[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ what's the creepiest dorm room/college experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: creepydorm.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
creepydorm.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
Hey /x/ what's the creepiest dorm room/college experience you've ever had?
>>
I never went to college.
>>
>>18847374
same
>>
>>18847368
Class time, had to pee.

My college sits inside a valley, forest at all sides. Since my classrooms usually are near one of it's borders, you can see the trees in the distance, in the dark.

This night, as I was going to the bathroom I heard these weird noises, then walking coming from the woods.

Suddenly this person, black hair, white sheet covering body, mouth covered in some black goo comes charging at me like a fucking demon from hell.

As it reached me it just touched my shoulders with both hands, as I heard some laughs from down the corridor.

Fucking art students pulling last year of school pranks. Got invited to a party thou.
>>
>>18847392
>Class time, had to pee.
>This night
?????
>>
>>18847368
I never went to college but I really want to. I see in movies and tv shows all the time and it looks fun to live alone or with a roommate with a bunch of people my age. The parties, the meeting people.
But I am poor and I work full time and still living paycheck to paycheck broke most of the time. It is a dream that I will never get to experience. I've been to some community colleges, and Aced the classes, but I never finished college to get a degree, it costs a lot of money.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.