[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Terrifying coincidences/Victim of peoplewithpower or justaschizophrenic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Alice_par_John_Tenniel_09.png (168KB, 793x906px) Image search: [Google]
Alice_par_John_Tenniel_09.png
168KB, 793x906px
I was surfing on a suicide blog.
Find an alternative method link, an emotional relief link.
When I opened it I saw that it was an old design web page.
The page consisted of publishing hardships in anonymity.
They were normal hardships but one of them intrigued me ... quite terrifying.
Playing a fairly recent topic in my area but from another country.
I would not know whether to believe in that message because it is a rather taboo subject.
He was directing, asking for help. But it frightens me tremendously to look into it.
I did not open the thread.
Maybe I'm a coward, but I believe a lot in those political threads of corruption.

zorri4myengrish)
>>
I need some advice.
I do not know what to do.(It was a message asking for help and giving postal address)
I thought these subjects did not matter to me, or seemed to me unbelievable.
But it has given me very bad energy.
Who would invent something like this on an abandoned website?
>>
>>18848742
I'm not here to fight.
I just do not want to give details if it's not going to get anywhere. sorry if you have been offended .
>>
>>18848749
If you know of any place where to comment it.
I would be grateful .
I don't look for attention or popularity or anything, just for some advice.
Or a place to find it.
I came here for the flexibility of the readers and anonymity, not for anything else.
>>
>>18848715
>>18848723

this ir really weird man, what kind of taboo we are talking about?
>>
>>18848715
pizzagate?
>>
>>18849070
>>18849074
There's a many of pizzagate...really. In all the countries ...
Just google it:
Bar EspaƱa and another one i dont remember the name but its about two lost girls in the 90's
The thing is all that shits happens in my country. And i just ignore that, i believe in the red of pedophiles. And i believe in all that victim people (the fathers, the kids)but i can live all the days being sad for that. So i ignored it , blind.
The thread is, those days are blue for me.
I have some bad days about depression, estress etc. No a big thing, but i start to search blogs about depression , suicide and search some support.
I found a little blog (talking about suicide , another options like hotline suicides ,support and webs with anon help) and theres was the link , and that link is a depressive anon forum . just for people who wanna express personal sadness and problems.
>>
I just feel right now rlly sad and stupid.
Because i dont think is true or false.
I just think how a person can fake that history that situation , because guys, pgate it's not famous in the another countries. They really ignore like me , that politic stuff. They dont wanna think about that, special cuz is from another country.
Is really difficult found a person falsifying a that type of story. Special because , they don't care, the medias dont show it to european to the another countries and because...
in that blog, really, if u read it , the only thing you can found it's loneliness and depression. its not a cool forum, its not a popular or creepy forum. It's just sadness.
If u wanna i can send the link or the pic. I dont click the thread from that guy, cuz just scared me.
I hope he's just a schizophrenic person and not a victim ...cuz this shit makes me mad.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.