[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ i need your wisdom. Basically a dark entity attached itself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1489776220490.jpg (94KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489776220490.jpg
94KB, 800x600px
/x/ i need your wisdom.

Basically a dark entity attached itself to me when i was a baby, and has been with me throughout my whole life, basically an egregore, that identified itself as satan (during my edgy days), but after i stopped being edgyfag, he just remained unidentified

But basically what he does is, he copies my personallity and uses his vibrations to live life instead of me, whenever i wake up i am having his evil thoughts (which are based on creating negativity and feeding off of it) This gave me power in my edgy days, and i reveled in it, and now it is merged with me and i cant get away from him anymore. Is this my pay for accepting him, but i always thought it was just an aspect of me, when he started giving me all kinds of wisdom of universe just so i would want to keep him around, i became more and more suspicious, and many prophets/fortunetellers/divinatior or whatever they are called, told me i was cursed with some demon, but nobody gave any information. I did gain alot of knowledge from him, but i dont think i have a soul anymore, none of my emotions are really mine, and are conditional to the fact that i have to be the way he wants me and behave the way he wants me, so that i even can exist (its really weird)
>>
>>18843661
also i saw white old women in my dreams alot, and sometimes a black tall muscular figure with glowing white eyes
>>
you need to be put on medication
>>
File: 1454002675-guy-fieri.jpg (210KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1454002675-guy-fieri.jpg
210KB, 620x412px
go to the doctor and tell him that you are completely insane and you need medication to take care of your shit
>>
>>18843710
I cant, if i am in any situation that isnt to his liking, he will take over, and he could manipulate any human that isnt in their hearthspace. He never lets me get in trouble.
>>
>>18843661
When was the last time you rebooted yourself.
>>
>>18843795
i dont have the cheats for that
>>
i would really appreciate any tip on how to remove thoughtforms that have their own agendas from your body
>>
>>18843661
Dude or ma'am, you need to learn the Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, and you will be more powerful than whatever this thing is. Even if it were all in your head, it should still get the job done.
>>
>>18843829
but it is all in my head, the problem is, it always was (even when i was growing up, it convinced me to turn on everyone, and just be fake and instead trust him only, and he crafted my identity to mirror his own (which was powerful but cold and calculating and feeding only on negative vibrations, and not even comprehending positive ones))

Will give it a try
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.