[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My two year old child believes somebody named "jack"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: rsz_20170402_191522.jpg (1MB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
rsz_20170402_191522.jpg
1MB, 1280x960px
My two year old child believes somebody named "jack" is living in this. He is scared of him sometimes and says he goes into one of the light fixtures sometimes. He has said jack is not nice and has broken eyes. Does anybody know what's going on and could it be connected to this piece? The first 'small' dolphin on the top left (above the other small dolphin) is jack
>>
>>18847794
Its very normal for Children to have imaginary friends. I have 4 kids they all went through that stage
>>
>>18847794
It could be connected to the tapestry. A toy I had when I was a kid also seemed to have a spirit connected to it. All weird activity stopped when my parents threw it away
>>
File: 11u11Yii393.jpg (219KB, 891x828px) Image search: [Google]
11u11Yii393.jpg
219KB, 891x828px
Tell your child in a firm voice, "You don't know Jack."
>>
it's me?
>>
>>18847794
I'm sorry but it might be a ghost.
Babies and small children can see things we can't.

Apparently as a little kid I spoke to my grandpa after he died. So.. it could be possible
>>
File: The-Boss-MGS3.jpg (38KB, 740x390px) Image search: [Google]
The-Boss-MGS3.jpg
38KB, 740x390px
One must die and one must live. No victory, no defeat. The survivor will carry on the fight. It is our destiny... The one who survives will inherit the title of Boss. And the one who inherits the title of Boss will face an existence of endless battle. I'll give you ten minutes. In ten minutes, MiGs will come and bomb the hell out of this place. If you can beat me in less than ten minutes, you'll be able to escape in time.
>>
>>18847856
If your name is dick I'm pretty sure everyone here can beat you in 10 minutes
>>
Normal childs imagination . I also saw some things when i was a kid but it was just my imagination playing tricks on me and i was too small to understand how our eyes can mislead us sometimes
>>
>>18847856
im glad someone did this
>>
>>18847794
Still here op?
I can explain it. Correctly. Yeah, I realize that most people make the mistake of thinking that it can't be correctly understood. Several years of out of body activity gives a clarity to this kind of information source. Same information that I have discussed here before a few times. Might even be able to link the old thread.

You might want to develop your cognitive aptitudes, there is not much you can do to guard the child if he simply has access to more of reality than you. Out of body, material reality has a series of layers of persistent subspace form. There are beings there that are native to earth.

Are you familiar with the movie, 'little monsters'?
>>
>>18848553
I usually post as X
>>
>>18847794
Where was the tapestry made?
Does his pronunciation of 'jack' sound like 'kjak'?

You seem to be referencing a trickster deity from south pacific buddhism.

How is the spirit not nice?

Why are his eyes broken?

When does he go into the light fixture?
>>
>>18847794
Your kid has the sight man. Ask him about lotto numbers, profit.
>>
>>18847821
Get a girl your own age you creep.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.