[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about psychosis? Is it just an illness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: psychosis.jpg (154KB, 900x781px) Image search: [Google]
psychosis.jpg
154KB, 900x781px
What does /x/ think about psychosis?

Is it just an illness or does it open a door to a world of paranormal phenomena?
>>
>>18846713
this is the entire premise of /x/....
>>
Hallucinations and paranormal activity are two different things. Also psychotic people can see real paranormal activity, so you will never have an answer.
>>
File: woken7.png (184KB, 707x559px) Image search: [Google]
woken7.png
184KB, 707x559px
>>18846713

Eat one apple a day.
> GTFO go to science fiction /lit
>>
>>18846713
>Is it just an illness or does it open a door to a world of paranormal phenomena?

Its more like something that is triggered by looking to deeply into things. Some people should just be happy with the simple things.
>>
>>18848220
Apllejuice. I like Applejuice.
>>
>>18846713
Last summer/fall I suspect I was bordering on a psychotic break with reality. Noticed all kinds of strange events and experienced synchronicity on a frequent basis. Managed to back away from it all and resume normal reality without screwing up my life. Was keeping a journal during that time. Did manage to point out instances of synchronicity as they occurred to my ex-gf, it freaked her out. Sometimes I still notice "fallout" from that time.

Don't stare into the void.
>>
>>18848283
Same happened to me. Wish I would have kept a journal.

Don't do speed, kids.
>>
"Psychosis". What a stupid word. What does it even mean? Inflammation of the psyche? A completely retarded way to lump anything sufficiently abnormal/anti-zeitgeist with everything else that is also abnormal/anti-zeitgeist.

True power comes when you are """psychotic""" but learn to control it.
>>
>>18848283
Same here.

Actually it all started a few years ago when I came to this board to inquire about GHOST, which sent many anons into synchronistic chaos. I'm kinda relieved there are no more threads about it lately.
>>
File: bones-no.png (38KB, 245x206px) Image search: [Google]
bones-no.png
38KB, 245x206px
>>18848789
> -osis
> inflammation

That's -itis, you uneducated tit. -Osis means "condition: or "state of", and it's called that because the brain is literally in a state or condition of fuckery.
>>
>>18848830
Bait, I'll bite...

Sigh
>what is "GHOST"?
>>
>>18848837
That makes it even more vague, so what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>18848283
I've started noticing synchronicity and ever since then I've been getting semi frequent psychotic episodes.
Are they connected in any way?
>>
>>18848840
It's best not to ask, but there are always the archives.
>>
>>18848846
Madness is the natural state of the mind, you could just be reverting to the child's pre-rational mind. Learn to control your thoughts and appear normal to your fellow man and no one will be the wiser.
>>
>>18848929
Wtf... I already asked, I took the bait...
>do tell
>>
>>18848220
>Komaeda

/ourguy/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.