[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody interested in a group meditation/astral communication

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: images-1.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Anybody interested in a group meditation/astral communication experiment? Here's how it works.

>Get into a sitting position, on the floor, or a chair, it doesn't matter so long as the spine is vertical.
>do whatever normal meditation practice you do to become calm, centered, and aware.
>after we do this for say 15 minutes, we will visualize ourselves being in the field of pic related
>location of pic related is not important. Just burn the view into your mind. Be there.
>visualize a blue or purple light extending from the crown of your head straight up to the sky and beyond.
>The more you visualize this, the brighter the light should become.
>after finding ourselves in this state for around 30 minutes, we will continue visualizing the light, and will also chant our first names, either mentally or aloud at least 100 times.

The goal of this is to see if anyone can pick up on each others names or other information specifically. If we can get at least like ten people, preferably more, to do this, we may just accomplish something. Are you ready?
>>
>>18847786
I'm down. Specific times? or just do it whenever.
>>
>>18847793
OP here. As soon as we have like 10 confirmed anon ready to go, we can begin.
>>
I'm in. Need a few more people still
>>
>>18847786
yo.. im in... waiting
>>
OP again. There's only 4 of us. Need 6 more at minimum. Get in here and make history with us
>>
I guess we can just do it with the four of us, since the rest of /x/ are too concerned with magic spells and having sex with imaginary friends
>>
>>18847793 here

>>18847945
The board is slow at times. I would just set up times now GMT or something. That way when more people join over time they know when.

Should probably set up several times a day so that way people spread out could get involved. Idk whatever works, i meditate several times throughout the day anyway.
>>
>>18847961
I may do this. For now, we will begin this exercise at 8 pm central time. That is in about 40 minutes. Get in here.
>>
>>18847945
Can confirm. If we don't get more people soon I'm going back to casting magic spells and having seed with my imaginary friends
>>
How will you make sure nobody will lie about his name? "I heard the name tom"
someone could ofc just sai "wow im tom" even if hes not.
The results cant be proven..
>>
>>18847805 here.

>>18847972
Sounds good. I'll be starting then
>>
Karen?
>>
>>18847982
I'd bet everyone in this thread has thought about that and decided to just be honest because otherwise, why waste their time. Meditation is very personal and there would be no gain to lie like that.
>>
>>18847786
>/x/ in charge of organizing things
>>
>>18847982
Could have any confirmed matches post their ID with timestamp. The ID would of course only show a first name with the picture, last name, address, etc, covered up or shooped out
>>
>tfw someone chanting "benus" over and over again
>>
We could go for something other than names? Any suggestions?
>>
It's 8. Shall we begin?
>>
>>18848061
this might be better, I like this idea. Could think of specific objects or animals. For the reason is those things are solid visual creating things. Would probably be more receptive to them mental wise imo.

We could go to a random "thing" generator and just visualize that random thing instead of name. There's plenty of random "thing" generators online we could all use.
>>
>>18848112
That'll work
>>
I'm starting going to use this for my object instead of name.
https://www.randomlists.com/things
>>
File: 41cc412.jpg (849KB, 4928x2772px) Image search: [Google]
41cc412.jpg
849KB, 4928x2772px
oh i found a higher rez of image for those who need more rez like i did i guess.
>>
OP here. I meditated for about an hour. I truly felt like I could "see" other lights, but I did not pick up on anything specific. You guys? I'm down to turn this into a daily thread on here if enough people are willing to put in the effort. And we don't always have to do the same thing as we've done this evening. We can try projecting positive/negative energy towards things. Maybe weather control?
>>
>>18848368
i tried i was interrupted and couldn't even start.
>>
>>18848372
Too bad anon. As I mentioned, I'm really interested in turning this into a daily or weekly occurring thread. What do you guys think?
>>
We could do like an atmokinesis thread every week where we try to manipulate weather in different parts of the country/world? Anyone else interested?
>>
I'm new to meditation so not there yet... But this peaks my interest. I wondered if anyone on here ever attempted a group before.
I wish u guys love n light tonight
>>
What time will we be choosing to do this if daily?
>>
>>18848855
Sometime in the evening, preferably. But I think weekly might be much more convienant. How about every Tuesday at 7 pm central time?
>>
File: autist.jpg (371KB, 540x778px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
371KB, 540x778px
I already do a group meditation with a million other people every Sunday.

http://2012portal.blogspot.com/
>(scroll down on the right for time)
https://prepareforchange.coeo.cc/
>(very few people actually register)

Also I'm not going to a place (even astraly) unless I know where it is. For all I know this could be a mass grave with the ghosts of a million angry Thais in it.
>>
>>18849656
what the hell is this actually? the site doesn't even have an faq
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.