[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was taking a nice photo of the sea the other day. I swear

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4638.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4638.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
So I was taking a nice photo of the sea the other day.

I swear when I took the photo there was nobody in the road, but when I looked back at the picture there is this strange black silhouette in the middle of the road.

It would make no sense for someone to cross there as the paths are much further down, and there is quite a bit of traffic coming and going in each direction.

I wondered what everyone's thoughts were.
>>
You gon die
>>
>>18843745
The silhouette is casting a shadow in line with the shadows from nearby objects, so I'm guessing it's a solid person and not some kind of apparition. Although I can't say for sure that apparitions don't cast shadows of their own
>>
File: 1434040101349.jpg (62KB, 665x598px) Image search: [Google]
1434040101349.jpg
62KB, 665x598px
>>18843745
>its makes no sense for people to J walk, especially in a street that is busy all the time
>uploads picture of almost empty street
>btw, did I mention i took pictures of the sea and this was one of those pictures?
>>
>>18843745
I think it's a picture from your phone. Judging by the fact that it's on its ear when you posted it here.
>>
>>18843745
>I was taking a nice photo of the sea
>picture is of a street

wat?
>>
>>18843745
I think that it's an odd image. It's in entirely jet black, including a hood. And what looks like, a bald head.
>>
>>18843774

...Cant you see the sea in the background?
>>
>>18843774
It's the sea guys. Look in the background. That's water. See the band of water beyond the land, to the horizon? Kek.
>>
File: IMG_3053.jpg (233KB, 2313x859px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
233KB, 2313x859px
>>
File: IMG_3053.jpg (1MB, 3024x4032px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3053.jpg
1MB, 3024x4032px
Might help.
>>
Whatever it is, it's walking at a weird angle. Like it's limping or something.
>>
>>18843745
>/x/
>literally turns someone j walking into a paranormal subject

is this board in danger of being taken down or something? Why so desperate?
>>
It's a schmerkeldorp dude, and it's coming for you.
>>
>>18843745

IT FOLLOWS
>>
>>18843745
OP, i think you need to return the slab
Like, I'm not even joking
Fucking return the slab
>>
>>18843806

it's a shadow zombie
>>
>>18843824

...it wasn't there when I took the photo, that's all.
>>
flase and homosexual
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.