[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Rule One: Concepts are connected by analogy. There is no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the x bible.jpg (51KB, 332x499px) Image search: [Google]
the x bible.jpg
51KB, 332x499px
"Rule One: Concepts are connected by analogy. There is no way to decide at once whether an analogy is good or bad, because to some degree everything is connected to everything else. For example, potato crosses with apple, because both are vegetable and round in shape. From apple to snake, by Biblical association. From snake to doughnut, by formal likeness. From doughnut to life preserver, and from life preserver to bathing suit, then bathing to sea, sea to ship, ship to shit, shit to toilet paper, toilet to cologne, cologne to alcohol, alcohol to drugs, drugs to syringe, syringe to hole, hole to ground, ground to potato.

Rule Two says that if tout se tient in the end, the connecting works. From potato to potato, tout se tient. So it’s right.

Rule Three: The connections must not be original. They must have been made before, and the more often the better, by others. Only then do the crossings seem true, because they are obvious.

[…]

And this is what we did. We didn’t invent anything; we only arranged the pieces."

Umberto Eco developed modern meme magic decades before it was a major player in internet culture.
>>
Dafuq is he talking about? That makes literally no sense whatsoever. Load of bollocks.
>>
>if tout se tient in the end,
>>
>>18847720
>literal babby tries to comprehend metapsychology

Just go back to illuminati vids child
>>
>>18847720

Non-initiate detected.
>>
>>18847343
Meme magick it's a new version of chaos same rules and all.

Numbers work as the sigil and pepe as the vessel.

Spirits of ancient masters should sue for copyrights.
>>
>>18847772
>implying the ancient masters weren't random assholes who specifically designed their systems to gain power by being reused and repurposed throughout entire civilizations
>>
give pdf link plx
>>
>>18847914
As a lowly spirit I challenge not the ancient, cause their ways were mysterious and intrincate.

I follow spirit animals that are open assholes and give a lot less to the interpretation if you manage to understand nature.
>>
>>18847343
>343
>>
>>18847343
>Umberto Eco developed modern meme magic decades before it was a major player in internet culture.
Eco is VERY hostile to mysticism.
Both this and In The Name of the Rose make it really really clear.

I like him, he's a fun theorizer and author, but I care about Eco's feelpinions as much as I care for NDT's on Aquinas.
>>
>>18847942
You're right, it doesn't matter how he feels...doesn't make his memes any less accurate.

Tout se tient...
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.