[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please give me an origin or an explanation to this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1491176810420.jpg (37KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491176810420.jpg
37KB, 375x500px
Can someone please give me an origin or an explanation to this photo?I need help its having an effect on me that I cannot explain.
>>
>>18848365
The person who made the doll decapitated his dogs head and put it on a teddy bear
>>
>>18848365
Don't look at the window when you hear the tapping.
>>
>>18848365
Probably some creepy Eastern European doll. Reminds me of the Masha and the Bear stuffed animals that looked fucking weird.
>>
>>18848365
Try your best to explain it
>>
>>18848365
im pretty sure it was from some shitty creepy pasta.
>>
>>18848365
Thanks.....I just want closure it evokes a fear in me that I can not explain.
>>
>>18848512
Try your best. What does it feel like
>>
>>18848417
Basically it's the effects of vodka on the human brain
>>
>>18848516
Its like my body starts to shake and I feel something in my stomach.and neck and I start to want to curl up or run away its primal.
>>
>>18848541
Woagh spooky
>>
Some anon posted a bunch of photos of his aunts doll collection because the eyes creeped him out. I used to have a .gif of that bear with that being the first frame and then an extreme closeup of the eyes being the second.
>>
File: IMG_09031.jpg (532KB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_09031.jpg
532KB, 1365x2048px
It's actually a very common reaction to things like that, the eyes are forward facing and almost humanoid but the rest of it is clearly animal, so that it creates a sensation akin to the uncanny valley. It's unnatural looking and that makes the instinctive thinky-bits go "Hey, I don't like this. It's both too human and not human enough at the same time." My friend has a dog with very human looking eyes once, gave me the creeps.
> Pic related, it's her dog
>>
>>18848365
Looks like CGI
>>
Well you might have a plush fetish. Congratulations.
>>
It looks like someone cut out a space for their head to fit into the bear, then they painted their face white, put on a rubber dog nose and stuck their face into the hole they cut.
>>
bump for interest
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.