[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best, surefire way of experiencing paranormal with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

What is the best, surefire way of experiencing paranormal with the least amount of tools/accessories.

I want something like channeling or aliums, hear a voice. Or contact an entity to have a conversation.

I could do blood magic, and or simple invocations.
Can an entity talk to me through a cat, or a dog?

Im willing to go past the point of no return.
>>
File: 1307398719342.jpg (581KB, 895x1516px) Image search: [Google]
1307398719342.jpg
581KB, 895x1516px
>Im willing to go past the point of no return.
>>
>>18844480
Even if i wanted to try it, i wouldn't know where to get it.

I found Some pink mushrooms once while hiking. But i don't go to the field anymore.
>>
>>18844571
Lol you're an idiot. I would suggest spending the time and money to get your hands on some Dmt or if you're lazy Salvia is a pretty good bang for your buck in terms of sure-fire paranormal experiences (something that could only be guaranteed by a drug, right?). Or just wander around abandoned buildings at night like me until you find some shit that makes you never want to leave your house again. It'll happen sooner or later if you spend enough time at it, though I suppose it may depend on your area. And of course make sure you make it home to tell us about it. Happy hunting, Op.
>>
>people just suggesting psychedelics

I come here for the spooky threads. Don't end up like these crazies with fucked up brain chemistry because their mom was an active junkie while they were in the womb.
>>
>>18845130
what happened that scared you?
>>
lol isn't the internet spooky enough for you? we have egregores and ancient demons, AI's and cabals of sociopathic shills, what the fuck more do you need?
>>
>>18845130
>I suppose it may depend on your area
Pretty much this, m8.
Psychedelics are rare here, and i don't know the right people. Plus i have no money to waste right now.
Urbex is non existent locally, and all the hike spots I've been to already. I ve recently had the urge to go hiking again but I've hesitated since i have no one to go with, buddy system and all.. if it comes to fuck it I'll go with my dog though. Still, I need a bigger backpack.

I had a few pictures of some caves i explored once, but i think i deleted them accidentally. That day we Went like 500 feet underground into some massive cave system we found. Had to crawl through a few small tunnels and We got to a kind of underground chamber where many tunnels linked. Felt watched the whole time i was there and made everyone turn back.

Tried finding the place again but no win. That fucking jungle changes like a maze.

Will post pics if i find em on the pc and if the thread is up by then.
>>
So, easiest most surefire way to experience the paranormal without tools is to travel to some locations that are supposed to be super haunted.
I don't mean like:
>there's a ghost of an old man who floats around this home
I mean:
>for a few years now our family has been tormented by this awful thing in our home

You want results, you want something you can actually provoke into doing something. No haunting that sounds any less than a poltergeist is going to give you that.

One possible location is the Bell Witch Cave in Tennessee. The way to make the supposed entity do something to you is to claim that it's all a hoax, just stories made up by the Bell family.
>>
>go to old Battlefield or cemetery at night
>bring a list of several summoning rituals, whatever you can find. Do them all
>in between trying to summon shit, use a makeshift ouija board to ask provoking and insulting questions
>bring fully charged batteries for ghost fuel

That's all I got
>>
File: tmp_13230-145084659753192407235.jpg (26KB, 236x279px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13230-145084659753192407235.jpg
26KB, 236x279px
>>18845846
>>18845939

Welll, there's a cemetery close by. I could go this week. I need to get my gear ready.
I'll take two phones, one for recording audio. And one for pictures and videos. I wish i had some analog recorders for this since I've read they are better, but this will have to suffice.
Dog is probably tagging along, since they can smell the spooks.

What else should i bring? How can i summon the old spirits that may be there? Source material for rituals that don't need much tools? Maybe some necromancy, something to make the spirits talk to me, so i can ask basic stuff like names and years they lived.

I don't want power, at least not for now. I want to confirm if this shit is for real because I've had some wierd experiences before and i want To rule out circumstances or drugs as The cause. Depending on the result, we'll see what happens.

Put down your wager, gentlemen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.