>18850244
Yep, I hear ya. I've went this long without therapy and structured help, probably not much out there that will really change my life.
>>
I'm sure they could be real, but the concept is probably forced upon unaware children by new age parents too much for people to take it seriously.
>>
>>18850247
>I've went this long without therapy and structured help, probably not much out there that will really change my life.

Same here, I got diagnosed at age 26, guess I'm glad I got diagnosed at that age or my parents would have raised me as a kid with autism instead of just being that strange kid, thank god.
>>
Both my mom, aunt and two of my teachers have claimed I am/was one.
I've never bothered looking it up further than "my kid is down with some spooky shenanigans".

The only example I could remember that my mom claimed was that if I was angry and in the same room as someone else, they'd get progressively angrier(even if I was just sitting there, doing nothing to annoy them) and then I'd suddenly become happy again.
No idea what it's supposed to mean.
>>
>>18850257

Forgot to re-type the part where they claimed that I could transfer my emotions to others around me.
>>
indigo childen are blue because of silver poisoning, nothing else.. get a grip you retards
>>
>>18850257
>>18850260

That is nuts. Does it still happen?
>>
File: kek.jpg (41KB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
41KB, 450x350px
>>18850261
>mfw
>>
>>18850264

If it does, no one has said anything about it.
I do have a very mild form of both ADHD and Autism, though it's been dulled significantly due to my friends helping me stay social and active.

I've never tried to actively do any kind of emotional transfer or anything MoM-related since I'm pretty skeptic of that stuff.
Maybe it'll be worth trying out for fun though.
>>
>>18849692
I've experienced people with photographic memory. They can read about a subject they never heard of and remember ever single detail.

I've experienced people who can literally be contacted by the dead.

Shit sounds crazy. I'm skeptic as fuck, but these kinds people freak me out and I can't explain it. They are what they are.

Personally, I don't think I want to be like them because they have to live with sensory overload 24/7 and they always look kinda nerve-wracked or depressed.
>>
>>18850290
Agree. I've met a few people with "powers" so to speak. They lived mostly normal lives like the rest of us, most of them at least.
>>
>>18850238
i mean the best way to think about life is like this:
>1 person (you)
>107,046,248,419 people (dead)

so yeah, everyone wants to feel special, and obviously someone HAS to be special. Religions of all different types are like a sleazy salesman, they butter you up with nice words and try to get your emotions involved in the process.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being emotional, intuitive, a person with great empathy and someone who enjoys connecting with humans and animals and plants and the entire planet and ecosystem.

But it doesn't do anything. You're just wasting your time, you're going to die anyway, and you will have contributed nothing useful. In a sense you are a very selfish person, do you make other feel good or spread positive feelings because it's the right thing to do, or because you are a very dark and negative being inside and hiding?

Women can grow children inside their bodies. I'm convinced the ones who fail to do so eventually grow something else, like the opposite of giving life, they give a form of spiritual death. This is why we have such a deep ingrained fear of the old crone sitting on your chest when ur paralysed at night, or the wicked witch who is sacrificing babies in the forest. Because we understand that feminine energy must be used when the woman is ready, it must be poured into the carrying and nourishing of a new life. So if you're a woman without children, that's part of what you're feeling, not just empty but negative growth.

If you're a man it could be the lack of fathering children, most men were fathers by their late teens, this is basically just a statement of fact. Today men in the developed countries don't have children until maybe late 20s? early 30s? sperm quality only goes down with age, and in a sense your energy for creation diminishes with time, something deeper inside.

You can be special, by having children, then to them you are the entire world and the most important person ever. imo.
>>
>>18850251
You read my fucking mind m8, Godspeed you magnificent Bastard
>>
File: 1476176649607.gif (876KB, 416x410px) Image search: [Google]
1476176649607.gif
876KB, 416x410px
>>18850317
Natalism makes me fucking ill.
>>
>>18850317
>If you're a man it could be the lack of fathering children, most men were fathers by their late teens, this is basically just a statement of fact. Today men in the developed countries don't have children until maybe late 20s? early 30s? sperm quality only goes down with age, and in a sense your energy for creation diminishes with time, something deeper inside.
>
>You can be special, by having children, then to them you are the entire world and the most important person ever. imo.

What if I am a man and have children?

I don't feel like it's anything that I am going to heavily pursue or try to build upon. Maybe just something that clicks and/or makes sense. An answer to a question that I've been asking for a long time but not knowing where to search. I don't feel like anything has changed or will change it just really made sense when 9/10 of the qualities and experiences matched mine verbatim.

But going back to your point, raising my children have been the single most special thing to me in my life. Pure love between myself and my children that does not cost anything or come with any sort of asterisk attached to it.
>>
>>18850338
obviously because the dark energy growing inside you is afraid and manifesting that fear as physical revulsion.

the fact you even have a name for something that billions of humans just did because it was part of regular activity, pro-creation was necessary for raising the next generation of hunters and gatherers to look after the aging elders and make sure the tribe survives.. that needs a label?

i'm not suggesting people go back to living in straw and mud huts and eating anything they can find in the wild. I'm simply explaining that this emptiness modern humans feel is mostly from a lack of creative energy, which historically was always channelled into making babies of course.

There are other things we do less of, like murder and killing. We replaced those activities with sports and movies, which give us the same excitement as chasing something down and killing it.

We honour animals a lot less now, but we do let a select few into our families and treat them with respect and love. Questionable if pets are slaves for our amusement or companions who live alongside us, but it's a similar concept to worshipping animals and singing songs to thank their sacrificed flesh so we can continue living, or to honour their ability to thrive in the harshness of the wild (wolf, bear, owl and so on).

>>18850349
Well men used to be builders also, and the tradition of children was filled with many rites of passage and reaching adulthood and following in your fathers footsteps and so on. This is sort of how civilisation begins, with children doing what they learned from their parents. Both women and men pursuing for love and tradition various activities we no longer think are worth spending time on. We've replaced family traditions with just well payed professions. Very rich people tend to have their children follow in their footsteps still. Often they train and educate their children specifically to be ready to take over a business. Giving lifelong purpose.
>>
>>18850364
(cont'd)
and just to add to this, remember this is all very new. People with the surname Taylor (tailor) Butcher (butcher) Smith (blacksmith) Johnson (christian person), Miller (miller), Baker (baker), these names are still with us today. Go back a few hundred years and the familial traditions I'm referring to are very much the norm all over the world. You can thank modern industry, automation, the assembly line, mechanisation, computers and so on for displacing a lot of these people from their lineal professions, all they kept was the name.

So it's a very shaky period in human history the one we live in presently. The established order of things that has been set for thousands of years was upended with the scientific enlightenment and the industrial revolution that shortly followed, and the past few 50 years alone have been insane changes globally. The future is very uncertain, and part of this dread so many people feel is an unconscious acceptance than we already jumped off the cliff in the 1700s, now we are in the process of falling or flying, yet to be determined.
>>
File: bawkscutter.jpg (108KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
bawkscutter.jpg
108KB, 600x851px
>>18850364
You misunderstand me, I only use the word Natalism in situations where individuals believe that having children and rearing children are the only use of an individual's life and in this case, is considered evil for failing to buy into a convention that might not be reflective of an individuals purpose or will. Having children does not mark natalism, anon. What marks Natalism is the unceasing and unthinking replacement of yourself simply for its own sake. I have no issue with your path and I enjoy the company of children and respect another's decision to have them, but I know that my time and effort would go further as someone who teaches the world instead of my own children.
>>
>>18850396
then i take it you deny yourself the sexual act also? if you engage in sex but refuse to have children it seems like you're full of shit.

all you're teaching the world is then to act one way and speak another, which is a lesson that doesn't really require spreading, the reason we believe in anything supernatural at all is because we are at odds with often being contradictory in our actions.

>I know that my time and effort would go further as someone who teaches the world instead of my own children

I think I'll just let this stand on its own. Quite possibly the most disgusting, self-centred, solipsistic thing anyone has ever written down. Exactly what I would expect from a person living in a material culture with a ruderless and out of control spiritual centre. The family is broken, the wheel of life is shattered, personal responsibility is upended, the cracks of the end often appear in simple phrases like the one quoted above, pay close attention anyone observing this thread and worried about things to come. A five year old child understands the value of childbearing, that's why they love to play with dolls an action figures. But it appears before us we have a truly enlightened individual, who has paradoxically regressed below the spiritual understanding of a young child.

I feel you are a negative influence and will cease communication with you here, I can only hope you reach the healing light before the darkness swallows you in your entirety.
>>
File: hoy.png (137KB, 689x491px) Image search: [Google]
hoy.png
137KB, 689x491px
>>18850415
Man, I was mostly agreeing with you.
You are assuming quite a bit about me while knowing very little.
Though I guess you are doing me a favor because now I don't have to waste any time on you. Thanks, pal.
I hope you are able to indoctrinate your children in the way that you want, anon.
>>
You do not have ADHD. None of you have ever had ADHD. ADHD does NOT EXIST. The man who literally coined it, invented it, wrote the literal book on it, confessed before he died that there is no such thing and that he wrote the book and invented it all expressly for the pharmaceutical companies who needed a disease to market their brain damaging drugs to. Nobody has ADHD. Let it fucking die already with the ADHD. I know there's a whole generation, maybe two, of people raised to believe in it but it doesn't fucking exist. Look it up.
>>
>>18850433
Nah. Having grown up with ADHD and now having a child who has the exact same issues and problems that I faced. Sure the term ADHD might be off but there is still an underlying problem. I am different than other people, both in good and bad ways.
>>
My friends and parents recall me saying "big buildings will fall" the morning of 9/11.

I only learned recently that kids all over the nation did the same.

That's the only "paranormal" experience I've ever had.
>>
>>18850555
Woah!
Also checked!
>>
New age bs
>>
>>18849692
Its just ego boosting. No one is special you're an avatar of an eternal prankster who just doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>18849692
>my kid is a spoiled egotistical jackass
>cant be MY fault
>must be an indigo child
>>
File: IMG_1662.jpg (63KB, 615x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1662.jpg
63KB, 615x630px
>>18850752

K Mr. Edgytar
>>
>>18850770
Your aura is really choking my vibes right now maaaaan
>>
>>18850785
Not trying to be edgy its fucking 2017 everyone knows.
>>
>>18850793

I am in no way on Avatar of a "prankster". Parhaps you are, but that does not mean we all are.
>>
>>18850816
Its singular. Sorry for calling it a prankster. But fact still remains. Everyone is an avatar of the same consciousness/God/.

Saying you're separate is egotistical
>>
File: IMG_0195.jpg (130KB, 200x359px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0195.jpg
130KB, 200x359px
>>18850842

I would agree that everyone is an avatar of God consciousness, including myself.
>>
>>18850816
>>18850842
>>18850947
That's a smart way to look at it anons :)
>>
>>18849692
78:1.10 (869.6) 8. The Sahara civilization. The superior elements of the indigo race had their most progressive settlements in what is now the great Sahara desert. This indigo-black group carried extensive strains of the submerged orange and green races.
>>
64:6.25 (725.6) 6. The indigo race. As the red men were the most advanced of all the Sangik peoples, so the black men were the least progressive. They were the last to migrate from their highland homes. They journeyed to Africa, taking possession of the continent, and have ever since remained there except when they have been forcibly taken away, from age to age, as slaves.

64:6.26 (725.7) Isolated in Africa, the indigo peoples, like the red man, received little or none of the race elevation which would have been derived from the infusion of the Adamic stock. Alone in Africa, the indigo race made little advancement until the days of Orvonon, when they experienced a great spiritual awakening. While they later almost entirely forgot the “God of Gods” proclaimed by Orvonon, they did not entirely lose the desire to worship the Unknown; at least they maintained a form of worship up to a few thousand years ago.

64:6.27 (725.8) Notwithstanding their backwardness, these indigo peoples have exactly the same standing before the celestial powers as any other earthly race.

64:6.28 (725.9) These were ages of intense struggles between the various races, but near the headquarters of the Planetary Prince the more enlightened and more recently taught groups lived together in comparative harmony, though no great cultural conquest of the world races had been achieved up to the time of the serious disruption of this regime by the outbreak of the Lucifer rebellion.
>>
>>18850266
You had that waiting for the right time huh
>>
File: 1491241108296.png (437KB, 600x793px) Image search: [Google]
1491241108296.png
437KB, 600x793px
>>18850364
>>18850386
Didnt read
>>
>>18849692
The earth was in trouble. People here were trapped on the wheel of karma and moving towards self-destruction. Especially, since we just discovered atomic energy and made bombs out of it.

"They," on the spirit side, were not allowed to interfere with free will but, They didn't want to see the humanity destroyed (again). So, They came up with a plan, to bring in fresh souls, ones without the negativity and karma from past lives on earth. And They put out a call to ask for volunteers to be born as humans and spend one life time here to raise the vibration of the earth.

These fresh souls came in 3 waves. 1950s-1960s were the First wave, the trailblazers and pathfinders.

The Second wave born in the 1970s - 1980s were the antennas and transmitters.

The Third and last were born in 1990s - Present. They are the gift to the world, what some call the Indigo children.

There is enough of us here to tip the scale and humanity is no longer in danger of wiping themselves out.
>>
>>18851690
Is this from the Law of One? Or something else. It sounds like similar material.
>>
>>18850452
The underlying problem is that the educational system expects an energetic child to sit still and shut up for several hours a day. Some kids aren't built for that.
>>
>>18849692
Shillers law,

if there is a certain % of shills posting in a topic is automatically makes it true
>>
>>18854092
What?
>>
>>18849692
yea but we're called millenials now
>>
>>18854092
It's disturbing how accurate that is.
>>
>>18850364
>>18850386

Most of this is excellent and provides a good explanation as to thy why behind a humans beings existential crisis.

We have firmly denied the natural order of things in the name of progress, and it brings us distress.

We should have remained as hunter gatherers as we knew how to be proper humans.
>>
>>18850204
FFFFUUUUU MIND BLOWN thank you for this. I'm going straight to /sci/ to use it.
>>
>>18853732
Actually from Dolores Cannon
>>
I dunno.

When I was a kid a random lady went up to my mother and told her that she has "indigo children"

lmaaaoo. I don't know if this is an actual thing or not, but I do feel like everyone feels like they are *different* than other people.
>>
>>18855062
The destruction of the tribal community was the worst thing to happen to humans.
>>
>>18856137
Thanks! Will check it out.
>>
I heard some copypasta talking about how NWO was hunting/killing indigo children and that it angered extradimensional beings to do so but they didn't give af
>>
>>18850290
>I'm skeptic as fuck
>
>I've experienced people who can literally be contacted by the dead

Pick one.
>>
>>18854092
aka confirmation bias.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.