[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /x/ I've been reading a lot of Skinwalker threads

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (21KB, 464x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 464x450px
Hello /x/
I've been reading a lot of Skinwalker threads recently and I've noticed an unsettling amount of them take place near/in michigan. I'm going to Isle Royale National Park and Voyageurs National Park over the summer and was wondering what I should look out for (and what I should bring in defense), seeing as these locations are near many sightings and are rather remote.

I haven't completely bought into Skinwalker lore yet, but I'd like to know if there's been any spooky shit up there recently.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 408x439px
bump
>>
>>18847245
i would say bring enough stuff that you could feasibly take down a bear, and then work on cardio for sprinting away. GG have fun OP
>>
Eat a lot of laxatives so that if you encounter one you can use the diarrhea to propel yourself away at mach 3.
>>
>He bought the "Skinwalker" meme
>>
How many take place in Michigan? I know like 2 and they're both recent
>>
File: Capture.png (670KB, 1607x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
670KB, 1607x1091px
>>
I remember reading somewhere that skinwalkers are infact fake and kinda gay.
>>
>>18847245
a skinwalker's weakness is AIDS, so if you come across one, all you have to do is rape them.
>>
>>18847599
heh
>>
skinwalkers have been stalking me ever since I moved to florida, they've replaced my good friends and most of my family, every time I talk to one of these fakes they drop subtle hints on me that they're constantly watching me, everything they say is a reference to things I've done in private, I think they're toying with me, every day I wonder if this is the day they're going to take me too, until then all I can do is act like nothing is wrong but I'm almost certain they know I know, the sinister gleam in their demon eyes doesn't lie.
>>
OP, I'm an avid /out/doorsman and /x/phile. I've been to both Isle Royale and Voyageurs.

You'll be safe on Isle Royale. There are no cryptids there, only some wolves and moose.

Voyageurs is different. Be careful.
My best advice is this:
>Pay attention to the birds, if they stop calling, you're in danger. If they're making warning calls (single sharp chirp) they're just warning each other of your presence.
>Pay attention to your gut, if your instincts tell you "I shouldn't go here, this place isn't right for me," DO NOT GO.
>Pay attention to your senses. Smell something strange? Hear something strange? See something strange? Stay on your toes.
>Don't travel alone.
>Don't litter. Don't vandalize. Don't take souvenirs. Don't be wasteful. Respect the wilds and they will respect you, usually.
>>
File: 85284784.jpg (47KB, 500x496px) Image search: [Google]
85284784.jpg
47KB, 500x496px
>>18848468
Capgras Delusion
>>
>>18848493
You're saying I'm crazy? Hah, just ignore the demon spawn this person is insane! You think I can't tell when a close friend has been replaced? If you'd known them you would know they're not them, the doctors and wikipedia article writers are all demon spawn working for satan, they've sent the skinwalkers to stalk me and many other people, just wait until one day your own mother has the satanic gleam in her eye, a thirst for your blood. Wait till one day your good friend recites your private life and shows her demon tongue, that'll be the day you regret
>>
>>18848505
Buy a gun and start laying into them faggot.
Either way you're going to die, why not die killing the fuckers?
>>
>>18848513
A gun on immortal demon spawn, you're hilarious. These creatures fear nothing and have nothing to fear, it's why they feel comfortable killing your friends and family and living in your homes right under your nose.
>>
>>18848545
Well I'm sorry paranoid mcgee, are you going to go down like a pussy or do you have a way of killing skinwalkers that I dont know about? I've heard other stories of people shooting them and hurting them.
>>
>>18848468
Those are just floridians, relax
>>
>>18848468
same desu

i acted like nothings wrong for years it doesnt work, you gotta make a stand eventually, or come to some deal with god where they fuck off. would advise at least bagging a dear or saying u looked once for em
>>
>>18848482
OP here, thanks for the heads up. I'm glad to hear that Isle Royale is safe, but it's a bit concerning to hear about Voyageurs. I don't disrespect the wild ever, but even still, I've got some questions about what you've said. Have you personally seen anything of note up there? If so, what? Any specific places I should stay away from? Any specific sounds/smells that are tip offs?
>>
>>18848468
Take one of them to get burgers and request that they barely cook your friend's burger as a "prank." If your friend still eats the raw meat then you have a big fucking problem, but if they freak out over raw meat then you're just being a paranoid retard
>>
>>18847681
I have a fucking cabin near Gaylord bro
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1280x720px
OP here. My goal is to visit all of the national parks. I'm wondering, are there some parks that have a particularly high amount of paranormal/spooky incidents? Not "dogman" or "skinwalker" perse, just out of the ordinary in general. I'd like to know if there's any parks I should be especially careful in.
>>
>>18847686
Would you breed their ass?
>>
>>18847245
>any spooky shit up there recently
dude constant spooky shit. i live in SE michigan, my college roommate lives right by isle royale and literally every time I see him he has multiple new stories of unexplainable sightings, people's pets being killed, etc etc. If it were me I wouldn't go without a .45
>>
>>18848975
Damn, however missing pets can be attributed to wolves and the likes. Anything more concrete? Sightings, sounds, missing persons?
>>
>>18848994
he's found impossible tracks while out hunting at least a dozen times, tracks that don't match any wild animal up there. his closest neighbor had a full on sighting in december of something like the dogman in >>18847681, he said she described it as a "big fuckin hairy dog walking around on two legs". she said it was scanning the ground for something, the way a person looks for something they dropped, like it was intelligent and sentient. seriously fucking creepy shit. again, I wouldn't be caught near there without packing serious heat
>>
>>18849013
Jesus. Okay well I'd like to think the island itself should be okay seeing as it is an island and >18848482 said it was clear, however I'm going to be on edge in voyageurs and any nearby areas. I'll convince my buddy that I'm going with to bring along a weapon. Problem is he doesn't have any guns aside from a shotgun which is a bit unwieldy for a backpacking trip, especially when you take into consideration that we are flying out there. Most likely it'll just be me with a gun, but I'll make it work. Thanks for all the intel, at least now I have a fighting chance.
>>
>>18849036
godspeed anon, be sure to report back after
>>
>>18847245
It's cause skinwalkers is folk lore from that area, hence no stories of "sightings" in Yurop
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>18848505
go to a shrink
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.