[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mandela Effect? Is it just me, that Minnesota was Reagan. I remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Mandela Effect?
Is it just me, that Minnesota was Reagan. I remember Rhode Island and DC being blue. Not Minnesota and DC.
>>
File: 5.png (82KB, 928x707px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
82KB, 928x707px
OP thinks Mondale, the senator from Minnesota, repeatedly re-elected to be senator from Minnesota lost his own state -- mostly because OP is a retard and wasn't even born yet when that election occurred
>>
>>18846776
Reagan dominated Libtards I mean just look at the map.
>>
>>18846784
Well I mean right wing ideology was mainstream in the 80's because of the cold war.
>>
>>18846776
you're thinking of massachusetts and dc in 1972 for mcgovern
>>
Rather
Ea
Reagan had that Bohemian Grove black magick going for him...
>>
M normally has a hard time trusting and believing R.

This is a test post basically
>>
>>18846817
Umm, more that Carter and Mondale were such losers. They were the Hillarys of their day, run by the DNC because it was their turn -- never mind the fact they pretty unlikable.
>>
>>18846938
to be honest carter wasn't to bad a lot of what went wrong with his presidency wasn't his fault.
>>
>>18846776
Id hardly call someone on /x/ not remembering a small detail about history proof of mangrove effect. it is proof that this board is fucking ignorant
>>
>>18847527
>>18846783

This. I really hope they start purging these stupid fucking threads from this board.
>>
>>18846776
Holy shit that landslide. That will never happen again with all the shitskin leeches here now
>>
>>18846783
This

OP is a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.