[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So about 2 months ago I started to be able to induce sleep paralysis.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

So about 2 months ago I started to be able to induce sleep paralysis. I found that if I rest on my back and relax, my body will become more or less immobilized. However, every time I find myself in this state the auditory hallucinations frighten me enough to make me shake myself awake.

Every time I fall into that trance all I hear is screaming. Sometimes masculine and sometimes feminine. The screaming seems to be singular.

I know the state I'm able to enter is a possible precursor to lucid dreaming, but I can't get past the terrifying scream.

Another note is that this ability seems to have started after I had a one and only experience of Exploding Head Syndrome, which was curiously unilateral and never repeated itself.

What do /x/?
>>
>>18844672
concentrate deeply on youre breathing so that you can transcend into the deep abyss you have come to know as subconsious that way your 3rd eye will pucker and be welcoming of the strength of the inner void and when you get to that point only when you get to that point. can you then enter the outter void of space time continuam
>>
>>18844677
wat
>>
>>18844672
The way that it works for me is that I feel the presence and hear what sounds like maybe a dozen tracks of heavy wind playing on top of eachother, btw sucks that it's screaming for you, but just acknowledge it as a product of the mind and let the fear pass, so heavy wind, I close my eyes, the ominous presence creeps closer and closer, I know that they have only truly evil intentions. I acknowledge it as a product of mind and I welcome the touch. And then I hear windchimes and I open my eyes in another world. Hope this helps a bit.
>>
>>18845010
No way.
>>
>>18845034
Yea wei brah
>>
File: tulpa ponyfag.png (2MB, 1600x5000px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa ponyfag.png
2MB, 1600x5000px
Do you have autism and/or depression?

Then avoid lucid dreaming and induced sleep paralysis.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.